'Russia is fighting a war with us': Georgian president

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Speak for yourself coldstream, I won't be helping anyone who helps the imperialist western pigs or thier toolish NATO bagmasters. I hope Russia crushes the Georgian yankee licking pricks. Canada has a large force of tools in Afghanistan they do nothing but destroy villages and conduct terrorist operations against the Afghans, they lick Uncle Sams **** covered boots while they commit warcrimes.

I was speaking for myself, db. :smile:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Speak for yourself coldstream, I won't be helping anyone who helps the imperialist western pigs or thier toolish NATO bagmasters. I hope Russia crushes the Georgian yankee licking pricks. Canada has a large force of tools in Afghanistan they do nothing but destroy villages and conduct terrorist operations against the Afghans, they lick Uncle Sams **** covered boots while they commit warcrimes.

but i'm glad to see Stradivara has some friends, he sounded pretty lonely.. :smile:

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I was speaking for myself, db. :smile:

You were speaking for Canada. see your post I would like to know how you will react when you are obliged to defend this country against the American invaders who will very shortly be demanding our water to wash down our oil and trees. Will you be thier steadfast ally then I wonder? They represent the clearest most present danger to this country and have managed to have us, through our traitorous government, send the bulk of our armed forces to the far east to work for the bankers while they steal our resources off the shelves while we maul Afghans for no good reason. (insert smiley)

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
You were speaking for Canada. see your post I would like to know how you will react when you are obliged to defend this country against the American invaders who will very shortly be demanding our water to wash down our oil and trees. Will you be thier steadfast ally then I wonder? They represent the clearest most present danger to this country and have managed to have us, through our traitorous government, send the bulk of our armed forces to the far east to work for the bankers while they steal our resources off the shelves while we maul Afghans for no good reason. (insert smiley)

I'll fight whoever attacks us. And i have not the mandate to speak for Canada, so i was just speaking for myself, and those who share my opinion. :smile:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
DB, I'd be really curious to know why you think Russia is better than the USA.

I literally cannot find 1 thing America has done wrong that Russia has not also done, including bombing Afghan women and children.

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
That's about the bombing of Afghan women and children of this delirium is not necessary for the first time I hear this.

I have a feeling that you know about Zzarchov Afghan war from the movie about Rembo. Where such a steep Rembo (Stallone) rescues civilians, and kill bad Russians. This is a delirium, when I watched this movie where Rembo in Afghanistan, I ride on the floor of laughter. Type flies by helicopter such an evil Russian and shooting of civilians. Ahahahaha.

Here's the same now, the type of bad Russian invaded the land of Georgia. Our troops still there and so is not visited in recent days. South Ossetia is not the territory of Georgia, as an autonomous republic that separated from Georgia 20 years ago.

And now, the Georgian authorities have decided to crush South Ossetia, to resolve all this shelling cities. And not only started going to shoot civilians, but also by the peacekeeping forces of Russia, who were there to resolve the conflict. And because of what then all this started, that troops had started firing, and nothing remained as to bring into South Ossetia armoured vehicles and a couple of troops.

Russian peacekeeping forces can not now removed from South Ossetia and ranenynh Injured in the bombing, because the Georgian forces blocked the "corridor" through which received medical supplies, water, food for refugees who escape from their city, which bombard Georgia for the second day.

And you are all sitting here, and think that this is where Russia is invaded, and now it is all to blame. At our peacekeeping troops who were attacked in South Ossetia, our citizens of the Russian Federation began to die.

And what would you have done? Just look at all this?

Georgia will receive his.

dasvidanya, Stradivar.. :smile:

No No, not so :) do svidaniya.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
DB, I'd be really curious to know why you think Russia is better than the USA.

I literally cannot find 1 thing America has done wrong that Russia has not also done, including bombing Afghan women and children.

That's a good question Zzarchov. I hate loath and despise thier culture and most of it stems from my bottomless revulsion for country and western music.Sadly it seems the entire country will have to be destroyed to stop it's hidieous loathsome replication and broadcast. You have lower goals than I Zzarchov, the riegning heavyweight champ is always the target.Why concern yourself with lessor enemies?
How's your summer going man?:smile:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
In short, if any brains you, you all will understand what is happening there, if not, eats further in macdonald's, see the show on your channels, and other small stuff to do next.

