'Russia is fighting a war with us': Georgian president

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Can you understand that South Ossetia need help in protecting? Do you understand that there are killed civilians, and South Ossetian forces without the help of Russia would not be enough to discourage thousands of Georgian army.

Georgia have much more ammunition than that of Ossetia, Saakashvili knows it, and once we started to defend South Ossetia in its invasion of Georgian troops, Saakashvili immediately began shouting that his country bombing Russia. Saakashvili complete idiot!

He is trying to mislead the whole world that actually succeed him. All are beginning to think that Russia attacked Georgia . Lol.

I know that if Quebec was in the grips of a violent insurgency, with the intent of unilaterally taking the province out of Canada, you would see Canadian Forces in there to quell the rebellion. I do not see any difference with the South Ossetians. Let them use political and diplomatic channels to press their case, if they have a valid one, rather than the business end of a Kalashnikov. And those are Russian tanks on South Ossetian soil.. it if walks like a duck.. and quacks like a duck.. then it's probably a duck.. AND this looks like a Russian invasion of a foreign country..

I'll tell you what all these Russian excuses for the incursion sound like. They sound like the Nazi's excuse of taking over the Sudetenland of Czechoslovakia to protect German citizens, or Poland to protect its own citizens and territory. It was all trumped up.. and we all know how it ended.

Last edited:

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
Where you saw something invasion?

Saakashvili suspended the talks on South Ossetia attacked late at night, turn on your brains, I also say you do not know about that happening here.

True, you show tanks for example in Chechnya, so immediately you "AAAA! Invasion!"

I am above all funny word "invasion", where the invasion show me the finger?

Wath about your Canada I do not care.

I tell you what all these Russian excuses for the incursion sound like. They sound like the Nazi's excuse of taking over the Sudetenland of Czechoslovakia to protect German citizens, or Poland to protect its own citizens and territory. It was all trumped up.. and we all know how it ended.

Yes you that? Is that true? O_O OMFG!!

Russia is not so much wild country at that breaks into wrong country.

The President of South Ossetia, in Russia itself has asked for assistance. And you do not even know and talk about a certain invasion. Pfffff ..

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Where you saw something invasion?

Saakashvili suspended the talks on South Ossetia attacked late at night, turn on your brains, I also say you do not know about that happening here.

True, you show tanks for example in Chechnya, so immediately you "AAAA! Invasion!"

I am above all funny word "invasion", where the invasion show me the finger?

Wath about your Canada I do not care.

Okay Stradavar, you should change the flag symbol of your profile, then.. and this is a Canadian forum.. so why should we care about a bunch of Russian propaganda.. It sounds like you actually believe this crap, but i don't think you are convincing anybody, old boy. :smile:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The President of South Ossetia, in Russia itself has asked for assistance. And you do not even know and talk about a certain invasion. Pfffff ..

Right.. i seem to remember the 'President' of Afghanistan invited Russian troops in in 1980 as well.. and we know how that turned out as well. These 'invitations' have a lousy history. :smile:

Putin seems to be a chip of the old Soviet Block. Another Brezhnev.. but much more cunning and clever.

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
Yes, I still absolutely, absolutely, who believe one of you here or not. If you noticed, the fash Canadian flag on my face because it is standard setting, I am not going to change because I did not intend to sit here with you and trepan clock.

Still, your knowledge about what's happening worldwide is very narrow. And even more so to argue with me about what is happening next to me, yes, and even participated in my strony .. ahahaha ..

Do you still say that you better know what is happening in Russia ahahahaha. Yes-yes.

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008

Right.. i seem to remember the 'President' of Afghanistan invited Russian troops in in 1980 as well.. and we know how that turned out as well. These 'invitations' have a lousy history. :smile:

Putin seems to be a chip of the old Soviet Block. Another Brezhnev.. but much more cunning and clever.
Well, I see you are afraid of Putin. Well, be afraid, be afraid, is good :):)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Can you understand that South Ossetia need help in protecting? Do you understand that there are killed civilians, and South Ossetian forces without the help of Russia would not be enough to discourage thousands of Georgian army.

