Rothschild; Facts and the Fiction

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This article describes the reparations made by Germany after World War I. As you can see they started well before the Great Depression.
World War I reparations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for providing you with evidence I am not the one making the claim that the Rothschilds control the world banking system. As the saying goes "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." I am still waiting for that proof. Either provide incontrovertible evidence or withdraw your claim.
Bar, I may have misjudged you.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This article describes the reparations made by Germany after World War I. As you can see they started well before the Great Depression.
World War I reparations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for providing you with evidence I am not the one making the claim that the Rothschilds control the world banking system. As the saying goes "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." I am still waiting for that proof. Either provide incontrovertible evidence or withdraw your claim.

I did post a link to the Rothschild chain of controlled Banks. You show that they don't.
You provided a list of 50 Banks that do not show who has control of the voting stock. What kind of proof is that?

Show me that the $34B we pay as interest goes only into the pockets of Canadian investors then do the same for the US.
You can even use the data in the Canada, Sold Out vid as Mr. Martin doesn't dispute the figures.
If any goes to foreign banks we are being robbed.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you know who owns the bulk of the US debt? I'll give you a hint, they ain't Jewish.
The fact is the Rothschild Banks shouldn't be making any money off the internal affairs of the USA or of Canada. The massive payouts of the last few years have not just been for internal debts. If there are no inter-connections the American taxpayer nor the Canadian Taxpayer should be servicing internal dept only.

J. Henry Schroder Banking Corp.'search" results in the previous link and to the one below, short history
Schroders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

brown, shiply & company is certainly British controlled.
Brown Shipley Private Banking : History

Same for everybody on the list, even marriages count as a 'connection'. JFK's family would have been considered as being 'rebels' as they ran a tax-exempt business. Their only payments went to the Canadian Distilleries and their Employees. However deeply involved they were it became legal again so it wasn't really equal to the charge of Traitor by conspiring with the Canadian Govt to undermine the social fabric of the moral US.
That made them legit after prohibition and that is why they became a political power. Unfortunately being somewhat new they also had some morals left when it came to giving their customers (John Q. Public) a good product in exchange for some of their hard-earned money. That is why he could make the speeches he did, they go to be threatening and so 'they' killed him and then destroyed the rest of his families political power.

Morgan Grenfell & Company, another tie back to England' financial powers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan,_Grenfell_%26_Co.

Lazard Brothers is a connection to Europe through France. England also has ties to the European Banks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazard#History

The Rothschild might be shielded by hiding their true income through the companies the banks do business with, ie the companies withe the special printing ink or the actual printing presses. Money through fees rather than year end profits by the lest of the Banks. Profits from the earnisgs of the service industries are just as good, if not even better that a portion the Banks create for themselves as profit.

Ah so, who is it?
Ah so
That's a far Eastern name is it not? Who collects the interest they pay on their loans from the World Banks (and the like)?
Debt - external:
$347.1 billion (31 December 2009 est.)
country comparison to the world: 22 $400.6 billion (31 December 2008 est.)

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's a far Eastern name is it not? Who collects the interest they pay on their loans from the World Banks (and the like)?
Treasuary notes are private sales and not through a bank.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I did post a link to the Rothschild chain of controlled Banks. You show that they don't.
You provided a list of 50 Banks that do not show who has control of the voting stock. What kind of proof is that?

Show me that the $34B we pay as interest goes only into the pockets of Canadian investors then do the same for the US.
You can even use the data in the Canada, Sold Out vid as Mr. Martin doesn't dispute the figures.
If any goes to foreign banks we are being robbed.

Come on. You showed me a link to a bank that hardly qualifies as being much larger than a state bank in the US. That is hardly take-over-the-world stuff.

As for the 50 banks in the list I posted all I have asked for is that you tell me which of them are controlled by the evil Rothschilds. Surely it can' t be that hard if the Rothschilds are as all-pervasive as you claim. On the other hand, since it is not possible to determine the major shareholders in any corporation what you are asking me to do is probably impossible. As I stated before. You are making the claim. Provide the proof.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ah so, who is it?
lol, by the sounds of it, you already know.

