This proves the mountains are not from the earth

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Not quite
Someone definitely monkeyed around with the photo Mhz posted.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The angle is somewhat higher in one, the chin and lips look quite close to being the same. I'm willing to accept the place looks like the above photo....... however ever heard of this place?
Mountains in a small form and made by 'others'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdHUoqlwZTE&feature=player_embedded#at=18
The angle is different, but I'm not sure how the change could produce what you see in the first picture.
Nor do I, still interesting photo though, check out the vid.

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
If it traveled from another solar system then its age should be in the 10's of billions of years, at the very least, over 100B is not unreasonable considering the distances in space. I have my doubts that a 'frozen mountain' would vaporize 'in an instant' but being totally melted at some point would allow it to reform as a rock with zero years on it.

It didn't travel from another solar system:

There was here in the place of this solar system maybe another past solar system which broke up when its Doomsday was due.
The result was:
The nine peices of the past sun --> became our earth and its sister planets: Mercury, Venus, Mars ...etc.
Each of the past planets --> became a large number of pieces --> portions and meteorites --> which fell on Earth and its sister planets to become the mountains.
Most of the mountains on the previous planets --> became dust scattered in the space.

I think the new solar system (the present one) was born in the same region or in the viscinity of the previous one.

So the pieces of the past planets started to roam in the space (like the Asteroids of the planet between Mars and Jupiter) and captured by the gravity of the new planets (as were the Asteroids captured by the gravity of Mars and others captured by the gravity of Jupiter)

To which it is pointed out in the aya 67: 16
أَأَمِنتُم مَّن فِي السَّمَاء أَن يَخْسِفَ بِكُمُ الأَرْضَ فَإِذَا هِيَ تَمُورُ

The explanation:

(Do you [people] feel secure that [God] Who is in heaven will not cleave the earth with you, [as did He cleave another earth with its people before you], so that it then [shall] violently heave?)

The interpretation: Have you [people] taken security from the punishment and might of God ? Aren’t you afraid that He will destroy your Earth, as had He destroyed an inhabited earth before you, then the pieces of that destroyed planet started to swim and move about, i.e. swim in the space, and none had survived alive, and as such will your earth be if He breaks it up.
The mistake of Astronomers about the Asteroids 1

So when the solar system will be torn up, its pieces will be captured by the gravity of the nearest sun, and the newly formed planets.
As is it understood from His saying - be glorified - in the Quran 35: 41
إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُمْسِكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ أَن تَزُولَا وَلَئِن زَالَتَا إِنْ أَمْسَكَهُمَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِّن بَعْدِهِ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حَلِيمًا غَفُورًا

The explanation:

(Surely, God holds back the heavens and the earth, that they escape not [the gravity of the sun]; and if they were to escape [the gravity of the sun], no one else than Him could hold them. He is Ever-Clement [and] Most Forgiving.)

So if the planets escape from the gravity and break up, then God –be exalted –will hold these pieces by another gravitational force. The reason for the slipping of the planets from the gravity of the sun on Doomsday is that the sun will break up and its parts will scatter in the space.
Q:14

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why is the moon's regolith different than earth's regolith? Somebody aimed "quartz space mtns" directly at earth and that is why there is no quartz on the moon?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
It wasn't homogeneous, nor is it likely to have been a single layer, and it eroded some of the layers that remain too, erosion doesn't just remove a layer then stop. If you could remove the layers above the unconformity and see the surface the later deposition happened on, you'd see that it too was partially eroded. Erosion has removed lots of layers all over the planet, there is in fact no place on earth where the complete geologic column is represented. Every long enough sequence of rock layers will have at least one unconformity in it.

I mean by my exprssion: homogenous: belonging to the same time and age.
What made me alert about this is
The upper group of layers belong to a certain age
Then the lower group of layers belong to another different age

These two layers are separated only by a line: no strata that belong to a period of missing some millions of years.

