The true marvelous story of Moses

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
More ayat about this incident:

This is in the Quran 36:
{[The site of the following three ayat is in soora or chapter 26; it has been put here unintentionally by those who collected the Quran; and they are related to His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 26: 60, which means:
(And they approached the [Children of Israel] at sun-rise time) which is about the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
So these three ayat will come after it.]

66. And had We willed, We would have quenched their eyes so that they [: Pharaoh and his hosts who were pursuing Moses and his people in their exodus a] would struggle for the way. Then how could they have seen? b

67. And had We willed, We would have transformed them [into monkeys, in the midway] in spite of their violence c, then they could not go forward [after Moses] d, nor could they return back [to Egypt.] e

68. To whomsoever We grant long life f, We abase him among the creation, would they then understand?}

66 a In order to bring them back to Egypt. So had We done that then Moses and his people would have outstripped them in the road on which they walked, and then Pharaoh would not have approached them; but We did not do that in order to drown them in the sea.
66 b It means: Had We quenched their eyes, then how could they have approached Moses and his people.

67 c But keeping for them their capability of walking and determination.
67 d It means: Had We done that, they would then have remained in the middle of the way, and could not have pursued after Moses.
67 e But We didn’t do that in order to drown them in the sea.

68 f And give him wealth, power and authority, but he does not thank Our bounty and he becomes ungrateful, and does not believe in Our revelations; We will abase him among people, take from him the wealth and authority and make him abased and disgraced among people.

Therefore don’t deceive yourselves, chiefs of Quraish, with your wealth and power and do not deny Our revelations and do not oppose Our messenger; for We destroyed those who were more than you in power and greater in authority on account of their denying Our messengers.
Then after these three ayat, comes the aya 26: 61, which means:
(So when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Moses said: “Most surely we are being overtaken [by Pharaoh and his hosts.]”)

The interpretataion is by the apostle of the Christ: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

============================================================

Quran 26: 53-59, which mean

{[Then God – be glorified – said:]
53. And We revealed to Moses [after We show to Pharaoh nine of the portents and miracles]:
"Set forth [by night] taking with you My servants [: the Children of Israel]; for surely you [all] will be pursued [by Pharaoh and his hosts.]"

54. And Pharaoh sent [princes as] gatherers into the cities [of the country to collect an army a.]

55. [He said to them:] "These [Israelites] are only a small band. b "

56. "And, indeed, they are enraging us. c "

57. "And we are a multitude shielded with protective means d."

[Then God – be glorified – told about the way of their destruction, and He said:]
58. So We drove them e out of gardens and [water] springs.

59. And treasures f and a fair estate g.}

54 a To pursue after the Children of Israel, and he said to them:

55 b And we will defeat them and bring them bound in chains.

56 c Because they follow a religion else than ours, and because they departed from our country without our permission, and because they took with them the gold ornaments [of the Copts.]

57 d Like the coat of mail, the armor shield and the iron helmet: which protect from the beating of the sword.

58 e i.e. Pharaoh's folk.

59 f i.e. the hidden wealth: the gold, silver and jewelry.
59 g In which they dwelt: like the clubs, the princes’ meeting places, the parks and the palaces.

==========================================================

Quran 26

60. As such a, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit b [all] that [in the Next Life.]
And they approached the [Children of Israel] at sun-rise time.

61. So when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Moses said: “Most surely we are being overtaken [by Pharaoh and his hosts c.]”

62. [Moses] said, "No way; [they will not overtake us]; [for] my Lord is with me; He will guide me [to the way of safety.]"

63. So We revealed to Moses [saying]: "Strike the sea with your staff"; [so he struck it]; whereupon the [water] parted d, so that each part [of them] was like a great high mountain.

64. Then brought We the others [: Pharaoh’s host] near thereto. e

65. And We saved [from the sea] Moses and those with him, altogether.

66. Then We drowned the others f.

67. Surely, that [event] included a sign [of Our might], yet most of them were not believers. g

68. And your Lord [O Mohammed], indeed, is the All-Mighty [and will take revenge on the disbelievers in the Next Life], the Most Merciful [to the believers.]

55 a Even though you be their kindred.

58 b And they will receive congratulation:
58 c i.e. He will greet and congratulate them about their admission into Paradise.

59 d It means: That will be special for you; none will share with you and console you over your pain and grief.

60 e By the tongue of My prophets and messengers, that anyone obeys Me I will admit him into Paradise, and anyone disobeys Me I will admit him into the Fire, and I said to you:
60 f But you obeyed him in the life of the World and served him in the Afterlife: the Barzakh world.

61 g Leading you to Paradise, but you neither listened to My words nor worked according to My commands.

62 h The meaning: Hadn’t you minds with which to think in order to realize the truth?
But actually you didn’t use your minds about the Quran, and you walked according to the traditions of your fathers, so you missed the truth and lost your Next Life.

