US Troops Shoot Six Libyan Civilians During ‘Rescue’ Mission

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
"You are a troll - Why the Mods let you stay is beyond me. You are just one hateful MoFuker - I would like to do coffee with you though - That offer is still open."...

Speaking of squealers....

And hope they ignore you`re veiled threats sitting securely behind your keyboard?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
"You are a troll - Why the Mods let you stay is beyond me. You are just one hateful MoFuker - I would like to do coffee with you though - That offer is still open."...

Speaking of squealers....

And hope they ignore you`re veiled threats sitting securely behind your keyboard?
No threat - i think you are hateful - That does not mean we cannot have coffee

Myself, I am 54, Bad back, neck, left shoulder & arm - 2 bad knees - bad feet - Hips as well - But my breath is fresh - so how could i be any type of threat to anyone. Really JBeee - Slight case of paranoia mixed up with the hate -

But yes i would love to meet you.

Point is, like the OP points out, our state-run media is all there to glorify a downed plane and hail the pilot another `hero` without the facts, all the while ignoring to report those insignificant details such as troops hiding amongst the sheep while gun-ships above take aim and shoot at innocent women and children in the process of aiding one of thier liberators in need of assistance.
Well you post a thread, then more info comes out. A thread is like foreplay you have to have it all together. Which you do not.
Guess you are what the call a premature ejaculator as well. Always coming to early, with to little, to bad.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Is that some veiled come-on Goober? lol

Cripes man, you need a chiropractor more so than anything else.

No threat - i think you are hateful - That does not mean we cannot have coffee

Myself, I am 54, Bad back, neck, left shoulder & arm - 2 bad knees - bad feet - Hips as well - But my breath is fresh - so how could i be any type of threat to anyone. Really JBeee - Slight case of paranoia mixed up with the hate -

But yes i would love to meet you.

Well you post a thread, then more info comes out. A thread is like foreplay you have to have it all together. Which you do not.
Guess you are what the call a premature ejaculator as well. Always coming to early, with to little, to bad.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Is that some veiled come-on Goober? lol

Cripes man, you need a chiropractor more so than anything else.
No JBeee - I learned to deal with pain - It takes character though - Very few can travel that road, and I doubt you could.

So you make the choice, make the decision and tough it out.

But again the attitude/philosophy of "Can Do, Must Do, Will Do" is beyond you, like many other important things in life. Way beyond you.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Just to give you a friendly reminder, if you post any more of that crap you will be gone for good.
Why not close the thread - Why not have it so JBees threads need to be approved - He is a Troll. No more, No less than a Troll.

That is just my personal opinion. And has been approved by, but not paid for by the committee to elect Goober as the next benevolent Dictator for Canada.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Why not close the thread - Why not have it so JBees threads need to be approved - He is a Troll. No more, No less than a Troll.

That is just my personal opinion. And has been approved by, but not paid for by the committee to elect Goober as the next benevolent Dictator for Canada.

He is allowed to post his threads because of Free Speech. While I find his threads tedious at best, he is still allowed to post them if he wishes. However, there is a line that isn't to be crossed, and if he (or anyone else) steps over it then they will be punished. My previous post was in reference to one of his posts that crossed that line.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
...thanks for the reminder, shadow.

Just to give you a friendly reminder, if you post any more of that crap you will be gone for good.

Here Goober....

.....now get back on topic.

No JBeee - I learned to deal with pain - It takes character though - Very few can travel that road, and I doubt you could.

So you make the choice, make the decision and tough it out.

But again the attitude/philosophy of "Can Do, Must Do, Will Do" is beyond you, like many other important things in life. Way beyond you.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
"Seeeeee Meeeeeee!"

Have pity on him people. Some people didn't get enough attention as kids... or too much.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Interesting. Could this air-craft have been converted into a killing machine, on a moments notice, if need be?

QUOTE=ironsides;1397848]A wonderful machine, but it was designed as a fast transport, not a attack or strike aircraft. Any door guns are to protect Marines getting on or off.[/QUOTE]

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Has anyone noticed there is a war going on? Things happen in a war at least this
time they didn't shoot their own. If you follow the bouncing ball long enough you
will see the rebels are in full support of coalition allies pounding government forces.
Although I do not support much of Mr. Harper's policies, I do support the government
on this conflict, We cannot and must not allow the leadership in Libya to continue.
Even if at one time we supported this guy, it is like Afghanistan, the most basic of
human rights were being violated in those two countries, actions by the best of
tyrants, that can not be tolerated. When you want to blind or kill little girls for wanting
to be able to go to school, its time to act, as was done in Afghanistan.
In Libya, the dictatorship, has gone way to far, and once people aspired to have the
same freedoms as others, they were murdered in the streets. It is a time when we
should have acted. Yes I agree with many, it is also about oil and resourses, there is
no doubt, but like it or not we do not want the world to sink into a depression.
We could take action against speculators, but the fact is it would not end the financial
problems we are yet to face.
I am and always was against the Iraq war that was a case of aggression without a doubt
but Libya, this is justified.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Interesting. Could this air-craft have been converted into a killing machine, on a moments notice, if need be?

QUOTE=ironsides;1397848]A wonderful machine, but it was designed as a fast transport, not a attack or strike aircraft. Any door guns are to protect Marines getting on or off.
[/QUOTE]
Just about as fast as you could or that Piper flying above now.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Has anyone noticed there is a war going on? Things happen in a war at least this
time they didn't shoot their own. If you follow the bouncing ball long enough you
will see the rebels are in full support of coalition allies pounding government forces.
Although I do not support much of Mr. Harper's policies, I do support the government
on this conflict.

You do realize Harper is giving Saudi armed al Qaeda air and sea support?

What's next Osama bin Laden gets the Peace Prize?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Because it is a big sun disk for the sun worshippers. If you aren't a sun worshipper you don't get one.

Ah so, you say he's frum the light bringer crowd, like you know who. So they've been making us pray to these winners all along. There's a lot of stuff floating up out of the bog in these solar active days close to 2012, booga booga. hahahahscratchscratchpuffpuffpuff puff