The fact is the Rothschild Banks shouldn't be making any money off the internal affairs of the USA or of Canada.
Why? A country's internal actions can have affects on the financial sector.

The massive payouts of the last few years have not just been for internal debts.
What massive payouts? To whom?

If there are no inter-connections the American taxpayer nor the Canadian Taxpayer should be servicing internal dept only.
Why?

J. Henry Schroder Banking Corp.'search" results in the previous link and to the one below, short history
Schroders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

brown, shiply & company is certainly British controlled.
Brown Shipley Private Banking : History
And that means wha

Same for everybody on the list, even marriages count as a 'connection'. JFK's family would have been considered as being 'rebels' as they ran a tax-exempt business. Their only payments went to the Canadian Distilleries and their Employees. However deeply involved they were it became legal again so it wasn't really equal to the charge of Traitor by conspiring with the Canadian Govt to undermine the social fabric of the moral US.
Tax exempt? lmao!
That made them legit after prohibition and that is why they became a political power. Unfortunately being somewhat new they also had some morals left when it came to giving their customers (John Q. Public) a good product in exchange for some of their hard-earned money. That is why he could make the speeches he did, they go to be threatening and so 'they' killed him and then destroyed the rest of his families political power.
The Kennedy clan and morals, now there's a stretch. I think you've been reading to much conspiracy stories and not enough history.

Morgan Grenfell & Company, another tie back to England' financial powers.
Morgan, Grenfell & Co. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Lazard Brothers is a connection to Europe through France. England also has ties to the European Banks.
Lazard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And that means what?
The Rothschild might be shielded by hiding their true income through the companies the banks do business with, ie the companies withe the special printing ink or the actual printing presses.
Might be? Sounds mysterious to me. Got any real proof?

Ah so
That's a far Eastern name is it not?
So you're catching on then. So how are the Chinese controlled and connected to the Rothschild clan?

Who collects the interest they pay on their loans from the World Banks (and the like)?
It's your conspiracy, you tell us.
Debt - external:
$347.1 billion (31 December 2009 est.)
country comparison to the world: 22 $400.6 billion (31 December 2008 est.)
That's nothing compared to the debt they hold for the US. Do you know how much that is?

Now, have you been able to refute what I posted about the Federal Bank of the US and EO 11110, or are you just going to ignore that material because it puts a great big dent in your theories?

Come on. You showed me a link to a bank that hardly qualifies as being much larger than a state bank in the US. That is hardly take-over-the-world stuff.
But Bar, the maybe's are important, lol.

Provide the proof.
Bar, didn't you see the "chart" from 1976? That's all the proof mhz needs. That and a ton of maybe's. To make her theory completely true.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Quote:
The massive payouts of the last few years have not just been for internal debts.
The money went to pay derivative gamblers. If you want someone or thing to blame blame the US Congress for deregulating derivatives.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
On the other hand, since it is not possible to determine the major shareholders in any corporation what you are asking me to do is probably impossible. As I stated before. You are making the claim. Provide the proof.
They don't even supply who has the voting shares, so go with the next best thing, a list of who the Board of Directors are, expend to spend some money getting the lists.

You have yet to start to answer to the list (s) I already supplied, show they do not have apron string tied in just like the charts say.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
They don't even supply who has the voting shares, so go with the next best thing, a list of who the Board of Directors are, expend to spend some money getting the lists.

You have yet to start to answer to the list (s) I already supplied, show they do not have apron string tied in just like the charts say.

Sorry Meg, as I stated before I don't have to disprove a myth. You have to provide verifiable evidence to prove it is true, and that does not include data collected from conspiracy theory sites.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No one has even proved that the Rothschild's even own or are currently involved with a banking consortium. Other than this, what do they control. [URL]http://www.rothschild.com/[/URL]
Welcome to Rothschild

Rothschild has been at the centre of the world's financial markets for over 200 years. Today, it provides Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking & Trust services to governments, corporations and individuals worldwide.
It is organised globally so that clients can obtain the advice and services they require wherever it suits them. Through 49 offices in 34 countries, from the Americas through Europe to Australia, clients can access Rothschild ideas and expertise. It ranks amongst the world's largest privately-owned banks.
Who is #1? Does the Pope **** in those woods? How many other fully privately owned banks are there?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Are you saying the original authors wouldn't know what they were putting together?
Not at all, I think they knew exactly what they were saying and how to say it, so people like yourself would suck it up like candy and run with it, without ever giving it any real thought.

