The true marvelous story of Moses

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You aren't a universalist or a futurist so my version should be different. It sometimes surprises even me at how different 'my version' can be to compared the 'norm'. I've chatted at length with some Jews who were pretty good at having an understanding of what the OT alone means, like I said, their explanations of the stories is leaves a lot to be desired considering they want to lay claim to some physical land when the stories are mythical rather than being as literal in nature as they claim to be.

When understanding demands that you can see that Re:12 is an expansion of Ge:3:15 you are going to end up with a few vacant seats, 66% vacancy is the propheciesed ratio.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
V
Moses and virgin Mary on the pages of the Koran
As
one sees from folding the “Scaligerian History
Te
xtbook” into a sum of four shorter chronicles, we get
several options for dating the beginning of the Muslim
Hi
jra era, that is dated at 622
a.d.
nowadays. All of
them supersede the Scaligerian version. N. A. Morozov
cites a great number of data showing considerable odd-
ities pertinent to Muslim as well as Christian history.
Le
t us give an example.
The chronology of the Koran is often radically dif-
ferent from the Scaligerian chronology of the Bible.
The Koran insists on Aaron (Arius?) being the
uncle
of the evangelical Jesus, no less. Mary, the mother of
Je
sus, is declared to be the
sister
of Moses and Aaron.
Thus, according to the Koran, these Old Testament
c
haracters belong to the generation that
immediately
preceded Jesus Christ. Naturally, this is in drastic con-
tr
adiction of the Scaligerian chronology, the discrep-
ancy comprising
se
veral centuries.
Ho
we
ve
r,
it concurs
we
ll with our abbreviated chronology. Let us turn to
the 19th Sura from the Koran ([427], page 239). The
Ko
r
an commentator I. B. Krachkovsky writes that it
is “the oldest Sura that mentions such evangelical
c
haracters as... Mary and Jesus” ([427], page 560).

If you show patience, I may explain more about this in addition to the post # 154

Imam Ali had his son Hussein, so in Iraq any young man named Ali, they call him: Abu Hussein, and when he will have a boy child afterwards, he will almost name his boy: Hussein. (And you find a large number of people named: Hussein Ali)

Prophet Mohammed had a son named Qassim who died in his childhood, so every man named Mohammed, they call him Abu Qassim [in Iraqi accent Jassim], and when this man gets married and has a son, he may call him Qassim or Jassim. (And you find a large number of people named Jassim Mohammed.)

Prophet Abraham is the loyal friend of God: in Arabic Khalil, so any man in Iraq named Abraham, they call him Abu Khalil, then when he gets a son, he may call him Khalil, and people will keep calling him: Abu Khalil. (Then a large number of people are named Khalil Abraham or Ibrahim.)

This is going on with many peoples, even with Jews and Christians to some extent; therefore, I saw in the interpretation that a Jewish scholar at the time of Prophet Mohammed was named Phinehas the son of Eleazar, and I found in the Torah that such name existed before; so they repeat the names of such religious men as a kind of loving them.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_181

Conclusion:
The name of Moses and Aaron's sister was Meriam, and was loved among Jews because she was the sister of their prophets Moses and Aaron, then when the mother of Virgin Mary gave birth to her, she named her Meriam, because such name is dear to her.
This is like Muslims who name Fatima, like the name of the daughter of Prophet Mohammed, and this name Fatima is most prevalent among Muslims.
Therefore, the Quran is not wrong when it told about Mary and their family said to her: Sister of Aaron, as they boast of their loving Prophet Aaron who was a model of his piety and God-fearing.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I've spent most of my adult life fighting tyranny and evil. It's difficult to stop, even when your foe is a turnip.