64 i i.e. burn with it and suffer its torment.
64 j In God’s revelations, books and messengers.

65 k At the time of giving witness or testimony.
65 l According to the clear marks in them, so as if they speak.

By the Quran interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The explanatory notes of the last group of the Quran ayat have not been cited correctly, and the following are the related correct explanatory notes:

60 a i.e. As did We drown them in the sea, as such did We expel them from such grace.
A similar aya to this one, is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 44: 25-27, which means:
(How many [nice] gardens and [flowing water-] springs have they left [behind], and sown fields, and how noble a station, and what prosperity they had enjoyed and rejoiced in!)
60 b It means: He made them to inherit the ethereal out of them, not the material; and that is in the Next Life.
An example of that is His saying – be glorified – telling about the people of Paradise, in the Quran 39: 74, which means:
(And they shall say: "Praise be to God, Who has fulfilled His promise to us, and has made us inherit the [ethereal product of the] earth!)
It means: He has made us to inherit the ethereal and spiritual [out of it.]
And God – be glorified – said in the Quran 19: 40, which means:
(It is We Who shall inherit the earth and all who are on it, and to Us shall they return [after death.])
While God – be glorified – said in the Quran 55: 26, which means:
(Whosoever upon the [earth] shall perish.)
It means: Every material thing on the earth will tear up and perish, while every ethereal spiritual will remain and be an inheritance to believers in the Next Life; as did God – be glorified – say in the Quran 19: 63, which means:
(Such is the Garden (or Heaven) which We shall give for an inheritance to those among Our servants who ward off [God's punishment.])

61 c Whom we cannot resist.

63 d And there appeared in it twelve roads.

64 e The meaning: We let Pharaoh’s host move along the road on which Moses moved.

66 f It means: Pharaoh’s host, when the water came down on them in a heap, and they were drowned.

67 g It means: Most of the Children of Israel were not believers in spite of that they saw such signs and miracles; therefore, don’t surprise of your people denial of the Quran when they ascribed it to the magic and sorcery.

================================================================

This is my comment:
It is a miracle for that none has been alert to such variation and all of them did not notice that the explanatory notes are not related; this is because almost they as a whole do not read the Quran and its ayat and their meaning:

they close their eyes and minds and turn away and almost they will turn to be losers in the Next Life, while the argument has been established against them: that the truth about the Quran is explained to them, and they shut their minds, turn their hearts and close their eyes and ears lest they should hear or understand.

You think that's good logic? No wonder you're wrong about everything. The Quran taking stories from the Torah has no bearing on the truth of either of them.

It is good logic, but you do not believe, you take the negative side and follow it, while the believer takes the positive side and follow it, and you insist on your disbelief.
I tell you how this is:
God revealed the Torah and its statements and stories.

Then such stories and statements were altered by the passage of time and generations and by various circumstances, to the extent that such changes changed the principles of God's religion of the monotheism and the 'exclusive devotion to God alone'.

Afterwards, God (the same Who revealed the true Torah): He revealed the Quran:
Therefore, the statements and stories in the Quran came similar to the stories and statements of the original Torah, and so they have some similarities to the distorted Torah and yet have some differences from the distorted Torah.

While some disbelievers insist that the similarity of the Quran with the Torah indicates that the Quran plagiarized the Torah statements and stories, which is not necessarily true, but the truer is that the same God Who revealed the Torah is the same One That revealed the Quran (both of them invite to God's worshiping alone without associate), and yet the Quran differs from the present Torah which suffered many alterations and changes.

Therefore, if Mohammed himself invented the Quran by himself, then the Quran would come exactly like the Torah; while we see the Quran gives similar but not identical to the Torah (which you call the Bible) and it gives more logical and better ways (than those of the Torah) indicating their origin form God - be glorified.

So the disbeliever follows the first supposition and will lose, while the believer follows the second way and will be successful.

This is explained in many ayat of the Quran but will almost not listen, because your heart (covered with the 'rayn' which is like the rust on the metals) does not accept it, pretending that you follow the logic, while in fact it is not, and your pride (so that you cannot say you are wrong) will cast you in the pit (unless you believe.)

Nobody cares, unless you think you can use your disagreement to justify violence against people who do applaud such beliefs and values, as some of your fellow Muslims do, and as you in fact threatened to do in your previous persona here as eanassir. And don't try to pretend you're not the same person, nobody familiar with eanassir's posts will believe that. Your beliefs and values are stuck somewhere around the 7th or 8th century and are fundamentally incompatible with, and not welcome in, any civilized modern society.

eanassir told me that he did not threaten anyone, but there was one: a Zionist (retired can-soldier) who spread his haughty and rancorous words against God and the Quran, and he replied to him and to others many times, but they kept their ways of mockery and transgression;

so (eanassir told me that): he consulted God with the Quran and said: "Lord, whatever I tell them they insist and are stubborn like their ancestors who were stubborn with their disbelief and opposition to God's messengers!
Lord, this one the Zionist and others, insist on their rancor and opposition to God and the Quran, so take revenge on such disbelievers!"