Which cannot be explained by mere erosion. And in fact I heard the commenting man who read the comment (at the National Geographic tv channel) he said: this is puzzling and it is unknown and mysterious; although some give many explanations [which to me: eanassir are not convincing)

The rocks belong to another planet and to another age is more reasonable.

Your hypothesis also leaves unexplained how these mountains that landed on earth when it was in a liquid state failed to get mixed into the melt but somehow retained their integrity until the liquid under them solidified. They should at least show signs of strong metamorphosis at the unconformity, but they don't. The rock layer immediately above the great unconformity exposed in the Grand Canyon is the Cambrian-age Tapeats sandstone formation (beach sand, in fact), resting on what was originally called the Vishnu schist, but more recent work has shown it to be a very complex mixture of older sedimentary and volcanic rocks metamorphosed into a variety of schists and gneisses. The Tapeats sandstone could not have been placed there when the underlying rocks were liquid, or it would no longer be sandstone.

I didn't say it was in a liquid state: I said it was still relatively hot and maybe semi-solid that had some elasticity to absorb the impact which I think it might have been not that destructive due to many factors. And certainly, the crust of the Earth was undergoing the cooling and increasing in thickness and till now such process is going on.

Moreover, none of the geologists did see such events of the past: all their explanation is only postulation; so why do you or others refuse to consider this + in addition it explains the production of life in an earth which once was a hell , and still its core is very hot ?

Why is the moon's regolith different than earth's regolith? Somebody aimed "quartz space mtns" directly at earth and that is why there is no quartz on the moon?

Moon was a part of the Earth and it then was separated from it at its early formation; and because it was still hot, it started to rotate around itself and acquired the spherical shape; and because Moon is small, it lost its heat earlier than Earth which is still having its core hot. So the Moon stopped spinning around itself (or at least they admit it keeps the same face towards the earth.)

So the same montains that fell on the Earth, some of them fell also on the Moon.

The regolith of Moon: it may be
because of the weak gravity that does not keep the objects on it compacted.
or because of the extreme heat and coldness on Moon which break up the rocks.
And there is no water and rain on Moon to make mud that may be baked and solidify.
And there is no atmosphere and no humidity, so that every particle of water will evaporate leaving the grounded sand.
And may be because of the direct effect of the sun heat and sun rays and there is no wind in the atmosphere to moderate the temperature and the direct effect of the sun rays and heat.

As such will our Earth be in the Last Day before Doomsday when the mountains will be like the heaped sand:
God -be exalted - said in the Quran 20: 105-107

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْجِبَالِ فَقُلْ يَنسِفُهَا رَبِّي نَسْفًا . فَيَذَرُهَا قَاعًا صَفْصَفًا . لَا تَرَى فِيهَا عِوَجًا وَلَا أَمْتًا

The explanation:

(They are asking you [Mohammed] about the mountains [of Mecca on that day.] Say: ‘My Lord will smash them [into scattered dust.]
So He will leave it as a level plain.
Wherein you will see no hill neither any valley.)

God - be celebrated His praise - said in the Quran 73: 14

يَوْمَ تَرْجُفُ الْأَرْضُ وَالْجِبَالُ وَكَانَتِ الْجِبَالُ كَثِيبًا مَّهِيلًا

The explanation:

(And on the day when the earth and the mountains shall quake, and priorily the mountains shall become a heaping mass of sand.)

It means: like sand-hills in which the sand easily sweeps away of their sides with the least movement, and the wind carries it away to the low lands.

See more explanation at this link:
The Universe and the Quran 4

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It didn't travel from another solar system:

There was here in the place of this solar system maybe another past solar system which broke up when its Doomsday was due.
The result was:
The nine peices of the past sun --> became our earth and its sister planets: Mercury, Venus, Mars ...etc.
Each of the past planets --> became a large number of pieces --> portions and meteorites --> which fell on Earth and its sister planets to become the mountains.
Most of the mountains on the previous planets --> became dust scattered in the space.