Ah yes, continue to think that communism in Russia, that Russian troops invaded in Georgia (lol), well, and then on Red Square that bears walk. Bugagagaa.

Bye-bye.

No one thinks Russia is communist, its textbook fascist.

And before you claim otherwise, ask why you put a nice law in preventing immigrants (ie non whites) from being able to work where they could be seen?

There are many questions to ask, you are seeing a fascist country from how it appears in the inside. But Russia is in South Ossetia, which is no different than if America went into Siberia just because Siberia decided it was independant of the Russia federation.

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
No one thinks Russia is communist, its textbook fascist.

And before you claim otherwise, ask why you put a nice law in preventing immigrants (ie non whites) from being able to work where they could be seen?

There are many questions to ask, you are seeing a fascist country from how it appears in the inside. But Russia is in South Ossetia, which is no different than if America went into Siberia just because Siberia decided it was independant of the Russia federation.

What?

In Siberia than here, America and Russia?

South Ossetia is not part of Georgia, and not part of Russia. We now war with Georgia because it cut a peace treaty on ending the firefight, and after the attack on South Ossetia. And that we look at this? as a shot in our peacekeeping forces, and killed residents of South Ossetia?

You first arrived in moscow, and see where there are "not white" working. And then you live on another continent, and to pretend that more Russians know that it happens.

And your Western media, now so in the same Ossetia not, and they were not there. And I was not surprised by your stupid opinion "Russia invaded Georgia." Pffff ...

Ossetia is not a part of Georgia, idiots. Hah, maybe someone will this news.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
This is a more objective and complete history of South Ossetia. The roots of the current conflict go back to the Tsarist wars of expansion in the 19th Century. Before that it was one of dozens of autonomous ethnic groups in the South Caucuses, without firm borders, and at best, loose national affiliations. It was Stalin, whose father might have been Ossetian, who divided North and South Ossetia in 1922 between the Russian and Georgian Republics of the old Soviet Union.

The status and popular will of South Ossetia after the breakup of the Soviet Union is far from clear. There was large scale intermarriage and relocation of Georgians and Ossetians since it was incorporated into Russia and divided by Stalin. Although they speak different languages, they are both Orthodox Christian. Its status has been in limbo since a nationalist revolt in 1991, and Russian Peacekeepers are deployed in the territory.

Russia has been accused of inciting separatist elements, arming them, because of the prospects of Georgia joining Nato, and of the U.S. setting up a military base in the republic. They have also issued Russian passports to the Ossetians, to support its case that it is Russian, rather than Georgian territory. Landlocked oil in the Caucuses and Caspian Sea, and a pipeline through the area that is its only transit to world markets, has also made the entire region a strategic flash point.

South Ossetia and Russia

Last edited:

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Georgians and Russians, not the best of friends since Jesus was wearing short pants..but somehow...somehow.....

I bet it is America's fault....

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
Ossetia has long wanted to gain independence from Georgia. And vice versa Georgia wants to join osetiyu to themselves. Ossetian authorities do not want, in response to this, Georgia has decided to "force" to take Ossetia. It all started with an attack late at night on Tskhinvali. Then it was decided that a cease-fire for several days, the truce, but Georgia suspended the agreement on a truce and attacked the South Ossetia, this time using the already heavy armour.

They began shelling of civilians and peacekeepers. We did not just watch as people are dying, so was ordered on the introduction of troops into South Ossetia to protect.

And you know that the Georgian soldiers are doing now? They zakidyvayut grenades basements where concealed refugees from Ossetia. Do you think this is normal? At Saakashvili has already initiated a criminal case, and it will wait at the end of the court.

All channels on your show (I watched news from the west) - total nonsense, as I saw showed destroyed houses, dead people, refugees who are blood - and all that was signed that this is not Georgia, not the Georgian people. That residents of South Ossetia who came under fire Georgian tanks :(

Your television lying.