Then he consulted God with the Glorious Quran, and the aya came telling him that God will take revenge on the disbelievers, and I think he said the aya was this or a similar one, because there are many ayat in the Quran where God threatens the disbelievers, but says He only postpones their punishment to the day of their death, because he has given them this period of life time in order to take decision and to contemplate and to choose and to work either the righteous or evil work.

I think it was this aya of the Quran 32: 22, which means:
{Who is worse in doing wrong than he who is admonished with the revelations of his Lord, and then turns away from them? f
Surely, We will take revenge on the guilty [in the Next Life.]}

Therefore, eanassir told that Zionist that God will take revenge on the disbeleiver, which also includes other disbelievers and deniers, and eanassir did not say that he himself will take revenge, but God Himself will take revenge, and no one can contradict God or change His will and decree.

Now, that Zionist complained him that that was a personal threat, while eanassir did not threaten any personal threat but only that God Himself will take revenge on the disbelievers in the Next Life, and even in this life.

And the others, being Zionists like him or at least incline to the Zionist rather than to eanassir of course; so they took it a pretext to that.

eanassir also added: "How can I say to him any personal threat, while I don't know him personally, and he is far away from me: in Tel Aviv or elsewhere?

But I told him that God will take revenge on disbelievers in general, and he understood the word 'you' as singular, while it is plural and includes all disbelievers who insist on their blasphemy and on reviling God and the Quran and Prophet Mohammed: that God will take revenge on them in the Next Life (and even in this life of the World, they are not far from His capture.)
So that's it: no personal threat, but God threat to that Zionist and to all blasphemers, specially when they read the revelations of the Quran and then they insist stubbornly on their disbelief.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
God never determined that everyone would become a believer by reading a book, that means it cannot be a sin unless being gathered by some other method at some other time is a sin that God is guilty of. Most things have a start and an end, the order of 'being gathered' is a sequence. If 2 men attempt to swim across a fast moving river and both make it then it doesn't matter a great deal who was the first one to reach the far shore.
Reading also means you need to have the right context to get the right meaning of the text. Summations done long ago would have limitations that we do not experience today so our summation should be more accurate than that of anybody in the past and that might even include the Prophets as each was given a piece of the whole picture rather than the whole picture and they only mentioned a few parts in their writings. The inhabitants of the earth could not be defined until at least 1500 and the actual number would not have been known until about 1950. The early writings of the Jews summation and meaning is based on the NT missing so it is flawed, so far the NT in Greek and the OT in Hebrew are the only Books in the money for being written at the direction of God. Jews that rejext the NT would have to live with a modified version of the OT and a Gentile that rejects the NT (as run like the RCC) would adopt and Gentile version of the OT as far as who the group is based on, the 12 tribes are based on Abraham's sons and the people born after that. Abraham back to Adam would be 'from the Nations' so that would be OT Gentile rather than Christian Gentile as Christ is more than a Prophet from God. Moses and John the Baptist are the first and last Prophets sent by God. Jesus had the authority to make a mess rather than just delivering a message from God.

An 'enterprising' group of people should sneak in late at night and overload the mud-pit with cornstarch and then the dummy in the background would but sink and he could even walk on it as long as he kept moving

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God never determined that everyone would become a believer by reading a book, that means it cannot be a sin unless being gathered by some other method at some other time is a sin that God is guilty of. Most things have a start and an end, the order of 'being gathered' is a sequence. If 2 men attempt to swim across a fast moving river and both make it then it doesn't matter a great deal who was the first one to reach the far shore.
Reading also means you need to have the right context to get the right meaning of the text. Summations done long ago would have limitations that we do not experience today so our summation should be more accurate than that of anybody in the past and that might even include the Prophets as each was given a piece of the whole picture rather than the whole picture and they only mentioned a few parts in their writings. The inhabitants of the earth could not be defined until at least 1500 and the actual number would not have been known until about 1950. The early writings of the Jews summation and meaning is based on the NT missing so it is flawed, so far the NT in Greek and the OT in Hebrew are the only Books in the money for being written at the direction of God. Jews that rejext the NT would have to live with a modified version of the OT and a Gentile that rejects the NT (as run like the RCC) would adopt and Gentile version of the OT as far as who the group is based on, the 12 tribes are based on Abraham's sons and the people born after that. Abraham back to Adam would be 'from the Nations' so that would be OT Gentile rather than Christian Gentile as Christ is more than a Prophet from God. Moses and John the Baptist are the first and last Prophets sent by God. Jesus had the authority to make a mess rather than just delivering a message from God.

