Rothschild; Facts and the Fiction

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you have anything of a more contemporary nature? 1976 is a tad outdated.

At some point in time, you'll have to ask yourself, if believing everything some CT spoon feeds you, is worth being so badly embarrassed publicly like this.
Not as far as who owns the banks it isn't.

Why would I be embarrassed about you not being able to find the right EO?

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289
AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF
CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the
United States Code, it is ordered as follows:
SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is
hereby further amended -
(a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following
subparagraph (j):
"(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section
43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue
silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver
dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding
silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver
certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver
currency for their redemption," and
(b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.
SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done,
or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced
in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such
liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not
been made.
JOHN F. KENNEDY
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not as far as who owns the banks it isn't.
Well then, I guess you'll have to concede without any proof eh?

Why would I be embarrassed about you not being able to find the right EO?
It was your link and your article that states, and I'll quote it for you...

[SIZE=+1]John F. Kennedy[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]President John F. Kennedy planned to exterminate the Federal Reserve System. In 1963 he signed Executive Orders EO-11 and EO-110, returning to the government the responsibility to print money, taking that privilege away from the Federal Reserve System.[/SIZE]
Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289
AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF
CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the
United States Code, it is ordered as follows:
SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is
hereby further amended -
(a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following
subparagraph (j):
"(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section
43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue
silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver
dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding
silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver
certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver
currency for their redemption," and
(b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.
SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done,
or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced
in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such
liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not
been made.
JOHN F. KENNEDY
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963
This is the stuff you should be embarrassed about posting.

Thank you for posting that, a conspiracy that has been debunked so many times, it's laughable to think people still try and use it.

Here, you can read about it yourself...

PublicEye.org - The Website of Political Research Associates

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Here is a very interesting quote by Mayer Amschel Rothschild "Let me issue and control a nations money and I care not who writes the laws". The founders of our banking system knew what they were doing and there is no way we can hope to change anything they do not approve of.
Here is a bit of history to show hoe He had accomplished that .

Developing circumstances soon allowed the Rothschilds to formulate a plan which would guarantee them the financial control of Europe, and soon the world. It began with taking advantage of the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo, which was fought at La-Belle-Alliance, seven miles south of Waterloo, which is a suburb of Brussels, Belgium. Early in the battle, Napoleon appeared to be winning, and the first secret military report to London communicated that fact. However, upon reinforcements from the Prussians, under Gebhard Blucher, the tide turned in favor of Wellington. On Sunday, June 18, 1815, Rothworth, a courier of Nathan Rothschild, head of the London branch of the family, was on the battlefield, and upon seeing that Napoleon was being beaten, went by horse to Brussels, then to Ostende, and for 2,000 francs, got a sailor to get him to England across stormy seas. When Nathan Rothschild received the news on June 20, he informed the government, who did not believe him. So, with everyone believing Wellington to be defeated, Rothschild immediately began to sell all of his stock on the English Stock Market. Everyone else followed his lead, and also began selling, causing stocks to plummet to practically nothing. At the last minute, his agents secretly began buying up the stocks at rock-bottom prices. On June 21, at 11 PM, Wellington's envoy, Major Henry Percy showed up at the War Office with his report that Napoleon had been crushed in a bitter eight hour battle, losing a third of his men. This gave the Rothschild family complete control of the British economy, and forced England to set up a new Bank of England, which Nathan Rothschild controlled.

However, that wasn't the only angle he used to profit from the Battle of Waterloo. Mayer Amschel Rothschild sent some of William's money to his son Nathan in London, and according to the Jewish Encyclopedia: "Nathan invested it in 800,000 pounds of gold from the East India Company, knowing it would be needed for Wellington's peninsula campaign. He made no less than four profits: (1) on the sale of Wellington's paper (which he bought at 50¢ on the dollar); (2) on the sale of gold to Wellington; (3) on its repurchase; and (4) on forwarding it to Portugal. This was the beginning of the great fortune."

After Napoleon's defeat, Prince William returned to resume his rule. Buderus was made a Baron, and the Rothschilds were the richest bankers in Europe.

In 1817, France, in order to get back on their feet again, secured loans from a French banking house in Ouvrard, and from the Baring Brothers in London. The Rothschilds saw their chance to get a firm grip on the French economy, and on October, 1818, Rothschild agents began buying huge amounts of French government bonds, which caused their value to increase. On November 5th, they were dumped on the open market, creating a financial panic as their value declined. Thus, the Rothschilds gained control of France.