I think the new solar system (the present one) was born in the same region or in the viscinity of the previous one.

So the pieces of the past planets started to roam in the space (like the Asteroids of the planet between Mars and Jupiter) and captured by the gravity of the new planets (as were the Asteroids captured by the gravity of Mars and others captured by the gravity of Jupiter)

To which it is pointed out in the aya 67: 16
أَأَمِنتُم مَّن فِي السَّمَاء أَن يَخْسِفَ بِكُمُ الأَرْضَ فَإِذَا هِيَ تَمُورُ

The explanation:

(Do you [people] feel secure that [God] Who is in heaven will not cleave the earth with you, [as did He cleave another earth with its people before you], so that it then [shall] violently heave?)

The interpretation: Have you [people] taken security from the punishment and might of God ? Aren’t you afraid that He will destroy your Earth, as had He destroyed an inhabited earth before you, then the pieces of that destroyed planet started to swim and move about, i.e. swim in the space, and none had survived alive, and as such will your earth be if He breaks it up.
The mistake of Astronomers about the Asteroids 1

So when the solar system will be torn up, its pieces will be captured by the gravity of the nearest sun, and the newly formed planets.
As is it understood from His saying - be glorified - in the Quran 35: 41
إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُمْسِكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ أَن تَزُولَا وَلَئِن زَالَتَا إِنْ أَمْسَكَهُمَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ مِّن بَعْدِهِ إِنَّهُ كَانَ حَلِيمًا غَفُورًا

The explanation:

(Surely, God holds back the heavens and the earth, that they escape not [the gravity of the sun]; and if they were to escape [the gravity of the sun], no one else than Him could hold them. He is Ever-Clement [and] Most Forgiving.)

So if the planets escape from the gravity and break up, then God –be exalted –will hold these pieces by another gravitational force. The reason for the slipping of the planets from the gravity of the sun on Doomsday is that the sun will break up and its parts will scatter in the space.
Q:14
"the sun will break up and its parts will scatter in the space." that would have happened to many stars in the heaven before our solar system existed, our mass could have come as debris from many different solar systems. The cores of the outer planets might survive almost intact but when forming another system the odds are they would become the core of a new sun rather than part of an earth-like planet. That being said there is only two ways out earth got molten and that is high speed collisions from frozen objects coming from deep space or collect particles glowing hot from a recent orbit that brought them close to the sun and earth collected them before they had become cool. Those types of collections could be much gentler, speed measured in 100's on MPH as they might be coming up from 'behind' with a slightly higher speed thanks to the encounter with the sun.

"
I think the new solar system (the present one) was born in the same region or in the viscinity of the previous one."

Once a sun goes out the material leaves the area for the most part, they do not have the gravity to attract any mass that would be enough reignite it. The 'blast' of solar wind/heat would even vaporize the gas giants, that would freeze and travel away from the point of the exploding sun until it came to find more mass and it would start forming a new solar system or it would become part of an existing one. JMHO In theory the core of our sun should leave a remnant of very heavy material, perhaps that is what become the core of a new solar system some many billions of years later once it has gained much more mass.

The regolith of Moon: it may be
because of the weak gravity that does not keep the objects on it compacted.
or because of the extreme heat and coldness on Moon which break up the rocks.
And there is no water and rain on Moon to make mud that may be baked and solidify.
And there is no atmosphere and no humidity, so that every particle of water will evaporate leaving the grounded sand.
And may be because of the direct effect of the sun heat and sun rays and there is no wind in the atmosphere to moderate the temperature and the direct effect of the sun rays and heat.