Truly, I have to tell you this:

All such of your concepts are not God's words, but only your thinking based on your enthusiasm about Jesus, and then your explanation of some texts which are not original, because Jesus did not speak Greek,

neither is the present Torah (the Old Testament as you call it) .. the present Torah is not the original one but that which was written by the priest Ezra,

and moreover you deny the Glorious Quran, which is the original one revealed in Arabic.

So to be straightforward, you have to tell us your concept about Jesus:
Is he God Himself?
Is he the son of God?
Or is he part of Trinity?

And explain this clearly, because the ambiguity almost means the wrong.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Jesus didn't speak Arabic if you want to play that game. The Apostles and Disciples were given the gift of languages soon after the cross. It was a lifetime change rather than a one night stand.

Ac:2:1:
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come,
they were all with one accord in one place.

Ac:2:6:
Now when this was noised abroad,
the multitude came together,
and were confounded,
because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
Ac:2:7:
And they were all amazed and marvelled,
saying one to another,
Behold,
are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
Ac:2:8:
And how hear we every man in our own tongue,
wherein we were born?

The Apostles and the Beloved Disciple were the writers of the 4 Gospels and they were in perfect Greek and written by Peter, John and James and the Beloved Disciple of John the Baptist. Paul could already read and write Greek.

The Bible is about God rather than being about Christ. Christ was put in charge for a limited time by God so I pay attention to His words while you tend to dismiss them. Only one of us will have a change of view in the future.

God is a singular being. His witness of creation in in Ge:1. The Holy Spirit is God's helpmate and her witness of creation is in Ge:2. Their begotten child, 'Christ' has His witness of creation in the last half of Proverbs:8.

God and Christ are different beings.

1Co:15:27:
For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted,
which did put all things under him.

Joh:5:19:
Then answered Jesus and said unto them,
Verily,
verily,
I say unto you,
The Son can do nothing of himself,
but what he seeth the Father do:
for what things soever he doeth,
these also doeth the Son likewise.

God, the Holy Spirit and Christ all come from the 3rd heaven. The 1st heaven is from our clouds to the surface of the earth. The 2nd heaven is the moon and everything past there and is currently home to angelic beings. Their promised new heaven is the one that God and His wife and His child.

2Co:12:2:
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body,
I cannot tell;
or whether out of the body,
I cannot tell:
God knoweth;)
such an one caught up to the third heaven.

1Jo:5:7:
For there are three that bear record in heaven,
the Father,
the Word,
and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one.

Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb:12:23:
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

M't:17:5:
While he yet spake,
behold,
a bright cloud overshadowed them:
and behold a voice out of the cloud,
which said,
This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased;
hear ye him.

Proverb:8:32:
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Proverb:8:33:
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.
Proverb:8:34:
Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
Proverb:8:35:
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
Proverb:8:36:
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.

They are the only 3 beings that have ever been in the new heaven, they will be joined by the 2/3 of all angels who did not sin.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Jesus didn't speak Arabic if you want to play that game. The Apostles and Disciples were given the gift of languages soon after the cross. It was a lifetime change rather than a one night stand.

Ac:2:1:
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come,
they were all with one accord in one place.

Ac:2:6:
Now when this was noised abroad,
the multitude came together,
and were confounded,
because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
Ac:2:7:
And they were all amazed and marvelled,
saying one to another,
Behold,
are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
Ac:2:8:
And how hear we every man in our own tongue,
wherein we were born?

The Apostles and the Beloved Disciple were the writers of the 4 Gospels and they were in perfect Greek and written by Peter, John and James and the Beloved Disciple of John the Baptist. Paul could already read and write Greek.

The Bible is about God rather than being about Christ. Christ was put in charge for a limited time by God so I pay attention to His words while you tend to dismiss them. Only one of us will have a change of view in the future.

God is a singular being. His witness of creation in in Ge:1. The Holy Spirit is God's helpmate and her witness of creation is in Ge:2. Their begotten child, 'Christ' has His witness of creation in the last half of Proverbs:8.

God and Christ are different beings.

1Co:15:27:
For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted,
which did put all things under him.

Joh:5:19:
Then answered Jesus and said unto them,
Verily,
verily,
I say unto you,
The Son can do nothing of himself,
but what he seeth the Father do:
for what things soever he doeth,
these also doeth the Son likewise.

God, the Holy Spirit and Christ all come from the 3rd heaven. The 1st heaven is from our clouds to the surface of the earth. The 2nd heaven is the moon and everything past there and is currently home to angelic beings. Their promised new heaven is the one that God and His wife and His child.

2Co:12:2:
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body,
I cannot tell;
or whether out of the body,
I cannot tell:
God knoweth;)
such an one caught up to the third heaven.

1Jo:5:7:
For there are three that bear record in heaven,
the Father,
the Word,
and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one.

Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb:12:23:
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

M't:17:5:
While he yet spake,
behold,
a bright cloud overshadowed them:
and behold a voice out of the cloud,
which said,
This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased;
hear ye him.