In fact, you associate Jesus Christ with God Almighty which is a violation of the First Commandment; therefore and because of your enthusiasm about Jesus Christ you and many others have fallen in the idolatry, specially when you erect the engraven statues of Jesus hanged on the Cross in addition to the statues (idols) of Virgin Mary and the saints, erecting such statues or idols on your churches and inside your houses.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
In fact, you associate Jesus Christ with God Almighty which is a violation of the First Commandment; therefore and because of your enthusiasm about Jesus Christ you and many others have fallen in the idolatry, specially when you erect the engraven statues of Jesus hanged on the Cross in addition to the statues (idols) of Virgin Mary and the saints, erecting such statues or idols on your churches and inside your houses.
And you consider these legalistic infractions worse than stoning people, removing womens female parts or beheading people ? You're insane Selfsap.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
It is unreasonable to expect that the Torah was in the same form that Moses gave and at the time of Neb taking the 12 Tribes into exile in Babylon.
It is also unreasonable to expect God would let it be written down in a corrupt form rather than back to just the way id was when He gave it to Moses.
Daniel and his 3 friends would have been the scribes and we know that Jesus visited them at least once. He was with the writers of the 4 Gospels when they wrote down those texts so they are as accurate as God intended them to be from the very beginning.
The KJV 1611 Edition was translated into English by Jewish Scribes that lived in Jerusalem so that is going to be as accurate as it gets. It is the only one with those qualifications also.

Why God set Nebuchodonosor on the Israelites?

Because they associated others with Him in violation of the First Commandment: so they associated the Baal, Astaroth, the gold calves made for them by Jeroboam son of Nebat which he erected in Shekim and they went on worshiping such idols and the Star Sirius in addition to the tombs of their prophets and religious men.(Of course such association with God was the result of their wrong-doing and wickedness as it is written in many books of the Torah included in the Old Testament.)

God caused the people killed and fallen captive and their temple destroyed and their Torah torn up. So that their glory was completely abolished: even their king taken captive and his eyes quenched and his sons killed before his eyes.

Therefore, this was the revenge of God against the idolatrous people who violated the First Commandment in addition to all other Ten Commandments.

The Torah is so extensive with its so many books of the prophets, and there was no publishing and printing at that time, and there is nothing documented or written that Daniel or others have written the Torah once again, might be according to their situation in the captivity and the extensive nature of the Torah Bible.

But it is documented that the Priest Ezra re-wrote such Torah following their return from the captivity of Babylon.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#The_Torah_[or_Hebrew_Bible]_of_Ezra_

Then when the Christ came he confirmed the Ten Commandments and tried to make people understand and work according to the essence of these Commandments and not to the external words only. Therefore, with his parables and seremonies he asserted such teachings.

Moreover, not all the statements were distorted; the main statements generally accepted and the Christ busy himself by making people undestand his teachings of the essence of the Commandments

Later on, God revealed the Quran which abolished the statements of the Torah and brought its statements: some similar to the Torah statements and others milder than the statements of the Torah.

So now, the believer in God alone without associate and the believer in all the prophets including Jesus and Mohammed and the believer in all the revealed books from God: the original Torah, the original one Gospel, and the Quran ... such believer will follow the true authentic new orders and statements revealed by God, and the old distorted ones should be discarded.

And the believer in God as One without associate or son and such believer in the Quran will have the advantage of the easy statements of God revealed in the Quran and getting rid of the confused and distorted words included in the Torah and the Gospel.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really?? That is somewhat two-faced considering you live in the US, a Christian dominated country. One with an agenda to kill or control every Muslim in the Mid-East and beyond if possible. How many civilians were killed in the last week due to drones or bombs hitting innocents in all of the Nations where US boots are on the ground. Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc.?? There are no national protests and the Evangelican movement would like to add a few more to the list, based only on lies and propaganda, like Muslims are bad so it doesn't matter how many 'we' kill, 'the more the better' is what we are brainwashed with.
The teachers of 'policing citizens' is the IDF, a club where sniping children will get you a 'high five', children that are your closest relatives on the planet.

Now that Iran is no longer a threat a new one is invented, or in this case on old one is revived. Scary bunch but even they are being manipulated by somebody and today that only one possible entity, like it or not.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why God set Nebuchodonosor on the Israelites?

The Torah is so extensive with its so many books of the prophets, and there was no publishing and printing at that time, and there is nothing documented or written that Daniel or others have written the Torah once again, might be according to their situation in the captivity and the extensive nature of the Torah Bible.

But it is documented that the Priest Ezra re-wrote such Torah following their return from the captivity of Babylon.
_of_Ezra_]The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran

Then when the Christ came he confirmed the Ten Commandments and tried to make people understand and work according to the essence of these Commandments and not to the external words only. Therefore, with his parables and seremonies he asserted such teachings.