As such will our Earth be in the Last Day before Doomsday when the mountains will be like the heaped sand:
God -be exalted - said in the Quran 20: 105-107

The time you are referencing would be when fire from God in heaven comes down and destroys all the fallen angels, That happens 1,000 years after Jesus comes down and destroys all the cities on earth (via quakes and large hail and one city is destroyed by fire) God considers that 1,000 years as a time to tidy up between the wrath against mankind (a few hours that start the clock ticking for the 1,000 years) and the wrath of God against Satan and the fallen angels. That is why that 1,000 years is like a day information is given in the NT. Jesus will create chaos around the world but it is still a livable planet, after Satan is destroyed it is totally melted.

Re.16:19
And the great city was divided into three parts,
and the cities of the nations fell:
and great Babylon came in remembrance before God,
to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Isa.51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

When New Jerusalem come down from heaven after this event and Judgment Day (the other half of that info, one day that lasts 1.000 years our time (many people being greeted) as that is how long it will take for the earth to 'cool down' to a state that the last verse could happen.

Re.21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:
for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away;
and there was no more sea.
Re.21:2
And I John saw the holy city,
new Jerusalem,
coming down from God out of heaven,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Ge.2:5
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth,
and every herb of the field before it grew:
for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth,
and there was not a man to till the ground.
Ge.2:6:
But there went up a mist from the earth,
and watered the whole face of the ground.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I mean by my exprssion: homogenous: belonging to the same time and age.
What made me alert about this is
The upper group of layers belong to a certain age
Then the lower group of layers belong to another different age

These two layers are separated only by a line: no strata that belong to a period of missing some millions of years.

Which cannot be explained by mere erosion. And in fact I heard the commenting man who read the comment (at the National Geographic tv channel) he said: this is puzzling and it is unknown and mysterious; although some give many explanations [which to me are not convincing)

The rocks belong to another planet and to another age is more reasonable.

I didn't say it was in a liquid state: I said it was still relatively hot and maybe semi-solid that had some elasticity to absorb the impact which I think it might have been not that destructive due to many factors. And certainly, the crust of the Earth was undergoing the cooling and increasing in thickness and till now such process is going on.

Moreover, none of the geologists did see such events of the past: all their explanation is only postulation; so why do you or others refuse to consider this + in addition it explains the production of life in an earth which once was a hell , and still its core is very hot.
Just Joogle Stratigraphic Hiatus already........... dammit.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
HalfpastHuman -2012 Doom aint what it used to be

And again, plasma core idea works with heat levels internal to the earth (lower you go, hotter it gets), as well as abiotic oil, and the creation of minerals as well as their location of deposits. So, since magic likely is not how the core of the earth generates the magnetic field that we observe, it would seem more likely that the explanation is that the core of the earth is plasma. Plasma is highly excited energy, and does develop prodigious magnetic fields all out of proportion to its size. All of the observable magnetic effects on earth can be explained with the plasma core idea. Also, human experience with plasma fields and forms in laboratories provides observable evidence of the electro magnetic effects every bit as variant as seen on earth.
So, in the Expando Planet model of thinking about Earth, the plasma core gets energy steadily from the Sun and as a necessity, must convert this steady stream of energy into matter. Thus if the Expando Planet model is correct, one of the predictable effects would be that the planet would pretty much continuously grow. And that is also what observable, manifesting reality demonstrates. The Earth is slowly growing. Even mainstream science and mainstream media acknowledge this, though they never say why it should grow continuously if the core of the earth was actually iron. Oh well.... anyway, the plasma receives energy from the Sun at the core of the Earth, converts it to matter (e=mc2) and so then two logical questions then arise.....if energy is being transformed into matter in the middle of the earth, then where does it go? And....what happens to this whole matter creation mechanism if there is a sudden burst of energy from the Sun?
Mainstream science has always maintained that the planet grows slowly over time even without addressing why this should be the case. Further the whole point of the plate tectonic theory is 'propelled' by this idea of slow movement of the plates creeping about on liquid magma. Though against the idea of entropy, the cooling of the planet over time, and the rotation of the supposed iron core, the whole of the plate tectonic theory fails to hold up. Further, the presence of vast, previously unknown levels, of active volcanoes all across the planet does not support plate tectonics. Indeed, volcanoes are found even in places that the plate tectonic theory say should be subduction zones. So, to address the question of where does the continuously created matter go, we need only look around us. The matter quite actually 'bubbles' up out of, or as, the earth. And further, since it is created in the middle of an enclosed sphere (more or less, the earth is actually an oblate spheroid), the effects of matter created in the middle of a closed planet are naturally predictable. Imagine pumping water into an orange with a syringe.

