That Pesky North Korea Issue

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
That's one subject I'm not qualified to comment on. Does Trump have knowledge of the ability of transgenders to perform at military procedures? I imagine if he doesn't, several of his underlings might!

Do you mean you're not qualified comment on transgender people in the military?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Do you mean you're not qualified comment on transgender people in the military?

Having never served in the military, I wouldn't be so presumptuous, especially having never been directly affected by any individual in the military. :)

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
No one is going to war for this tiny backwater swamp of a country. In reality they threaten no one. All this bluster is intended for internal consumption to prop up a completely degenerate regime by inventing a threat of foreign invasion They are well aware that any type of aggression on their parts will see the leadership annihilated within hours.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump just needs to do what they did with Osma Bin laden.. $25 million dollar bounty and US Citizenship.. and someone will kill his ass. A general, close advisor, hairdresser. :lol:

Unless he already killed the hairdresser himself.

Isn't he a work of Art?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Having never served in the military, I wouldn't be so presumptuous, especially having never been directly affected by any individual in the military. :)

I was asking because it looked like you missed my point and I wanted to be sure. My point had nothing to do with whether the policy was good idea. It was about Trump not being able to do his job. He yammers on like the unstable toddler he is and no one listens. He announced the transgender ban on Twitter. The military won't be implementing the policy because Twitter isn't how the president gives the military directives. When asked about it, military leaders said they were still waiting for the actual orders.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I was asking because it looked like you missed my point and I wanted to be sure. My point had nothing to do with whether the policy was good idea. It was about Trump not being able to do his job. He yammers on like the unstable toddler he is and no one listens. He announced the transgender ban on Twitter. The military won't be implementing the policy because Twitter isn't how the president gives the military directives. When asked about it, military leaders said they were still waiting for the actual orders.

Would it be possible that Trump communicates using other media besides Twitter?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Would it be possible that Trump communicates using other media besides Twitter?

He hasn't yet. Good thing too. If Trump wasn't so hopelessly unqualified to do his job, he might actually enact some of his stupid policies. The US is fortunate so far that Trump can't run an effective administration, doesn't know how to do his job and spends most of his time golfing.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
N. Korea Says It Has Released Korean-Canadian Pastor

N. Korea Says It Has Released Korean-Canadian Pastor - The Daily Beast

Interesting timing.

I wonder if the North Koreans kicked his brain into jelly like they did with their other recently released prisoner?

We haven't heard whether the old pastor is on life support, yet but based on the conditions of his release, he may very well be.

It's a sea change! The Prez will be talking DIRECTLY to the soldiers via social media and circumventing that old "swamp' of a command structure.

Follow him on Twitter to see if there's-going to be a cruise missile strike on the Nork Imperial ... sorry ... "People's" Palace tomorrow.

MAGA!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
What if Canada cut the following deal with China:

In exchange for China completely closing its borders to North Korea except for allowing legitimate Convention refugees into the country, Canada will agree to a reciprocal freedom-of-movement agreement with China allowing visa-free travel, study, work, and business implemented over 3 years. First year, visa-free travel and business. Second year, visa-free study. Third year, visa-free work.

China would jump on the opportunity. What could North Korea offer China to dissuade it from such an offer?
I like your thinking. The premise might be modified and tweaked some......but the general idea has a lot of merit.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I wonder if the North Koreans kicked his brain into jelly like they did with their other recently released prisoner?

We haven't heard whether the old pastor is on life support, yet but based on the conditions of his release, he may very well be.

It's a sea change! The Prez will be talking DIRECTLY to the soldiers via social media and circumventing that old "swamp' of a command structure.

Follow him on Twitter to see if there's-going to be a cruise missile strike on the Nork Imperial ... sorry ... "People's" Palace tomorrow.

MAGA!

1 million retweets and he'll punt the nuclear football!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He hasn't yet. Good thing too. If Trump wasn't so hopelessly unqualified to do his job, he might actually enact some of his stupid policies. The US is fortunate so far that Trump can't run an effective administration, doesn't know how to do his job and spends most of his time golfing.

Actually a few of his potential policies are quite clever! :) Does he spend any more time golfing than Ike did?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
North Korea making missile-ready nuclear weapons, U.S. analysts say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpisrc=al_alert-COMBO-world%2Bnation&wpmk=1

Now that Kim is feeling cornered..... he might behave even more erratically than usual. Kim is very single minded about developing this capability.......at the cost to his own people if need be. Not sure the sanctions will work to motivate him to stop or curtail his Nuke weapons efforts .

Why should any country obey the USA and disarm. Who gave the American mass murderers liars and thievs the right to decide?

What do you suppose those qualifications actually are?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Why should any country obey the USA and disarm. Who gave the American mass murderers liars and thievs the right to decide?

Bloody good question. Particularly when iti s the US that is the biggest threat to planet in general. Besides the few countries in the ME that seem to relish aggression and wars...... the US has started its own share . If the world needs a leader it can be done a much more positive way than the current power struggles that take place. The US is a self appointed world cop. and yet c an't seem to get its own domestic act together. to be an example for the world.
With all its military might and WMD the US is still afraid of someone like Kim.

This current situation needs an ADULT third party to settle things down before these two trigger happy childish "men" do something really stupid.

The US is the ONLY country that has used NUKES.. and wants to be the only one to have them. What is wrong with

that picture?? Particularly when the US has not exhibited all that much good sense when it comes to military action.

Last resort and preemptive don't belong in the same MO.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

But he had billions of people running arround like their heads where cut off for at least 200 days. It was fuking priceless:)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
But he had billions of people running arround like their heads where cut off for at least 200 days. It was fuking priceless:)
How is that priceless

How is it amusing to have most of the planet be in uncertainty and wondering what the Nuke laden US unpredictable ,, reckless leader whose unfiltered mouth can escalate the tension between two countries in a verbal flash will do next?