Georgians and Russians, not the best of friends since Jesus was wearing short pants..but somehow...somehow.....

I bet it is America's fault....

Hi.

You know .. attitude of Russians and Georgians, the same as you have in America to Blacks. You negros, we face Caucasian nationality.

I do not know how exactly relate to Blacks in America, I know that there was an altercation, there is something not love each other, like "you're white!" "and you black." That is, and we do the same. Only we do not call their "black", we have our slang.

And yes, we do not particularly like each other.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Ossetia has long wanted to gain independence from Georgia. And vice versa Georgia wants to join osetiyu to themselves. Ossetian authorities do not want, in response to this, Georgia has decided to "force" to take Ossetia. It all started with an attack late at night on Tskhinvali. Then it was decided that a cease-fire for several days, the truce, but Georgia suspended the agreement on a truce and attacked the South Ossetia, this time using the already heavy armour.

They began shelling of civilians and peacekeepers. We did not just watch as people are dying, so was ordered on the introduction of troops into South Ossetia to protect.

And you know that the Georgian soldiers are doing now? They zakidyvayut grenades basements where concealed refugees from Ossetia. Do you think this is normal? At Saakashvili has already initiated a criminal case, and it will wait at the end of the court.

All channels on your show (I watched news from the west) - total nonsense, as I saw showed destroyed houses, dead people, refugees who are blood - and all that was signed that this is not Georgia, not the Georgian people. That residents of South Ossetia who came under fire Georgian tanks :(

Your television lying.

Hi.

You know .. attitude of Russians and Georgians, the same as you have in America to Blacks. You negros, we face Caucasian nationality.

I do not know how exactly relate to Blacks in America, I know that there was an altercation, there is something not love each other, like "you're white!" "and you black." That is, and we do the same. Only we do not call their "black", we have our slang.

And yes, we do not particularly like each other.

........world's in a hand basket....all the tribal and religious sects are coming out of the woodwork......the hatred that is beginning to shroud the earth can lead to nothing less than disaster for all of us.....

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
You know that the most fun? what your Western media, on television and in newspapers did not write and do not show how the Georgian troops slit the throats people set fire to them, giving civilians tanks, scores grenades basements where refugees are hiding in South Ossetia

and you all sit here such clever, and think about all know that.

do not be surprised if some of you have heard that there is the first time in the land "Ossetia."

South Ossetia is part of Georgia, and Russia acknowledges that on the world stage as well.
For your staliby their their own shot and kill? If this part of Georgia.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yeah, yeah.... The whole world is stupid if we don't believe you're the only person who ever spoke the truth. That, alone, speaks volumes. We're all somewhat less than you if Ossetia means as much as Guam or Punkin Hollow. Have you ever heard of West Nipissing? Calm down and speak like you are speaking truth. Stuttering emotions, passionate rhetoric and rage doesn't make things sound true.

BTW ... we also hear Georgian troops are withdrawing....

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
I can't say that I buy much of what has been printed in the western MSM. Anyone who has been watching this story/war/conflict develop knows that the Georgians killed Russian peacekeepers along with some 1400 civilians BEFORE Russia sent in it's troops. Now I see the headlines are stating that Russia had invaded and/or declared war on Georgia... gimme a break! :roll:

Russian peacekeepers are there under UN mandate and have every right to be there. Saakashvili is acting like a schoolyard bully who just got a punch on the nose. The second Russia decided it was going to send in the troops as a response to the slaughter, he cries uncle and wants a ceasefire. I guess his memory is short because the three-hour truce he called for on Friday lasted but minutes before his troops re-engaged.

Comparing this to Quebec is a joke and completely not related since Quebec would have to have been an autonomous region within Canada since 1980 along with both it's referendums being overwhelmingly in support of succesion. (98% and 99% are the numbers I have seen as related to S. Ossetia).

The Georgians brought this upon themselves, or more specifically, Saakashvilli did and now he must reap what he has sown... to the detriment of his country and peoples unfortunately.

Reactions: Praxius

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
2lone wolf

Well, yes, yes, that's when Saakashvili will be tried before an international court, I look at you.

Canucklehead, fully agree with you.