Georgia have much more ammunition than that of Ossetia, Saakashvili knows it, and once we started to defend South Ossetia in its invasion of Georgian troops, Saakashvili immediately began shouting that his country bombing Russia. Saakashvili complete idiot!

He is trying to mislead the whole world that actually succeed him. All are beginning to think that Russia attacked Georgia . Lol.

Was Georgia the country that claimed Russian railway workers were actually soldiers and, thus, exceeding agreed-upon quotas?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Well, I see you are afraid of Putin. Well, be afraid, be afraid, is good :):)

It's not fear, its precaution, Stradivar. We (the West) just might have to fight him and his followers somewhere down the road. I like to know as much about a potential enemy.. and his followers.. as i can.. And Stradivar, i'm not at all worried about the outcome, if it comes to that. Putin is clever like a fox, quick like a cat.. but foxes can end up in the jaws of hounds, and cats can get run over :smile:

Last edited:

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
It's not fear, its precaution, Stradivar. We (the West) just might have to fight him and followers somewhere down the road. I like to know as much about a potential enemy.. and his followers.. as i can.. And Stradivar, i'm not at all worried about the outcome, if it comes to that. :smile:

What? .. is that? You worry about the future? In my opinion, I have never heard that Canada was involved in any military purposes.

And if you're from America, it is another issue.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
More listen to Georgia.

You do not know that this is for the people, and what they like.

You are right. I do not know how it is there. That is why want to learn as a child. To help, you must speak as one. That way, we can have the innocence of children. As adults, too much misconception clouds the words and changes their meanings.

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
What? .. is that? You worry about the future? In my opinion, I have never heard that Canada was involved in any military purposes.

And if you're from America, it is another issue.

Canada is part of Nato, as is America. Canada has a large force in Afghanistan.. if it comes to all out war on the West, we'll be part of it, we always have been.. in WW1 and WW2 well before America got involved.

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
All too complicated, complicated words.

Friends, I have you as a citizen of the Russian Federation can say that Russia is not evil raft some. There is no longer communism (if someone else feels so), all that is connected with communism lasted long long time ago. Do not think that we are now brazen invade where something from their armoured.

Remember, the Georgian people, very cunning. We live here in Moscow side by side, and I want you to say that Georgians are very cunning .. And their President Saakashvili, is no different from them.

I am just taking anger as I see on the news, as Georgian troops shelled the city of peace, and kill innocent people.

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
Canada is part of Nato, as is America. Canada has a large force in Afghanistan.. if it comes to all out war on the West, we'll be part of it, we always have been.. in WW1 and WW2 well before America got involved.

You know .. You now live with afganistantsami, Chechens, Georgians close together. I then look at you. \

Regarding the war in the west, it will not, you do not think this is crazy?

Stradavar

Nominee Member
Aug 8, 2008
In short, if any brains you, you all will understand what is happening there, if not, eats further in macdonald's, see the show on your channels, and other small stuff to do next.

Ah yes, continue to think that communism in Russia, that Russian troops invaded in Georgia (lol), well, and then on Red Square that bears walk. Bugagagaa.

Bye-bye.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Speak for yourself coldstream, I won't be helping anyone who helps the imperialist western pigs or thier toolish NATO bagmasters. I hope Russia crushes the Georgian yankee licking pricks. Canada has a large force of tools in Afghanistan they do nothing but destroy villages and conduct terrorist operations against the Afghans, they lick Uncle Sams **** covered boots while they commit warcrimes.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
In short, if any brains you, you all will understand what is happening there, if not, eats further in macdonald's, see the show on your channels, and other small stuff to do next.

Ah yes, continue to think that communism in Russia, that Russian troops invaded in Georgia (lol), well, and then on Red Square that bears walk. Bugagagaa.

Bye-bye.

Stick arround Stradavar, we very much require a new perspective.