This proves the mountains are not from the earth

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Maybe God/Allah likes to be entertained.

He's smilin'!

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The new earth will be the same thing as what we call the universe, that is the method that allows for it to last for eternity, rather than our sun which has a finite lifespan unless God throws another log on the home-fire once in awhile.

There will be new earth, new heavens and new planets, after the destruction of the present objects on Doomsday.
I.e. God will create new earth, and new planets; to each of the new earth and new planets there will be its own gaseous layers.

Formation of the new planets

Heb.1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,
whom he hath appointed heir of all things,
by whom also he made the worlds;

The Cliche

This could not be said by Jesus himself or any of his first disciples, but certainly by later generations and ascribed to him and his disciples.

Example:
The Quran came to glorify God, not to glorify His servants; the Quran does not mention any name of the believers contemporary to Prophet Mohammed: only the name of the prophet of course: it should be admitted, and no other name: neither Omar, nor Ali nor Bakr nor anyone else,
except his adopted son: Zayd who is mentioned in the Quran by name to specify his person and name because of marriage event, and it should be specified lest there should be any confusion.

In the Quran, it is prescribed that when people mention any apostle, it is better to say: Salam be to him, as a matter of respect and love to all the apostles of God.

After that when Muslims mention Mohammed, they say like the rest of the apostles: Mohammed - Salam be to him.

The following generations started to love their Prophet Mohammed exceedingly and said: Salam and God's blessings and grace be on Mohammed and on his family and on his companions.

This started at some period, then it became dogmatic or obligatory when the name of the prophet is mentioned.
While for the othre prophets and apostles it is enough to say: Salam be to the apostles.

And now when any printed material in Arabic and the name of the Prophet is mentioned صلعم is cited as a cliche, while when the other prophets and imams are mentioned they say: عليه السلام as a cliche.

Although it is not originally said but only to respect all the apostles including Prophet Mohammed - Salam be to him and to all other apostles (which is a matter of respecting and loving these noble men.)

I say this: because it has been the same for Christianity: At the start, Jesus himself refused that they should glorify him, but they should glorify his Lord Who sent him.

Then the following generations started to glorify Jesus himself and give some Cliche whenever they mention his name, until the holy books themselves were filled with such Cliche and the original exclusive devotion to God alone was changed into such Cliche.

Anybody know what ruins these are? The mountain in the background should be a self-portrait of Christ, lol

What's the relation between the Christ and this ruins on the mountain?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What's the relation between the Christ and this ruins on the mountain?
Rather than an ancient race creating all the really old sites it was one holy being, Christ at some point at about 40,000BC. His power would be equal to a being whose body was the size that would come with having a head that size. In this pic the terraces would be created by dragging one finger-nail along the rock. There is a list of sites that are high enough (or otherwise hidden) to avoid most of the effects of weathering. A structure built between 4,000BC and 2,500BC would be the work of (more than one) fallen angels.

Nice place, long train ride with domestic herds and poultry then a long freakin' hike to get there.
Any chance that the view of the mountain could be taken as a photo (land or air) where just the foreground and horizon are 'adjusted' to attain this particular pic?

He's smilin'!
Sticking His tongue out at us.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Rather than an ancient race creating all the really old sites it was one holy being, Christ at some point at about 40,000BC. His power would be equal to a being whose body was the size that would come with having a head that size. In this pic the terraces would be created by dragging one finger-nail along the rock. There is a list of sites that are high enough (or otherwise hidden) to avoid most of the effects of weathering. A structure built between 4,000BC and 2,500BC would be the work of (more than one) fallen angels.

Any chance that the view of the mountain could be taken as a photo (land or air) where just the foreground and horizon are 'adjusted' to attain this particular pic?

This is the extreme enthusiasm which is not correct; better you leave all this.

(People of the Bible [lit. Scripture], do not exaggerate in your religion nor say aught concerning God save the truth.
The Messiah Jesus the son of Mary was but a messenger of God, and His word, that He cast to Mary and a spirit [coming] from His [neighborhood],

so believe in God and [all] His messengers.

Say not "Trinity"; desist [from such words] it will be better for you; for God is One God;

Far Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. God suffices for a One that registers their works.

The Christ will never disdain to be a servant of God, neither will the angels favored [by God.] whosoever disdains to serve Him, and waxes proud, He will gather them altogether to Him [in the space.]

As for those who believe and do righteous [deeds], He will give their[due] wages, and increase them still more out of His bounty.
Whereas those who were disdainful and arrogant, He will punish them with a painful chastisement, and they shall not find for them, apart from God, any guardian or helper.)

The above is the explanation of the Quran 4: 171- 173

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ تَغْلُواْ فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِلاَّ الْحَقِّ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَى مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ فَآمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ ثَلاَثَةٌ انتَهُواْ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ إِنَّمَا اللّهُ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ وَكِيلاً

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Relax, I didn't say there was any passage that supported that theory. Do you know the buried and underground structures I'm referring to?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Relax, I didn't say there was any passage that supported that theory. Do you know the buried and underground structures I'm referring to?

I tell you more realistic and true things:
Jerusalem was ruined in the year 71 AD because its people disobeyed and denied the three apostles of the Christ: John, Philips and Peter.