Mayer Rothschild had established banks in England, France, and Germany. His sons, who were made Barons of the Austrian Empire, were set up to continue and expand his banking empire. Amschel Mayer Rothschild (1773-1855, who in 1838 said: "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.") was in charge of the bank in Frankfurt, Germany, which was known as M. A. Rothschild and Sons (which closed in 1901, after the deaths of Mayer Karl and his brother, Wilhelm Karl- the sons of Karl Mayer Rothschild). Salomon Mayer Rothschild (1774-1855) was the head of the bank in Vienna, Austria, known as S. M. Rothschild and Sons (which was closed during World War II after the Nazi occupation).

Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777-1836, who once said: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.") was the head of the bank in London, England, which was known as N. M. Rothschild and Sons (and has occupied the same premises since 1809, at 2 New Court, St. Swithin's Lane in London, near the Bank of England and Stock Exchange). Karl Mayer Rothschild (1788-1868 ) was the head of the bank in Naples, Italy (closed in 1861). James Mayer Rothschild (1792-1868) was in charge of the bank in Paris, France, which was known as Messieurs de Rothschild Freres (whose name was changed to La Banque Rothschild in 1967).

The Truth Seeker - The House of Rothschild

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Here is a bit of history to show hoe He had accomplished that .
Are you even remotely capable of using your own words? Out of all the posters in this thread, you are the only one that has succumbed to simply cutting and pasting the bulk of your posts. This simply shows you likely have no idea what you're posting, or how it applies.

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Here is a financial organization owned by the Rothschild
Rothschild.com - Welcome to Rothschild

QUOTE]

Here is a very interesting quote by Mayer Amschel Rothschild "Let me issue and control a nations money and I care not who writes the laws". The founders of our banking system knew what they were doing and there is no way we can hope to change anything they do not approve of.

Actually I was looking for something a bit more substantial than the financial equivalent of a hot dog stand. Listed below is a link to the world's top 50 banks. Where are the Rothschilds in this list?

The top 50 banks in the world

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Here is a financial organization owned by the Rothschild
Rothschild.com - Welcome to Rothschild

Actually I was looking for something a bit more substantial than the financial equivalent of a hot dog stand. Listed below is a link to the world's top 50 banks. Where are the Rothschilds in this list?

That is a good question, they are in there somewhere. Guess they do not personally own a large banking corporation's openly like they used to anymore.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
[
You forgot to include the shareholder list for each one on the list, come back when you have that info Before you do that dispute the chart already supplied.

From 1913 to 1933, the U.S. Treasury paid the compounding interest in gold. Congressman McFadden said of this process and its results:
"On April 27, 1932, the Fed outfit sent $750,000 belonging to American bank depositors in gold to Germany. A week later another $300,000 in gold was shipped to Germany. About the middle of May $12,000,000 was shipped to Germany by the Fed. Almost every week there is a shipment of gold to Germany."
"What King ever robbed his subject to such an extent as the Fed has robbed us?...That is what happens when a Country...gives its sovereignty over the public currency to private interests. Give them the flag and they will sell it."
"Mr. Chairman, Kuhn, Loeb and Company now control and occupy the U.S. Treasury."2
In the Law of Nations, one of the legal requirements for a nation to claim sovereignty is an independent treasury. The US Treasury was abolished in 1921 by the Act of 1920, with the currency of the country issued and owned by the Banksters. Sic transit America.

ACTUAL AND CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE OF BETRAYAL AND PERFIDY

That is a good question, they are in there somewhere. Guess they do not personally own a large banking corporation's openly like they used to anymore.
Same for you, prove the connections from the 1976 list is not valid today. You 'guess' is worthless material, lol

YouTube - THE CRIME OF THE CANADIAN BANKING SYSTEM: Bill Abram (part 1

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You're all over the place again mhz, are we going to talk about the Fed or the Canadian banking system now?

Are you going to ignore the fact that I took apart your spoon fed version of the Fed, or ignore it?

Are you going to acknowledge that your spoon fed idea about what EO 11110, was wrong?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
You forgot to include the shareholder list for each one on the list, come back when you have that info Before you do that dispute the chart already supplied.

From 1913 to 1933, the U.S. Treasury paid the compounding interest in gold. Congressman McFadden said of this process and its results:
"On April 27, 1932, the Fed outfit sent $750,000 belonging to American bank depositors in gold to Germany. A week later another $300,000 in gold was shipped to Germany. About the middle of May $12,000,000 was shipped to Germany by the Fed. Almost every week there is a shipment of gold to Germany."
"What King ever robbed his subject to such an extent as the Fed has robbed us?...That is what happens when a Country...gives its sovereignty over the public currency to private interests. Give them the flag and they will sell it."
"Mr. Chairman, Kuhn, Loeb and Company now control and occupy the U.S. Treasury."2
In the Law of Nations, one of the legal requirements for a nation to claim sovereignty is an independent treasury. The US Treasury was abolished in 1921 by the Act of 1920, with the currency of the country issued and owned by the Banksters. Sic transit America.