DB tectonic subduction is impossible, a uniformitarians soother DB

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
"the sun will break up and its parts will scatter in the space." that would have happened to many stars in the heaven before our solar system existed, our mass could have come as debris from many different solar systems. The cores of the outer planets might survive almost intact but when forming another system the odds are they would become the core of a new sun rather than part of an earth-like planet. That being said there is only two ways out earth got molten and that is high speed collisions from frozen objects coming from deep space or collect particles glowing hot from a recent orbit that brought them close to the sun and earth collected them before they had become cool. Those types of collections could be much gentler, speed measured in 100's on MPH as they might be coming up from 'behind' with a slightly higher speed thanks to the encounter with the sun.

When the Sun end becomes near, another sun will appear, which is now looming to mankind, and people see it from a far distance.
In the Quran, it is called Saqar which is the future Hell: I ask God's protection from it. It is bigger than our present Sun which will break up on Doomsday, and this Saqar will gravitate the parts of the destroyed Sun to form the new planets rotating around Saqar the new sun. There will be 19 planets in the next solar system which will be larger than our present solar system.

Abu Abd Allah once wrote that he thought the Pleides which he said was scarcely seen when he was young, then when he became old (He lived more than 80 years), it became more brilliant and more obvious: i.e. nearer to us now more than it was before.

The inner planets will stop spinning before Doomsday, and then all the solar system: the Sun together with the planets as a whole: the inner and the outer planets with their moons: all this solar system will be torn up.

God -be glorified - said in the Quran 82: 1-4

إِذَا السَّمَاء انفَطَرَتْ . وَإِذَا الْكَوَاكِبُ انتَثَرَتْ . وَإِذَا الْبِحَارُ فُجِّرَتْ . وَإِذَا الْقُبُورُ بُعْثِرَتْ

The explanation:

( [These shall be some of the signs of Doomsday:]

When the sky shall split open.

And when the [terrestrial] planets [shall break up into pieces that] shall be strewn about [in the space to be meteorites.]

And when the seas shall gush forth [with the underground water.]

And when tombs shall be [destroyed and] dispersed.)
What is Doomsday?

The time you are referencing would be when fire from God in heaven comes down and destroys all the fallen angels, That happens 1,000 years after Jesus comes down and destroys all the cities on earth (via quakes and large hail and one city is destroyed by fire) God considers that 1,000 years as a time to tidy up between the wrath against mankind (a few hours that start the clock ticking for the 1,000 years) and the wrath of God against Satan and the fallen angels. That is why that 1,000 years is like a day information is given in the NT. Jesus will create chaos around the world but it is still a livable planet, after Satan is destroyed it is totally melted.
[/LEFT]

Jesus cannot benefit or harm anyone in the World unless by God's power, and he in fact has nothing to do with destroying cities.
But God Himself will destroy every city and town: some in the side of the perpetual day, and the others in the side of the perpetul night: and those will suffer from thirst and hunger in the Last Day in addition to the falling of comets in large number.

God -be exalted - said in the Quran 17: 58

وَإِن مَّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلاَّ نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا كَانَ ذَلِك فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا

The explanation:

(There isn’t any city but We are going to destroy it before Doomsday, or chastise it with dire chastisement. That, indeed, is written in the Scripture.)

