Speaking of Wildlife in New Brunswick.....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Pics sent to me, supposedly taken in Quispamsis, NB a few weeks ago.......under the headin "Honey, will you go start the car??"

Quispamsis is a suburb of Saint John.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I saw those same pics attributed to Kenora.

Really??? Possible, I have no idea where they originated....they were sent to a friend, who passed them on......

At least you can view them, right? They come up as a bunch of code when I click them.....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I have an OPP cousin in Kenora - and forwarded them on to her. She said the pics originated in Colorado.

The plot thickens....sorry guys.

My apologies.

I should know better than to trust the web. :)

Here's the odd thing, I zoomed on the licence plate on the van........can't read it, but it is in NB colours.....

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Honestly id believe cougars as far east as quebec, we have them in Ontario even around Sudbury. Ive seen a cougar or a REALLY BIG FOX by Armstrong Lake out west of Sudbury, 4 yrs ago. But they exist, my dad even remembers them by wanaup by 69 when he was a kid.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
We have cougars in Nova Scotia. I saw one in 65 and another in 72. Supposedly the DNA has been verified in New Brunswick.

Yes, after decades of telling anyone that reporting seeing one that they were.....deluded, Natural Resources not admits we have eastern cougars.

The next battle will be to get them to admit we have wolves.......and I don't mean brush wolves (coyotes).

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
We have cougars in Nova Scotia. I saw one in 65 and another in 72. Supposedly the DNA has been verified in New Brunswick.

that is cool man , i believe it :cool:

on another note, watch out when you guys be picking blueberries in the summer, being hunched over some plants makes a good target for a cougar to pounce on :-(

If you see one in the woods and you dont have a gun, bear spray or bear bangers, you can try yawning at it lol