The shareholder list for over 50 of the world's major banks? Do you really want me to submit millions of names? Let's turn that on its head. You tell me which banks in the list are controlled by the Rothschilds. That should not be too hard.

It also appears that the transfer of gold you are referring to has to do with the fact that during the interwar period the US lent huge amounts of cash to the Weimar Republic. This had nothing to do with the Rothschilds, but was instead used by the German government to pay off the reparations debt demanded by the British and French governments following Germany's defeat in World War I. For the most part only gold was acceptable as payment and since the US had the world's largest gold reserves it became the main lender. Ironically the British and French then used the gold received from Germany to ray the US for its war loans. It didn't make a great deal of sense and was one of the reasons why the world's economy collapsed so quickly when the Great Depression hit the USA.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

It didn't make a great deal of sense and was one of the reasons why the world's economy collapsed so quickly when the Great Depression hit the USA.

The payments didn't start until the depression was well under way.

Do you really want me to submit millions of names? Let's turn that on its head. You tell me which banks in the list are controlled by the Rothschilds. That should not be too hard.

How about you go through the list I supplied and show me that those banks are not controlled by the same one central Bank? Or you could just do the shareholders who hold voting stock.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

The shareholder list for over 50 of the world's major banks? Do you really want me to submit millions of names? Let's turn that on its head. You tell me which banks in the list are controlled by the Rothschilds. That should not be too hard.

It also appears that the transfer of gold you are referring to has to do with the fact that during the interwar period the US lent huge amounts of cash to the Weimar Republic. This had nothing to do with the Rothschilds, but was instead used by the German government to pay off the reparations debt demanded by the British and French governments following Germany's defeat in World War I. For the most part only gold was acceptable as payment and since the US had the world's largest gold reserves it became the main lender. Ironically the British and French then used the gold received from Germany to ray the US for its war loans. It didn't make a great deal of sense and was one of the reasons why the world's economy collapsed so quickly when the Great Depression hit the USA.

Absolutely right, no big banking conspiracy, it was money to help bolster the German economy after WW-l similar to the Marshall plan, to get Europe back up and running after WW-II. If fault must be given, It was the fault of British and French greed and the need for revenge that caused WW-II in Europe to happen with all its consequences.

How about you go through the list I supplied and show me that those banks are not controlled by the same one central Bank? Or you could just do the shareholders who hold voting stock.

The only central banking system at that time (mid 1930's) was the FED, no other one, not even The Bank of England controlled as much money. I already listed the families in another post.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Canadian Content Forums -
The only central banking system at that time (mid 1930's) was the FED, no other one, not even The Bank of England controlled as much money. I already listed the families in another post.
These families?

Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence

- Published 1983 The J. Henry Schroder Banking Company chart encompasses the entire history of the twentieth century, embracing as it does the program (Belgium Relief Commission) which provisioned Germany from 1915-1918 and dissuaded Germany from seeking peace in 1916; financing Hitler in 1933 so as to make a Second World War possible; backing the Presidential campaign of Herbert Hoover ; and even at the present time, having two of its major executives of its subsidiary firm, Bechtel Corporation serving as Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State in the Reagan Administration.
The head of the Bank of England since 1973, Sir Gordon Richardson, Governor of the Bank of England (controlled by the House of Rothschild) was chairman of J. Henry Schroder Wagg and Company of London from 1963-72, and director of J. Henry Schroder,New York and Schroder Banking Corporation,New York,as well as Lloyd's Bank of London, and Rolls Royce. He maintains a residence on Sutton Place in New York City, and as head of "The London Connection," can be said to be the single most influential banker in the world.

J. Henry Schroder
-----------------
|
|
|
Baron Rudolph Von Schroder
Hamburg - 1858 - 1934
|
|
|
Baron Bruno Von Schroder
Hamburg - 1867 - 1940
F. C. Tiarks |
1874-1952 |
| |
marr. Emma Franziska |
(Hamburg) Helmut B. Schroder
J. Henry Schroder 1902 |
Dir. Bank of England |
Dir. Anglo-Iranian |
Oil Company J. Henry Schroder Banking Company N.Y.
|
|
J. Henry Schroder Trust Company N.Y.
|
|
|
___________________|____________________
| |
Allen Dulles John Foster Dulles
Sullivan & Cromwell Sullivan & Cromwell
Director - CIA U. S. Secretary of State
Rockefeller Foundation