Moreover, not all the statements were distorted; the main statements generally accepted and the Christ busy himself by making people undestand his teachings of the essence of the Commandments
Let me know if any of this is confusing.

Jer:25:1-11:
The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah,
that was the first year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon;
The which Jeremiah the prophet spake unto all the people of Judah,
and to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem,
saying,
From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah,
even unto this day,
that is the three and twentieth year,
the word of the LORD hath come unto me,
and I have spoken unto you,
rising early and speaking;
but ye have not hearkened.
And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets,
rising early and sending them;
but ye have not hearkened,
nor inclined your ear to hear.
They said,
Turn ye again now every one from his evil way,
and from the evil of your doings,
and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:
And go not after other gods to serve them,
and to worship them,
and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands;
and I will do you no hurt.
Yet ye have not hearkened unto me,
saith the LORD;
that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.

Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts;
Because ye have not heard my words,
Behold,
I will send and take all the families of the north,
saith the LORD,
and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon,
my servant,
and will bring them against this land,
and against the inhabitants thereof,
and against all these nations round about,
and will utterly destroy them,
and make them an astonishment,
and an hissing,
and perpetual desolations.
Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth,
and the voice of gladness,
the voice of the bridegroom,
and the voice of the bride,
the sound of the millstones,
and the light of the candle.
And this whole land shall be a desolation,
and an astonishment;
and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Killing Prophets was included in the 'works of your hands' and a few chapters back Jeremiah is in danger of being killed himself.

As to who wrote all the old works down it only matters that they were appointed by God. My version has 4 men sitting around for a decade writing and talking about God and we know they would get the right version as they were visited by various angels, including that of Christ as mentioned in Re:22, or your version, a single Scribe holed up and rewrote the whole thing.
One quick question. Daniel wrote about a series of kingdoms that would spam from Neb, until the Judgment of the Nations of the whole world as listed in Jeremiah:25. That is the same one in the sheep/goats determination in Matthew:25 and various other passages.
Daniel is a key book to understanding what was written prior to that particular book. The proof is in the pudding, Daniel covers things up to the transition from the iron/clay to the 'everlasting one'. The 12 books listed after Daniel have prophecies that deal only with that transition that has two parts. Some people are destroyed off the face of the earth and others are given eternal rewards. The NT tells us that happens once, on the day the 7th trump from Re:11 sounds.

Without divine intervention that could not have been done and Daniel is said to have asked a few pointed questions that he was denied knowledge of as that was for another generation, ones that had Revelations to work from as that is the next opportunity for knowledge to be increased.
Who made the change in the order as that helps us get a solid preview of what sort of changes to expect.

Again the point is a verbal book over a long period of time is going to end up being something other than a quote by Moses and all the other OT Prophets. God would have made it perfect again as the verses below point to 'the big picture' needing some passages from the OT, ones that can be verified as to what the prophecy is about.

Lu:24:27:
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets,
he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

De:4:29-31:
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God,
thou shalt find him,
if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days,

if thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;)
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

You would need the NT to know that prayer is open to Gentiles as well as the 12 Tribes during the 'latter days' which is the 3 1/2 years it takes for the last 3 woes to unfold.

Re:8:12:
And the fourth angel sounded,
and the third part of the sun was smitten,
and the third part of the moon,
and the third part of the stars;
so as the third part of them was darkened,
and the day shone not for a third part of it,
and the night likewise.
Re:8:13:
And I beheld,
and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice,
Woe,
woe,
woe,
to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels,
which are yet to sound!

Jer:25:30:
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words,
and say unto them,
The LORD shall roar from on high,
and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout,
as they that tread the grapes,
against all the inhabitants of the earth.

Quotes do matter, Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to help the writers of the 4 Gospels so they would get the words exactly as spoken. If one part of the book is protected like that then that would apply to the whole book.

Joh:14:26:
But the Comforter,
which is the Holy Ghost,
whom the Father will send in my name,
he shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jesus taught by parable and that left people scratching their head as to what was just said, that was to fulfill prophecy and not reveal the NT before it was supposed to be. That started 3 1/2 years after the cross so it was the day the 70 weeks prophecy was fulfilled. The Apostles were slightly better as they had extra teaching in private moments. Today the parables can be associated with specific passages so the message to the Gentiles that will be alive for those 'latter days' is clear enough that humble believers will not be deceived.

