US Troops Shoot Six Libyan Civilians During ‘Rescue’ Mission

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
We'll have to wait until the investigation is complete, but if I were to hazard a guess as to who dropped the ball based on what we know so far and re-runs from America's favourite military blunders..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
First shooting from an ATTACK VS-22 (no such thing)... now bombing.

Sounds like a big FAIL for the OP. lol

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada

you found a picture of eaglesmack

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah... I knew making fun of your date would sting you a bit.

Thanks for the easy lay-up CUBert!

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
"BeeJay, why are you flame baiting eaglesmack?"....

Flame baiting eaglesmack?? Johnnny...you`re reading waaay too much into my replies. Eaglesmack is a big boy now. He doesn`t need a moderator to step in and defend him, do you Eagle? If Eaglesmack can dish out his blend of sarcasim, innuendo and plain childish remarks in MY post, then shouldn`t I have a right to defend MY post from such?

"It takes attention away from the message in the original post and takes away your credability"....

What credibility? I didn`t write the OP. It was a c/p from an on-line site (which was taken from a British television network Channel 4 News and still on it`s web page as so called fact) that I thought would strike up some interesting debate. If such articles offend or piss off a handfull around here, too ****ing bad.

"Your trolling and i hope the moderators see you as such"...

If you and a few others here squeal that term (troll) loud enough it may just work again. Thats what the `report` button is for.

"Your description of the Bell-Boeing V-22 Osprey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for example was deliberate so you could flame bait people."....

Again, I didn`t write that piece for Wikipedia. I refered to it in response to someone`s (I forget whom at the moment) mentioning it was a FF incident and to point out that the incident in question was NOT in fact a `friendly fire` action. It was a deliberate act by US forces and if true, a cowardly act, that US forces are by now known to have carried out on numerous occassions. Same ole **** but in a different out-house.

"grow up"...

Perhaps we could all benefit from that suggestion by not taking this or any other subject so personal and mix a little humour throughout these hot topics.

ba-ha-ha-ha-ha *rolls eyes*

BeeJay, why are you flame baiting eaglesmack? It takes attention away from the message in the original post and takes away your credability...... Your trolling and i hope the moderators see you as such....... Your description of the Bell-Boeing V-22 Osprey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for example was deliberate so you could flame bait people. grow up

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
"BeeJay, why are you flame baiting eaglesmack?"....

Flame baiting eaglesmack?? Johnnny...you`re reading waaay too much into my replies. Eaglesmack is a big boy now. He doesn`t need a moderator to step in and defend him, do you Eagle? If Eaglesmack can dish out his blend of sarcasim, innuendo and plain childish remarks in MY post, then shouldn`t I have a right to defend MY post from such?

"It takes attention away from the message in the original post and takes away your credability"....

What credibility? I didn`t write the OP. It was a c/p from an on-line site (which was taken from a British television network Channel 4 News and still on it`s web page as so called fact) that I thought would strike up some interesting debate. If such articles offend or piss off a handfull around here, too ****ing bad.

"Your trolling and i hope the moderators see you as such"...

If you and a few others here squeal that term (troll) loud enough it may just work again. Thats what the `report` button is for.

"Your description of the Bell-Boeing V-22 Osprey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for example was deliberate so you could flame bait people."....

Again, I didn`t write that piece for Wikipedia. I refered to it in response to someone`s (I forget whom at the moment) mentioning it and to point out that the incident in question was NOT in fact a `friendly fire` action. It was a deliberate act by US forces and if true, a cowardly act, that US forces are by now known to have carried out on numerous occassions. Same ole **** but in a different out-house.

"grow up"...

Perhaps we could all benefit from that suggestion by not taking this or any other subject so personal and mix a little humour throughout these hot topics.

ba-ha-ha-ha-ha *rolls eyes*
You are a troll - Why the Mods let you stay is beyond me. You are just one hateful MoFuker - I would like to do coffee with you though - That offer is still open.