Obviously they have higher credentials than you or BS.
:lol: Actually, in some cases no. Which was aptly proven when I took apart the theory you posted on how the Fed works, who owns the Fed and so on. Those are just a couple points you haven't acknowledged, let alone refuted, other then to call me names and tell me that my words mean nothing.

So can you refute my posts on who owns the Fed, how the Fed works, or EO 11110? Or will you just continue to call me names and make light of the abuses I faced as a child?

Source: Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking
Influence. Staff Report,Committee on Banking,Currency and Housing,
House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976.
Ya I saw that too. To bad he doesn't do as most accredited scholars do and apply each reference to the part of his theory. I'm sure he did use those sources for some aspects of his story, although I can simply post those references at the end of an article on painting in water colours, and without applying each reference to the stated part of the article. Make it seem like that's where the info came from.

But I digress, unfortunately for you and the author of that tid bit of silly, not one of them says what banks are stockholder members in the Fed. As that has never been published. Thus proving he's lying through his eye teeth. And you swallowed it.

One thing I did pick up from that cartoon you posted before, was that most people don't know how banks work. You're a shining example of that. Especially when it comes to the Fed.

You can do that when it is a follow the dot type of picture. If you are having problems, which you obviously are go back and practice with the follow the number picture that pre-schoolers have mastered.
Ah yes, your post lacks any explanation, the author fails to provide that, we asked for you to provide an explanation of what it is, and thus according to you, the problem is ours. Good call, that how you get out of having to prove its validity. How predictable, and funny too.

Obviously there was proof, for the steel floor-joists it was challenged by an structural engineer. His view confirmed what even a little low-life like myself suspected. You cannot get a field-tractor un-stuck with a shoe-string. It makes you personal opinion to be a big fat lie. I've learned to live with the fact that despite some technical knowledge on your part you find being a liar suits your lifestyle.
Remember that is specific issue got you put on ignore, I doubt very much you are less of a liar today than you were a few months ago.
Ah yes, still can't refute my posts so attack away. Again predictable.

The topic here is your fascination with the Rothschild family.

I agree, I have some inadequacies, that is why I look thing up rather than accept the word of a 'supposed expert' like yourself.
That's the point mhz, you didn't have to take my word for it. I posted references. They all lead to accredited books on the subject, by professors in economics and international banking.

As it this one proves you to be a known liar.
What does? The fact that when I pressed you to explain what you cut and paste you refused to answer the questions? Then went on this campaign of calling me a liar.

Unless you would like to publicly admit that a few tiny floor-joists connected to two 'massive columns' by just a few bolts can/will have enough strength to 'bend' the inner and outer columns to the point of failure. If the floor-joists had been sagging they would not have had any strength to 'pull' very hard at all. So, all in all, back to your box liar.
I don't care what you call me. I've poked huge holes in your theory. You refuse to acknowledge the posts, let alone the facts contained in them. You've steadfatsly refused to answer questions on all manner of subjects you post cut and pastes in. The reason for that is, you have no practical understanding of the material you're posting. You simply take the material, believe it because it says it supports your position and post.

Again, the topic is your fascination with the Rothschild family.
Again, I already showed the errors in those claims. Just because you find someone else that makes the same claims, doesn't make your post any more factual. Nor is it a form of credible rebuttal.

Now, can you or can you not explain the connections, with proof, other then just their names? Yes or no?

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If you don't like FED RESERVE NOTES you can always carry around a big sack of coins. Congress still mints the change.

If you don't like FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES you can always carry around a big sack of coins. Congress still mints the change.
If you were stuck in the woods and had to be like the Pope would you rather have a $100 FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE, gold coin or a pine cone?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
None of the above. I like charmin.