His teaching of the Gentiles and the 12 Tribes will start at the beginning of the 1,000 year reign, the Law will be the one from Re:22 as the 10 Commandments were the Law during the period of time it took to have all things in Ge:3:15 fulfilled. The change is the 10 Commandments is for human sinners, the Re:22 Law is for immortals who are sinless for eternity, a condition that is required if you new home is called New Jerusalem. That is where the education about God continues.
The 12 Tribes are resurrected in whole before the Gentiles are so this mentions them but it is not exclusive to them. The whole House of Israel is defined in Eze:37. That means the 1/3 mentioned ends up being Gentiles that survive the Judgment at the end of Jeremiah:25.

Heb:8:6-10:
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry,
by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant,
which was established upon better promises.
For if that first covenant had been faultless,
then should no place have been sought for the second.
For finding fault with them,
he saith,
Behold,
the days come,
saith the Lord,
when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt;
because they continued not in my covenant,
and I regarded them not,
saith the Lord.
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,
saith the Lord;
I will put my laws into their mind,
and write them in their hearts:
and I will be to them a God,
and they shall be to me a people:

Zec:13:8:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
Zec:13:9:
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say, It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I believe in God alone without associate, son, daughters or parents: God is the Creator, Eternal, Most Gracious, Most High, Almighty, All-Knowing, the All-Seeing and the All-Hearing, Most Forgiving, Most Merciful, Most Kind, the First and the Last.
And I believe in all the prophets and apostles (or messengers) of God as righteous servants of God including Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and the Mahdi (or the Comforter or Elia who will be raised in the Last Days),
And in all His revealed books including the Ten Commandments, the Torah, the Psalms and the Books of the prophets .. all revealed from God Almighty.
And I believe in the angels of God and in the Next Life the afterlife, Doomsday and in the Last Judgment, in Paradise (heaven) and in Hell.

===============================================================

God is One without associate .. this is the essence of the religion .. with which God sent all His apostles .. it is the religion of God in the heavens and the earth.
Anyone who holds fast with this Commandment will prosper and anyone who contradicts it by means of the enthusiasm about the servants of God: the angels, the prophets and messengers whether Moses, Jesus, Mohammed or others ... such associater will fail and lose in the Next Life and will not go to heaven or Paradise but will be in Hell forever.

God sent a large number of apostles not just those mentioned in the Bible or in the Quran, but those mentioned to us .. we know about them, while others we do not know about them.

And if you refer to the text in Jer:25
"And go not after other gods to serve them,
and to worship them
,"

Such gods were like the Baal or Baalim, Astaroth, the gold calf statues, the Star Sirius or Queen of heaven as they called it, in addition to the tombs of the prophets and religious figures.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I believe in God alone without associate, son, daughters or parents: God is the Creator, Eternal, Most Gracious, Most High, Almighty, All-Knowing, the All-Seeing and the All-Hearing, Most Forgiving, Most Merciful, Most Kind, the First and the Last.
And I believe in all the prophets and apostles (or messengers) of God as righteous servants of God including Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and the Mahdi (or the Comforter or Elia who will be raised in the Last Days),
And in all His revealed books including the Ten Commandments, the Torah, the Psalms and the Books of the prophets .. all revealed from God Almighty.
And I believe in the angels of God and in the Next Life the afterlife, Doomsday and in the Last Judgment, in Paradise (heaven) and in Hell.

===============================================================

God is One without associate .. this is the essence of the religion .. with which God sent all His apostles .. it is the religion of God in the heavens and the earth.
Anyone who holds fast with this Commandment will prosper and anyone who contradicts it by means of the enthusiasm about the servants of God: the angels, the prophets and messengers whether Moses, Jesus, Mohammed or others ... such associater will fail and lose in the Next Life and will not go to heaven or Paradise but will be in Hell forever.

God sent a large number of apostles not just those mentioned in the Bible or in the Quran, but those mentioned to us .. we know about them, while others we do not know about them.

