Rothschild; Facts and the Fiction

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is nothing left to add. Somebody already mentioned the Money Masters, as dated as it is it is still the way 'things work'.
Far as I'm concerned the ultra-rich bankers can/do have the ability to start/stop wars. The financial woes of the world can be started/stopped anytime the ultra-rich want. Debt by war/conflict is the preferred method of enslavement.

There isn't a lot more to be said, a very few can bamboozle the vast majority using methods they would consider as being unfair should they become the victims.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There is nothing left to add. Somebody already mentioned the Money Masters, as dated as it is it is still the way 'things work'.
You've yet to prove that. I've asked you to break down your chart and you can't.
Far as I'm concerned the ultra-rich bankers can/do have the ability to start/stop wars. The financial woes of the world can be started/stopped anytime the ultra-rich want. Debt by war/conflict is the preferred method of enslavement.
This is why you can't see the forest for the trees. Facts just plainly get in the way of your preferred ideology.

There isn't a lot more to be said, a very few can bamboozle the vast majority using methods they would consider as being unfair should they become the victims.
And again, you haven't proven anything. I've already proven your view of the Fed is incorrect, you accusations about EO 11110, were incorrect. So your argument falls flat on it face.

Now, if you wish to disprove the facts I presented about those items, feel free to do so. As of yet, you have done nothing of the sort, except ignore and dismiss, without any shred of fact to disprove my posts.