Proverb:8:32:
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Proverb:8:33:
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.
Proverb:8:34:
Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
Proverb:8:35:
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
Proverb:8:36:
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.

They are the only 3 beings that have ever been in the new heaven, they will be joined by the 2/3 of all angels who did not sin.
No, he didn't speak Arabic. It is said that he spoke Aramaic. Different language Megaloon. Okay go back to pretending you are knowledgeable in something.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
V
Moses and virgin Mary on the pages of the Koran
As
one sees from folding the “Scaligerian History
Te
xtbook” into a sum of four shorter chronicles, we get
several options for dating the beginning of the Muslim
Hi
jra era, that is dated at 622
a.d.
nowadays. All of
them supersede the Scaligerian version. N. A. Morozov
cites a great number of data showing considerable odd-
ities pertinent to Muslim as well as Christian history.
Le
t us give an example.
The chronology of the Koran is often radically dif-
ferent from the Scaligerian chronology of the Bible.
The Koran insists on Aaron (Arius?) being the
uncle
of the evangelical Jesus, no less. Mary, the mother of
Je
sus, is declared to be the
sister
of Moses and Aaron.
Thus, according to the Koran, these Old Testament
c
haracters belong to the generation that
immediately
preceded Jesus Christ. Naturally, this is in drastic con-
tr
adiction of the Scaligerian chronology, the discrep-
ancy comprising
se
veral centuries.
Ho
we
ve
r,
it concurs
we
ll with our abbreviated chronology. Let us turn to
the 19th Sura from the Koran ([427], page 239). The
Ko
r
an commentator I. B. Krachkovsky writes that it
is “the oldest Sura that mentions such evangelical
c
haracters as... Mary and Jesus” ([427], page 560).

Jesus did not write anything DB

Are you saying he was illiterate? He must have written cheaques or grocery lists or sumthiun

Dexter Sinister

Unspecified Specialist
Oct 1, 2004
Regina, SK
Therefore, if Mohammed himself invented the Quran by himself, then the Quran would come exactly like the Torah; while we see the Quran gives similar but not identical to the Torah (which you call the Bible) and it gives more logical and better ways (than those of the Torah) indicating their origin form God - be glorified.
Seriously, you think that's a logical argument? Here's what you're claiming:
1. The Torah tells certain stories and makes certain claims.
2. The Quran tells very similar stories and makes very similar claims.
3. Therefore god revealed both of them but the Torah got corrupted over time and the Quran has the truth.
The conclusion does not follow from the premises, they're completely unrelated.
eanassir told me that he did not threaten anyone...
Sure. I saw those posts, the threat was unmistakeable. Even allowing for the fact that English isn't his first language, there was no doubt that he was wishing death on someone. And as for you and him not being the same person..well, bull****. You expect me to believe that there are two people who think and write exactly the same way, produce exactly the same odd syntactical constructions, produce identical logical fallacies in the same words, offer word for word the same arguments, and cite the same ignorant interpretation of the Quran from al-Hilly? That's not believable, and it's made even less believable by the presence on Facebook of a user called Ea Nassir who behaves exactly the same way. You're lying.
...no one can contradict God or change His will and decree.
So what's the point of praying for him to do something like punish Retired Canadian Soldier for his transgressions against what you believe? That's already been decided according to your claims, praying won't change anything.

Have you no clue how foolish arguing like that makes you look?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Seriously, you think that's a logical argument? Here's what you're claiming:
1. The Torah tells certain stories and makes certain claims.
2. The Quran tells very similar stories and makes very similar claims.
3. Therefore god revealed both of them but the Torah got corrupted over time and the Quran has the truth.
The conclusion does not follow from the premises, they're completely unrelated.

You still manipulate the words and evade the exact meaning.
I didn't say such words, but:
1- The Torah tells stories and statements.
2- The Quran gives similar but not identical stories, and gives some statements similar to and other statements different from the Torah.
3- Therefore consider that: if God is the One Who revealed both the original Torah and the Quran: how will the Quran come?
It will come similar to the stories and statements of the Torah and yet it gives more correct stories and the same statements while others are even better than the original Torah, according to the different time and circumstances.

In other words: If God reveals the Quran: it will be similar to the 'monotheism' and 'commandments' of the Torah, in addition, the Quran will correct the defects and distortions that afflicted the original Torah.

This is explained in this aya of the Quran and its interpretation:
Quran 2: 106, which means:

[When God’s word in the Quran 6: 146 was revealed, which means:

(To Jews We forbade every [animal] with undivided hoof [and chew the cud.] And of oxen and sheep forbade We to them the fat thereof save what [fat] the backs of both do bear..etc.)