Prentiss Gray
------------
Belgian Relief Comm. Lord Airlie
Chief Marine Transportation -----------
US Food Administration WW I Chairman; Virgina Fortune
Manati Sugar Co. American & Ryan daughter of Otto Kahn
British Continental Corp. of Kuhn,Loeb Co.
| |
| |
M. E. Rionda |
------------ |
Pres. Cuba Cane Sugar Co. |
Manati Sugar Co. many other |
sugar companies. _______|
| |
| |
G. A. Zabriskie |
--------------- | Emile Francoui
Chmn U.S. Sugar Equalization | --------------
Board 1917-18; Pres Empire | Belgian Relief Comm. Kai
Biscuit Co., Columbia Baking | Ping Coal Mines, Tientsin
Co. , Southern Baking Co. | Railroad,Congo Copper, La
| Banque Nationale de Belgique
Suite 2000 42 Broadway | N. Y |
__________________________|___________________________|_
| | |
| | |
Edgar Richard Julius H. Barnes Herbert Hoover
------------- ---------------- --------------
Belgium Relief Comm Belgium Relief Comm Chmn Belgium Relief Com
Amer Relief Comm Pres Grain Corp. U.S. Food Admin
U.S. Food Admin U.S. Food Admin Sec of Commerce 1924-28
1918-24, Hazeltine Corp. 1917-18, C.B Pitney Kaiping Coal Mines
| Bowes Corp, Manati Congo Copper, President
| Sugar Corp. U.S. 1928-32
|
|
|
John Lowery Simpson
-------------------
Sacramento,Calif Belgium Relief |
Comm. U. S. Food Administration Baron Kurt Von Schroder
Prentiss Gray Co. J. Henry Schroder -----------------------
Trust, Schroder-Rockefeller, Chmn Schroder Banking Corp. J.H. Stein
Fin Comm, Bechtel International Bankhaus (Hitler's personal bank
Co. Bechtel Co. (Casper Weinberger account) served on board of all
Sec of Defense, George P. Schultz German subsidiaries of ITT . Bank
Sec of State (Reagan Admin). for International Settlements,
| SS Senior Group Leader,Himmler's
| Circle of Friends (Nazi Fund),
| Deutsche Reichsbank,president
|
|
Schroder-Rockefeller & Co. , N.Y.
---------------------------------
Avery Rockefeller, J. Henry Schroder
Banking Corp., Bechtel Co., Bechtel
International Co. , Canadian Bechtel
Company. |
|
|
|
Gordon Richardson
-----------------
Governor, Bank of England
1973-PRESENT C.B. of J. Henry Schroder N.Y.
Schroder Banking Co., New York, Lloyds Bank
Rolls Royce

http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Some people say (I can use that too not just FOX) that the RBC is the biggest Fed Res owners.

Any truth to this?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Canadian Content Forums -

These families?

Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence

- Published 1983 The J. Henry Schroder Banking Company chart encompasses the entire history of the twentieth century, embracing as it does the program (Belgium Relief Commission) which provisioned Germany from 1915-1918 and dissuaded Germany from seeking peace in 1916; financing Hitler in 1933 so as to make a Second World War possible; backing the Presidential campaign of Herbert Hoover ; and even at the present time, having two of its major executives of its subsidiary firm, Bechtel Corporation serving as Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State in the Reagan Administration.
The head of the Bank of England since 1973, Sir Gordon Richardson, Governor of the Bank of England (controlled by the House of Rothschild) was chairman of J. Henry Schroder Wagg and Company of London from 1963-72, and director of J. Henry Schroder,New York and Schroder Banking Corporation,New York,as well as Lloyd's Bank of London, and Rolls Royce. He maintains a residence on Sutton Place in New York City, and as head of "The London Connection," can be said to be the single most influential banker in the world.

J. Henry Schroder
-----------------
|
|
|
Baron Rudolph Von Schroder
Hamburg - 1858 - 1934
|
|
|
Baron Bruno Von Schroder
Hamburg - 1867 - 1940
F. C. Tiarks |
1874-1952 |
| |
marr. Emma Franziska |
(Hamburg) Helmut B. Schroder
J. Henry Schroder 1902 |
Dir. Bank of England |
Dir. Anglo-Iranian |
Oil Company J. Henry Schroder Banking Company N.Y.
|
|
J. Henry Schroder Trust Company N.Y.
|
|
|
___________________|____________________
| |
Allen Dulles John Foster Dulles
Sullivan & Cromwell Sullivan & Cromwell
Director - CIA U. S. Secretary of State
Rockefeller Foundation