And I think Pompei and Herculaneum in Italy at 79 AD might have been destroyed for the same reason. (But I don't know who of the apostles went there to warn the people of these two cities of the consequences of their idolatry and association with God.)

All this was done by God Almighty not by His servant Jesus - Salam be to him.

In fact God killed Jesus and his mother (at their decreed hour of death) as He killed all people in the past and will kill all people in the future, and none (neither Jesus nor anyone else) can resist His decree.

(They have disbelieved, those who say: "God is [Jesus] Christ, son ofMary";

say [Mohammed to them]: "Who, then, can prevent God [from doing any harm] should He will to kill [Jesus] Christ, son of Mary and his mother and those in the earth altogether!?"

The sovereignty, of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them belongs to God;

He creates whatever He likes;

surely, God is All-Able to do anything.)

The above between brackets is the explanation of the Quran 5: 17
لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَآلُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ قُلْ فَمَن يَمْلِكُ مِنَ اللّهِ شَيْئًا إِنْ أَرَادَ أَن يُهْلِكَ الْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَأُمَّهُ وَمَن فِي الأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَلِلّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاء وَاللّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I tell you more realistic and true things:
Jerusalem was ruined in the year 71 AD because its people disobeyed and denied the three apostles of the Christ: John, Philips and Peter.

In fact God killed Jesus and his mother (at their decreed hour of death) as He killed all people in the past and will kill all people in the future, and none (neither Jesus nor anyone else) can resist His decree.
That happened because it was a prophecy, this is when it was time for the Apostles to ditch, the rest of the Christians had left when Stephen was killed by the Temple staff.

Such is life, ........ and death.

Ge.6:3
And the LORD said,
My spirit shall not always strive with man,
for that he also is flesh:
yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Heb.9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die,
but after this the judgment:

1Co.15:22
For as in Adam all die,
even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

How does the Quran explain all the ancient stone structures? (over 10,000 years old)

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Anyhow, you will know following death who is your Lord that created you and all creatures and everything in the universe. And if anyone insists now, then after he dies will discover the truth, when he cannot return to change his assertions and claims.

Anyhow, our God is the same God the Creator Whom we worship: One God without associate, to Whom we submit ourselves: lit. Muslims. And we also believe in the books revealed to Abraham, Moses, the Prophets, the Gospel revealed to Jesus and the Quran revealed to Mohammed.

quran-ayat.co

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Back to the rocks, could the northern islands of Canada have 'broken away' if a mountain of a significant size hit where Hudson's Bay is today. The strilke would have 'caused the thin crust to remelt the crust to the size it is today. The angle should have been from the south and the initial strike set the 'islands' floating off, the rebound wave would have gone to the south and is what we no call the Canadian Shield, that happened about 3.5B years ago. A similar mechanism should be found that created the lava fields in Russia that lasted for about 1M years.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
How does the Quran explain all the ancient stone structures? (over 10,000 years old)

What do you mean by the ancient stone structures: those of Peru? Nothing about Peru stones in particular is said in the Quran. I think it is only some imagination about strange shapes like those appearing sometimes in the cloud. I could not see any clearly obvious shape or figure; and even if there is any, it is only the idolatry.

Every stone statue is rejected in the Quran, and every being to be worshipped other than God alone: whether that being be Jesus, Mohammed, Ali, Ezra or anyone else: refused and not allowed: all the servitude and glorification is due to God alone without associate.

Any patron is not to be relied upon other than God alone as the Patron.
Any associate or son or daughter or parents or equal should not be ascribed to God the Eternal.

Prophet Abraham and the idols of his people:
The story of Abraham is mentioned and his strive to break up the idols of his people:

(And [O Mohammed] rehearse to them the story of Abraham.
When he said to his father and his people: "What is it that you worship?"
They said: "We worship idols, and are ever devoted to them."

[Abraham] said: "Do they listen to you when you call [on them]?"
"Or do they profit or harm you?"

They said: "No, but we found our fathers doing that."

[Abraham] said: "Have you considered that which you worship!?"
"You and your ancient fathers."
"Surely they are enemies to me, except [anyone who served] the Lord of the worlds."
"Who created me, andit is He Who guides me."
"And it is He Who gives me food and drink."
"And when I am sick, He heals me."
"And Who causes me to die, then give me life [again: the sleeping by night and the awaking by day time.]"
"And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my sin on the Day of Judgment.")

Lisnt

The above between brackets is the explanation of the Quran 26: 69-82

وَاتْلُ عَلَيْهِمْ نَبَأَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ

إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ مَاتَعْبُدُونَ

قَالُوا نَعْبُدُ أَصْنَامًا فَنَظَلُّلَهَا عَاكِفِينَ

قَالَ هَلْ يَسْمَعُونَكُمْ إِذْتَدْعُونَ

أَوْ يَنفَعُونَكُمْ أَوْ يَضُرُّونَ

قَالُوا بَلْ وَجَدْنَا آبَاءنَاكَذَلِكَ يَفْعَلُونَ

قَالَ أَفَرَأَيْتُم مَّا كُنتُمْتَعْبُدُونَ

أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُمُ الْأَقْدَمُونَ

فَإِنَّهُمْ عَدُوٌّ لِّي إِلَّا رَبَّالْعَالَمِينَ

الَّذِيخَلَقَنِي فَهُوَ يَهْدِينِ