The prophet said: "God, alleviate and do not restrain the obligations for my nation."
Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

2: 106. Such of the revelations [of the Torah] as We may annul a [in the Quran] or preserve b, We will bring [in the Quran] one better than it c or one similar to it d. Don't you know that God has the power to do all that He wills? e

a i.e. any statement of the Torah which We invalidate (or put out of action) for you, Muslims.

b i.e. or We leave the law of the Torah aya as it is in the Torah: i.e. We impose it on you.

c i.e. better than that law and easier than it: in order to alleviate that for you, Muslims.

d i.e. We bring to you a statement similar to the statement of that aya of the Torah which has not been annulled.

e So that He will bring to you, statements that are easier and lighter than the statements of the Torah.
Therefore, the "abrogated" is that which is in the Torah, and the Quran is the "abrogating" or annulling of such laws.

[Of course the disbeliever will not read it carefully so as to understand it]
Also these ayat 16: 101-103, which mean:
[The fasting of Jews is for twenty three hours in a day and night, so when His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 2: 187 was revealed, which means:
(And eat and drink until the whiteness of the dawn will be distinct to you from the blackness of night at dawn.)
So the Jews said to the Prophet – salam to him: “You are only a forger; this is not the statement for the fasting.”
Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

{ 101. When We substitute one revelation [of the Torah] for [another] revelation [in the Quran] a – and God knows best what He reveals [of statements proper for every nation ]– the [Jews] say [to our messenger Mohammed]: "You are only a forger b." But most of them are not acquainted [about the truth c.]

102. Say: "[Gabriel] the Holy Spirit has brought the [statement about the fasting] from your Lord [O Mohammed] with the true [religion], in order to confirm [the faith of] those who believe, and as guidance d and glad tidings [of Paradise prosperity] to Muslims."

103. And We know well that the [Jews] say: "Only a man teaches him e."
[So God replied to them, and said:]
The language of that they wickedly point to is foreign f, while this [Quran] is Arabic pure and clear g.}

101 a It means: If We change one of the Torah statements for another which We prescribe in the Quran for Muslims.
101 b Because your statements are contrary to the Torah statements; while such objection is only because of their ignorance about the original Torah.
101 c And for this reason, they object to you.

102 d To the way of the truth, for those who accept its guidance.

103 e i.e. a man teaches Mohammed the Torah which when he studied, and he claimed the prophet-hood.
103 f i.e. they deny the statement of the fasting as it is in the Quran 2: 187 which means:
(And eat and drink until the whiteness of the dawn will be distinct to you from the blackness of night at dawn.)
While the language of the Torah is the Hebrew; so how does Mohammed know Hebrew in order to study the Torah?
103 g Which does not include any Hebrew or Syriac words.

Sure. I saw those posts, the threat was unmistakeable. Even allowing for the fact that English isn't his first language, there was no doubt that he was wishing death on someone. And as for you and him not being the same person..well, bull****. You expect me to believe that there are two people who think and write exactly the same way, produce exactly the same odd syntactical constructions, produce identical logical fallacies in the same words, offer word for word the same arguments, and cite the same ignorant interpretation of the Quran from al-Hilly? That's not believable, and it's made even less believable by the presence on Facebook of a user called Ea Nassir who behaves exactly the same way. You're lying. So what's the point of praying for him to do something like punish Retired Canadian Soldier for his transgressions against what you believe? That's already been decided according to your claims, praying won't change anything.

Have you no clue how foolish arguing like that makes you look?

Nonsense .. nonsense.

What have I to do with eanassir or others while I am selfsame? :D

Moreover, I explained fully about that circumstance, and that (as he told me :D ) it was not any personal threat: it is God's threat to every disbeliever and not only to the can-soldier .. that God will punish you atheists and disbelievers as a whole in the Next Life and not exclusively to him personally.

So he 'desires' is not like he 'threats', but this is your manipulation of the words and the insisting on your claim. And I said: how could he threaten him while he didn't know him personally? .. but these are the Zionists: falsehood followers and helping each other to their evil.

I explained this fully, but you .. you :dontknow: you will never listen, even if I bring the sun as evidence .. and this is called the 'misguidance' ... your heart does desire it because of the 'Rayn' covering your heart, which is like the rust on the metals.

=======================================================
One point of objection of the atheist:
The prayer changes the outcome: the prayer manifests the might of God to do anything, while His knowledge comprehends the past, the present the future.

www.quran-ayat.com
quran-ayat(dot)com

===========================================================

V
Moses and virgin Mary on the pages of the Koran
As
one sees from folding the “Scaligerian History
Te
xtbook” into a sum of four shorter chronicles, we get
several options for dating the beginning of the Muslim
Hi
jra era, that is dated at 622
a.d.
nowadays. All of
them supersede the Scaligerian version. N. A. Morozov
cites a great number of data showing considerable odd-
ities pertinent to Muslim as well as Christian history.
Le
t us give an example.
The chronology of the Koran is often radically dif-
ferent from the Scaligerian chronology of the Bible.
The Koran insists on Aaron (Arius?) being the
uncle
of the evangelical Jesus, no less. Mary, the mother of
Je
sus, is declared to be the
sister
of Moses and Aaron.
Thus, according to the Koran, these Old Testament
c
haracters belong to the generation that
immediately
preceded Jesus Christ. Naturally, this is in drastic con-
tr
adiction of the Scaligerian chronology, the discrep-
ancy comprising
se
veral centuries.
Ho
we
ve
r,
it concurs
we
ll with our abbreviated chronology. Let us turn to
the 19th Sura from the Koran ([427], page 239). The
Ko
r
an commentator I. B. Krachkovsky writes that it
is “the oldest Sura that mentions such evangelical
c
haracters as... Mary and Jesus” ([427], page 560).