Prentiss Gray
------------
Belgian Relief Comm. Lord Airlie
Chief Marine Transportation -----------
US Food Administration WW I Chairman; Virgina Fortune
Manati Sugar Co. American & Ryan daughter of Otto Kahn
British Continental Corp. of Kuhn,Loeb Co.
| |
| |
M. E. Rionda |
------------ |
Pres. Cuba Cane Sugar Co. |
Manati Sugar Co. many other |
sugar companies. _______|
| |
| |
G. A. Zabriskie |
--------------- | Emile Francoui
Chmn U.S. Sugar Equalization | --------------
Board 1917-18; Pres Empire | Belgian Relief Comm. Kai
Biscuit Co., Columbia Baking | Ping Coal Mines, Tientsin
Co. , Southern Baking Co. | Railroad,Congo Copper, La
| Banque Nationale de Belgique
Suite 2000 42 Broadway | N. Y |
__________________________|___________________________|_
| | |
| | |
Edgar Richard Julius H. Barnes Herbert Hoover
------------- ---------------- --------------
Belgium Relief Comm Belgium Relief Comm Chmn Belgium Relief Com
Amer Relief Comm Pres Grain Corp. U.S. Food Admin
U.S. Food Admin U.S. Food Admin Sec of Commerce 1924-28
1918-24, Hazeltine Corp. 1917-18, C.B Pitney Kaiping Coal Mines
| Bowes Corp, Manati Congo Copper, President
| Sugar Corp. U.S. 1928-32
|
|
|
John Lowery Simpson
-------------------
Sacramento,Calif Belgium Relief |
Comm. U. S. Food Administration Baron Kurt Von Schroder
Prentiss Gray Co. J. Henry Schroder -----------------------
Trust, Schroder-Rockefeller, Chmn Schroder Banking Corp. J.H. Stein
Fin Comm, Bechtel International Bankhaus (Hitler's personal bank
Co. Bechtel Co. (Casper Weinberger account) served on board of all
Sec of Defense, George P. Schultz German subsidiaries of ITT . Bank
Sec of State (Reagan Admin). for International Settlements,
| SS Senior Group Leader,Himmler's
| Circle of Friends (Nazi Fund),
| Deutsche Reichsbank,president
|
|
Schroder-Rockefeller & Co. , N.Y.
---------------------------------
Avery Rockefeller, J. Henry Schroder
Banking Corp., Bechtel Co., Bechtel
International Co. , Canadian Bechtel
Company. |
|
|
|
Gordon Richardson
-----------------
Governor, Bank of England
1973-PRESENT C.B. of J. Henry Schroder N.Y.
Schroder Banking Co., New York, Lloyds Bank
Rolls Royce

Who owns the Fed?
There's a lot of conjecture and baffle gab in there mhz, can you properly explain it at all.

Break it down, please, show us the connections, minus the opinionated claims.

Some people say (I can use that too not just FOX) that the RBC is the biggest Fed Res owners.

Any truth to this?
US Fed, or the Bank of canada?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There's a lot of conjecture and baffle gab in there mhz, can you properly explain it at all.
I'm on the 2nd line of the chart, why would have the info, you say there is no link, I think by the time I do read up some those names I will be more informed than I am now. You will not be.
Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - |
& Company & Company Brothers |
Don't expect an answer anytime soon, this isn't real high on my list of priorities.

US Fed, or the Bank of canada?
Why not both and then look at who collects the debt on all that Nations that are paying interest. I have read 6% is what they charge.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2079rank.html

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm on the 2nd line of the chart, why would have the info, you say there is no link, I think by the time I do read up some those names I will be more informed than I am now.
You're babbling again. How about acknowledging my post, where I took apart who "Owns" the Fed and how it operates. Or your silly link to JFK's assassination?

You will not be.
You've got far more reading to catch up to me on banking sunshine.

Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - |
& Company & Company Brothers |
That means what exactly?
Don't expect an answer anytime soon, this isn't real high on my list of priorities.
I know it isn't. You can't explain anything you've cut and pasted. All you're doing is copying what someone has spoon fed you and repeating it. So answering questions about it, is not going to be high on your list at all.

Why not both
Because they're two different banking systems for one.
What's the point of this? What do you think it means?

Do you know who owns the bulk of the US debt? I'll give you a hint, they ain't Jewish.

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

This article describes the reparations made by Germany after World War I. As you can see they started well before the Great Depression.
World War I reparations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for providing you with evidence I am not the one making the claim that the Rothschilds control the world banking system. As the saying goes "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." I am still waiting for that proof. Either provide incontrovertible evidence or withdraw your claim.