The interpretation:

• (There isn’t any city) means: There isn’t any city or town that will escape the destruction or the torment.
  • (but We are going to destroy it); He means by that: those in the day-side; because they will die from the severe heat.
  • (or chastise it); He means by that: those in the night-side; because they will suffer from the coldness, starvation and disease. The torment and punishment will afflict them, because of being disbelievers, infidels and sinners; while the faithful will ascend up to the heavens on that day, together with the angels, and no faithful man nor any believer will stay on the earth surface.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The new earth will be the same thing as what we call the universe, that is the method that allows for it to last for eternity, rather than our sun which has a finite lifespan unless God throws another log on the home-fire once in awhile. If the size of Ezechiel's temple is compared to New Jerusalem one is many times larger, this current earth should also be increased the same size if that original proportion is to be kept. 250 times larger than it's current size is okay for a rough estimate. That we will travel far and wide is because all these worlds will be made for us, when the time is right.

Heb.1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,
whom he hath appointed heir of all things,
by whom also he made the worlds;

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
HalfpastHuman -2012 Doom aint what it used to be

And again, plasma core idea works with heat levels internal to the earth (lower you go, hotter it gets), as well as abiotic oil, and the creation of minerals as well as their location of deposits. So, since magic likely is not how the core of the earth generates the magnetic field that we observe, it would seem more likely that the explanation is that the core of the earth is plasma. Plasma is highly excited energy, and does develop prodigious magnetic fields all out of proportion to its size. All of the observable magnetic effects on earth can be explained with the plasma core idea. Also, human experience with plasma fields and forms in laboratories provides observable evidence of the electro magnetic effects every bit as variant as seen on earth.
So, in the Expando Planet model of thinking about Earth, the plasma core gets energy steadily from the Sun and as a necessity, must convert this steady stream of energy into matter. Thus if the Expando Planet model is correct, one of the predictable effects would be that the planet would pretty much continuously grow. And that is also what observable, manifesting reality demonstrates. The Earth is slowly growing. Even mainstream science and mainstream media acknowledge this, though they never say why it should grow continuously if the core of the earth was actually iron. Oh well.... anyway, the plasma receives energy from the Sun at the core of the Earth, converts it to matter (e=mc2) and so then two logical questions then arise.....if energy is being transformed into matter in the middle of the earth, then where does it go? And....what happens to this whole matter creation mechanism if there is a sudden burst of energy from the Sun?
Mainstream science has always maintained that the planet grows slowly over time even without addressing why this should be the case. Further the whole point of the plate tectonic theory is 'propelled' by this idea of slow movement of the plates creeping about on liquid magma. Though against the idea of entropy, the cooling of the planet over time, and the rotation of the supposed iron core, the whole of the plate tectonic theory fails to hold up. Further, the presence of vast, previously unknown levels, of active volcanoes all across the planet does not support plate tectonics. Indeed, volcanoes are found even in places that the plate tectonic theory say should be subduction zones. So, to address the question of where does the continuously created matter go, we need only look around us. The matter quite actually 'bubbles' up out of, or as, the earth. And further, since it is created in the middle of an enclosed sphere (more or less, the earth is actually an oblate spheroid), the effects of matter created in the middle of a closed planet are naturally predictable. Imagine pumping water into an orange with a syringe.

DB tectonic subduction is impossible, a uniformitarians soother DB

DB, I don't think the Doomsday will be so near: next year for example; God is All-Knowing.
But a disaster may occur or not; this is because there are many promises that are not fulfilled yet, and God is All-Knowing.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Stratigraphic Hiatus - a. A break or interruption in the continuity of the geologic record, such as the absence in a stratigraphic sequence of rocks that would normally be present but either were never deposited or were eroded before deposition of the overlying beds

b. A lapse in time, such as the time interval not represented by rocks at an unconformity; the time value of an episode of nondeposition or of nondeposition and erosion together.

St. Petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If this God/Allah fella took the time to remove stratigraphy and replace it with space mountains just to **** with your head, he would have just would have made a planet for the Christians, a planet for the Jews and a planet for the Muslims and would a have kept everyone too stupid to make spacecraft to blow each other to bits.