To the Arab (and the Israelites are very near to customs of the Arab: because their origin is from Ur in the south of Iraq where Abraham the grandfather of both the Israelites and the Ishmaelites: the people of Mecca)
So till now the Arab tribes preserve many customs: one of such customs is to boast of the sister: because it resembles the honor of the Arab (and the ancient Israelites also); so that a devastating war was kindled among the tribes of Israel for a woman abused by men of the Benjamite tribe: one of the twelve Israelite tribes.

When one of the Arab is aroused, he will say: I am the brother of (the name of their sister); and to each tribe there is such cry with the name of their sister which became like a slogan to distinguish each tribesmen from others.

So if their sister is Mary or Miriam, he will say: I am the brother of Mary (boasting of her honor and chastity.)

Moreover, Prophet Aaron was a model of piety and God-fearing, and therefore God honored him that the priesthood should be among his seed.

Therefore, the aya in the Quran 19: 28 means:
The family of Virgin Mary said to her when she brought her child Jesus:
What is such vile act that you have done, Mary? Your father was not an evil-doer nor was your mother any harlot, and moreover you are the sister of Aaron in piety and God-fearing; and in fact she was a descendant of Prophet Aaron and her father was the custodian of the House of God at Jerusalem.

Quran 19: 27-28, which mean:
27. Then she brought the [Christ] to her people, carrying him [in her arms]; and [when they saw him] they said: "Mary, you have surely committed a grievous thing n."

28. Sister of Aaron [in righteousness and devotion], your father [Amram] was not any evil man, nor was [Ann] your mother any harlot. o "

27 n i.e. A reprehensible thing which is so hard to us.

28 o i.e. she was not adulteress, so that you may become like her.

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
So you are still denying the truth and posting lies. You are not even capable of your own independent thought. You post the lies of a dead man and use his interpretations of those lies as proof. No reasonable man accepts the words of a liar and a servant of Satan.

Muslims continue to kill, rape and lie to the world every day. The truth is in the news everyday. Your evil and wickedness will bring the crush of the world down on you.

ayat is another word for the devil's lies.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvoImGJBnQ

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
So you are still denying the truth and posting lies. You are not even capable of your own independent thought. You post the lies of a dead man and use his interpretations of those lies as proof. No reasonable man accepts the words of a liar and a servant of Satan.

Muslims continue to kill, rape and lie to the world every day. The truth is in the news everyday. Your evil and wickedness will bring the crush of the world down on you.

ayat is another word for the devil's lies.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvoImGJBnQ
You're trying to reason with a tree stump

Selfsap and megaloon don't know their azz from their elbow

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I've spent most of my adult life fighting tyranny and evil. It's difficult to stop, even when your foe is a turnip.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It is unreasonable to expect that the Torah was in the same form that Moses gave and at the time of Neb taking the 12 Tribes into exile in Babylon. It is also unreasonable to expect God would let it be written down in a corrupt form rather than back to just the way id was when He gave it to Moses. Daniel and his 3 friends would have been the scribes and we know that Jesus visited them at least once. He was with the writers of the 4 Gospels when they wrote down those texts so they are as accurate as God intended them to be from the very beginning. The KJV 1611 Edition was translated into English by Jewish Scribes that lived in Jerusalem so that is going to be as accurate as it gets. It is the only one with those qualifications also.

The Rabbis know the text but because they are working off a set of texts that explain the OT that is short of taking any of the NT into consideration (written down before is the main reason). That is going to be where a flaw could enter the picture. The Jews should consider the Gospel of John and Revelations as being OT books as the Scribe was a Disciple of John that Baptist until they died after writing revelations. That book and Daniel are a matched set, if you can understand the format in Daniel then you will be able to understand Revelations without breaking a sweat.

God always has a 'plan b', when Adam sinned 'plan b' was to send mankind to the grave before they reached the age where God would have to Judge them as far as being qualified and when the fallen angels had their sons and daughters down to being just 5 people on the planet He sent the flood to kill the children of the angelic beings and they were put into the Pit until the time of their 'judgment day' which is the 'little season' that happens at the end of the 1,000 year reign.
'Plan b' for the 12 Tribes was exile to Babylon for 70 years if they failed to live up to the covenant that allowed them to live in the Promised Land. The return had to do with the coming of the Messiah rather than 70 years was the full price God extracted for killing the Prophets He sent to the Temple Staff. From Moses until the cross the events being fulfilled had to do with the bruise to the heel of the 'seed of Eve' which is a 5 fingered being, like Noah and Moses were.