And if you refer to the text in Jer:25
"And go not after other gods to serve them,
and to worship them
,"

Such gods were like the Baal or Baalim, Astaroth, the gold calf statues, the Star Sirius or Queen of heaven as they called it, in addition to the tombs of the prophets and religious figures.
You believe a collection of stories contained in one book. These stories were conjured up by infallible men. Prone to fabrication, hyperbole and outright lies. You worship an idol of pages. Nothing whatsoever in what might be true.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
To every generation there is the revelation suitable for them:
The Ten Commandments were inscribed on the two Tablets of Stone on both faces or pages of each Tablet. Then Moses was furious and so angry when he saw his people falling in the idolatry and worshiping the calf statue, so he threw the Tablets forcibly on the ground and this led to the breaking up of the Tablets.
Then the ayat or verses of the Torah were revealed every now and then until the book was completed by the hand of Joshua: i.e. Moses gave the revelations to Joshua who wrote them down until the books was completed.

Jesus came to correct their misconception and to give them more guidance and more knowledge and wisdom, so his famous parables came in this way, but he had no time to correct or give new statements

Then the Quran came : a complete book in its statements and teachings and inviting people to God alone which is the essence of the religion of God. The Glorious Quran corrected the distortions and missings and additions included in the Torah of Ezra, so the previous texts were discarded and the newest one: the Quran gives the complete message: the statements and the stories and the description of the Next Life, Paradise and Hell in marvelous way.

The Quran even gives the discussion that will be among the people in Paradise, and the discussion that will be among the people in Hell... that is because such discussions and events had occurred before seven times in seven previous Doomsdays, and the next Doomsday will be the eighth one.

The Ethereal Heavens [or The Kingdom of Heavens]
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_Ethereal_Heavens
=========================================================================

www.youtube.com/watch?v=

You confused us: are you an atheist or enthusiastic about Jesus?

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
To every generation there is the revelation suitable for them:
The Ten Commandments were inscribed on the Tablets of Stone on both faces or pages of each Tablet. Then Moses was furious and so angry when he saw his people falling in the idolatry and worshiping the calf statue, so he threw the Tablets forcibly on the ground and this led to the breaking up of the Tablets.
Then the ayat or verses of the Torah were revealed every now and then until the book was completed by the hand of Joshua: i.e. Moses gave the revelations to Joshua who wrote them down until the books was completed.

Jesus came to correct their misconception and to give them more guidance and more knowledge and wisdom, so his famous parables came in this way, but he had no time to correct or give new statements

Then the Quran came : a complete book in its statements and teachings and inviting people to God alone which is the essence of the religion of God. The Glorious Quran corrected the distortions and missings and additions included in the Torah of Ezra, so the previous texts were discarded and the newest one: the Quran gives the complete message: the statements and the stories and the description of the Next Life, Paradise and Hell in marvelous way.

The Quran even gives the discussion that will be among the people in Paradise, and the discussion that will be among the people in Hell... that is because such discussions and events had occurred before seven times in seven previous Doomsdays, and the next Doomsday will be the eighth one.

The Ethereal Heavens [or The Kingdom of Heavens]
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_Ethereal_Heavens
=========================================================================

You confused us: are you an atheist or enthusiastic about Jesus?
You are Selfslop. King of the bullshytters and a sexual threat to all the camels and goats in your region.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Now, we come to the hypocrites among the Children of Israel and how they hurt their prophet Moses: the messenger of God, to whom God spoke, and this was in spite of that he saved them from the slavery by Pharaoh:

Quran 61: 5, which means:
{And [mention to them] when Moses said to his people: "My people, why do you hurt a me, when you well know that I am God's messenger to you?"
So when they deviated [from piety b], God let their hearts deviate [from the way of the truth]; [for] God guides not the people that are disobedient. c}

a They hurt him by disobeying his command and disbelieving him.
b i.e. when they deviated from doing charity, severed the relation with the kindred and disobeyed [God.] Therefore, He said after that:
c It means: God dislikes those having bad manners; and He likes the kind-hearted, the one who is truthful in his words, the generous and the one who fulfills his promise and covenant.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/61.htm#a61_5

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Your lies and deceit show up weekly. Using the Quran, a book of lies, to dispute the Torah, which you consider a book of lies.