Events mentioned after the cross are intended for the people that are coming under judgment from God when the other bruise is fulfilled in full.

The NT prophecies mentions that the truth is lost before the end happens and the truth existed at least until 325AD but by the time Rome was not a military ruler over Jerusalem the context had been changed to something other than what the text promoted. It doesn't get 'fixed' until the day the 7 vials are poured out. The Quran would be part of 'plan b' for people who wanted to be connected to God but in a way that spared them joining the corrupt Church. The real question then become when was the Quran given as there were no Prophets from God or from Jesus that would have been able to deliver an 'inspired text'. The time of the Gentiles started in 70AD (Luke:21:24) and the first of the people sent by God or Christ are the two witnesses in Re:11. That is why I see a conflict with your understanding and how it meshes with the Bible.

As I mentioned before, the solution is that it is a rediscovered document that is applicable to the era the book covers. Even Moses prophecies about tribulation in a period called the 'latter days', Re:8 and the text between the 4th and 5th trumps states that the coming trumps will usher in the most horrible time for mankind sine the tribulation before the flood. The NT deals with people under the 7 letters judgment rather than anything other than the 10 Commandments that were given to Moses. That change in Law also ends on the day the 7th trump sounds as the people alive at the end of that day are all sinless immortal beings so laws that pertain to sin would be laws that were never broken. The law the sons of God were under are the Laws that won't be broken and the population that is alive for the 1,000 years will not be touched by the fire that sends Satan to the fiery lake.
Abraham isn't included as being a member of the 12 Tribes as listed in Eze:37 which comes alive when Re:20:4 begins to unfold. After that Gentiles begin to be resurrected and Muslims are Gentiles so they are part of the judgment of 'the Nations' and the relationship with God is determined by the 7 letters so those same relationships should be mentioned in the Quran as would be the 2nd law which states that the rich should be taking the best care possible of the poor. If those two conditions are met then the possibility of it not being part of God's words for people is pretty slim. That being said it has to mesh or the wrong meaning is being applied as that can be done with the NT and the OT, in fact that is the only way that the messages in the stories are revealed. Currently the meaning is never given and only vaguely hinted at. The Talmud includes articles by some men who thought they had it nailed down as far as what the text means, the only ones that have that chance are the ones who are alive for the 3 woes that come with the last 3 trumps. Since that spans a period of time of 3 1/2 years and the 'highlights' are in prophecy a fairly detailed picture exist and the day of the return ends up being the most prophecised event in the OT and NT.

If the OT adds a lot of fine detail to what the NT promotes then the Quran might do the same as far as how Gentiles make out in the 'latter days' when every person on the planet has a personal relationship with God so there are no unbelievers, only true and false believers.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
It is unreasonable to expect that the Torah was in the same form that Moses gave and at the time of Neb taking the 12 Tribes into exile in Babylon. It is also unreasonable to expect God would let it be written down in a corrupt form rather than back to just the way id was when He gave it to Moses. Daniel and his 3 friends would have been the scribes and we know that Jesus visited them at least once. He was with the writers of the 4 Gospels when they wrote down those texts so they are as accurate as God intended them to be from the very beginning. The KJV 1611 Edition was translated into English by Jewish Scribes that lived in Jerusalem so that is going to be as accurate as it gets. It is the only one with those qualifications also.

The Rabbis know the text but because they are working off a set of texts that explain the OT that is short of taking any of the NT into consideration (written down before is the main reason). That is going to be where a flaw could enter the picture. The Jews should consider the Gospel of John and Revelations as being OT books as the Scribe was a Disciple of John that Baptist until they died after writing revelations. That book and Daniel are a matched set, if you can understand the format in Daniel then you will be able to understand Revelations without breaking a sweat.

God always has a 'plan b', when Adam sinned 'plan b' was to send mankind to the grave before they reached the age where God would have to Judge them as far as being qualified and when the fallen angels had their sons and daughters down to being just 5 people on the planet He sent the flood to kill the children of the angelic beings and they were put into the Pit until the time of their 'judgment day' which is the 'little season' that happens at the end of the 1,000 year reign.
'Plan b' for the 12 Tribes was exile to Babylon for 70 years if they failed to live up to the covenant that allowed them to live in the Promised Land. The return had to do with the coming of the Messiah rather than 70 years was the full price God extracted for killing the Prophets He sent to the Temple Staff. From Moses until the cross the events being fulfilled had to do with the bruise to the heel of the 'seed of Eve' which is a 5 fingered being, like Noah and Moses were.

Events mentioned after the cross are intended for the people that are coming under judgment from God when the other bruise is fulfilled in full.
Not even close Mr. Scholar.