Muslims are barbaric, evil, lying killers. My proof does not come from a fictional book. It comes from video and the news everyday. It comes from what I witnessed firsthand.

Be gone servant of Satan! No one here believes your lies and unholy breath. You and the rest of the Islamic world will burn in hell for eternity because of the horrible things you do to others every day.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2m338cRXRM

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Your lies and deceit show up weekly. Using the Quran, a book of lies, to dispute the Torah, which you consider a book of lies.

You insist on such claims: that I lie, and the Quran is a book of lie, and that I consider the Torah as a book of lies.
This in fact is your lie.

I believe in the original Torah revealed from God and in the Ten Commandments which God Himself inscribed on the Tablets of stone to be guidance and light to humanity.
But later on, such books: the Torah was lost, then re-written in distorted way, and it includes many lies fabricated by the priest Ezra son of Siraeh following their return from the captivity of Babylon.
And it does not mean that all the Bible is composed of lies, but it certainly includes many lies, additions and omissions.
The Lies Of Ezra About The Prophets
The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran

Muslims are barbaric, evil, lying killers. My proof does not come from a fictional book. It comes from video and the news everyday. It comes from what I witnessed firsthand.

So these are the barbaric Muslims, then what are you? the angels of Charlie? :lol:

Why not the evil is from you in origin and from your intelligence agencies and from your imperialistic states that spread war overseas and everywhere? And because you are not liar?? will you deny this?

Moreover, I did not say that Muslims are good or excellent, but I said the Islam is the pure God's religion and in its essence is to worship God alone without associate or son or daughters or parents or patrons .. the thing which you do not agree about: on account of your enthusiasm about Jesus Christ and the saints.

Be gone servant of Satan! No one here believes your lies and unholy breath. You and the rest of the Islamic world will burn in hell for eternity because of the horrible things you do to others every day.

You should know, Murphy, that none is immune against the suggestions of Satan .. and this includes even the prophets .. and in the Gospel the Christ was tried by Satan.

For this reason, God commanded in the glorious Quran that man should seek protection of God against the suggestions of Satan, and this is obvious in a large number of the ayat of the Quran, in addition to the Soora 114 in the book of the Quran.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/114.htm#a114_1

Therefore, have you asked yourself .. it may be Satan himself stirs the enthusiasm about Jesus in yourself so as to let you lose: Because God is Jealous and does not agree that anyone may glorify anyone besides Him.

In fact, your nervousness indicates your frail defence .. and you cannot think clearly about this subject, so you have locked your mind.

Anyhow, you judged Muslims to Hell, then what about your people: although you have not told us clearly about your people and about your sect and religion, so that we may judge you rationally and logically.

i.e. if you are Christian, we can tell you the crimes committed by Christians, and if you are Zionist, we may tell you about the crimes of Zionists.

Moreover, I blame Muslims for their disobedience and for their opposing the Quran teachings, as I blame all other God's servants for their idolatry and association with God.

=======================================================

Some ayat of the Quran, warning about Satan:

َQuran 35: 6, which means:
{To you Satan is an enemy h; so take him for an enemy [and do not follow his orders.]
He calls his party
i [in the life of the World] only that [in the Next Life] they may be among the inhabitants of the Blaze.}

h So he invites you to your destruction, disgrace and shame.
i To the disbelief and association and to God’s disobedience.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/35.htm#a35_6

For more information about this subject, see this link in the book Man after Death, by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#Devils_
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#Satan

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
1 Peter 5:8 tells us to "Be sober-minded. Be watchful. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."

selfsame now has help to compose his posts. He wishes to trick us and give us to Satan. We reject your hateful rhetoric, the killing of innocents and the lies of Islam, sent by the devil to destroy the world.

1 Peter 5:8 advises us to resist him (the devil), standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

We must always be on guard for the devil and his sycophants.

Begone demon! The Lord rebuke you!

This link is from a British paper, The Mail. July 2016. The headline reads, in part, Islamic State’s ‘four weeks of pain for infidels’ claim more than 800 lives.

Be warned! The images are disturbing, but The Mail has blurred out some parts of the photos. Some might be upsetting to young people or the faint of heart.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wing-Islamists-call-slaughtering-Ramadan.html

Last edited: