Rothschild; Facts and the Fiction

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Wow, I see this thread is really going places.

Don't even have to watch it.
But Colpy, he's holding a pipe, he must be smart and have all the facts. Not to mention, it's on YouTube, so you know it's really true...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
But Colpy, he's holding a pipe, he must be smart and have all the facts. Not to mention, it's on YouTube, so you know it's really true...
Are you even capable of determining if the Rockefeller money being donated for a Temple to be built is actually a Rothschild project or not? They are simply using a middleman, like all the aid from the US over the last 60 years, they are simply being told what to give..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Are you even capable of determining if the Rockefeller money being donated for a Temple to be built is actually a Rothschild project or not? They are simply using a middleman, like all the aid from the US over the last 60 years, they are simply being told what to give..
Answer the questions in my first post, and we'll discuss it. Until then, you and your posts will be taken as a joke.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Answer the questions in my first post, and we'll discuss it. Until then, you and your posts will be taken as a joke.
You just never stop surprising me. All I'm looking for is a confirmation that the 3 vids are accurate or they are not. A link supporting the view is also required, your 1st post had nothing in it worth replying to, much like this one just for your info.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You just never stop surprising me.
I'm sure. Likely in the same way I keep my nephews amazed with my detachable thumb trick.
All I'm looking for is a confirmation that the 3 vids are accurate or they are not.
They're not accurate, right from the get go. If you've read any verifiable history, or knew how the Fed worked, you wouldn't fall for such obviously stupid video's.
A link supporting the view is also required,
Why, so you can dismiss fact and keep arguing the ridiculous? Even when you supply the facts, like the legality of the raid on the flotilla, the use of force and the blockade itself, you kept arguing.
your 1st post had nothing in it worth replying to, much like this one just for your info.
Of course you'll keep saying that, that way you'll never have to actually take a real look at, well, reality.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
You just never stop surprising me. All I'm looking for is a confirmation that the 3 vids are accurate or they are not. A link supporting the view is also required, your 1st post had nothing in it worth replying to, much like this one just for your info.

The video's are not accurate, that is why I avoided getting into this. (a link supporting my view is not necessary, I found no legitimate links supporting the views in the video's)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The video's are not accurate, that is why I avoided getting into this. (a link supporting my view is not necessary, I found no legitimate links supporting the views in the video's)
But Ironsides, it's on YouTube, he's holding a pipe and he's wearing a tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows, it has to be factual...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
See, you do catch on eventually, that is what your first post should have looked like.

So none the beginning of vid 2 is true, fake trial (it really was a token one) to boot.

Scooping up Britain's Bank and all her important industries was a good thing for the 'little guys', no, it was a yoke that didn't have to be there. Things like the vid below are custom made for a world of hidden things. To the detriment of the ones who are considered to be the least. Not everybody is happy with the current way money works. For the US that would have been 1913, Canada was independent only on paper, we have never left the duty to defend no matter what policy. Any idea of what JFK was going to do about that 1913 law when he went to work that next Monday. That is also part of the Rothschild way of doing things. The control of supply and demand is their main past-time. Few 100 years ago it was the exploration of the new world in search of goods that can be increased in value once it is moved. Buffalo hide coats didn't save Europe from some extra cold winters, it was a way to make money off acts that were designed to starve a certain people in a war.

zSHARE - National.Geographic.Illicit.The.Dark.Trade.2008.DVDRip.XviD-VoMiT_clip0.wmv

But Ironsides, it's on YouTube, he's holding a pipe and he's wearing a tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows, it has to be factual...
Shirley Bear you got more than that out of the link that the cut of a suit, you-tube also comes in audio only for these dryer subjects. You really must have a lot of free time on your hands. We'll just put you back on words alone. Fact or fiction?

[SIZE=+1]"THE SUCKER TRAPS, Part One" [/SIZE]
by Sherman H. Skolnick 12/29/01

Some people are just busy with their personal lives. So all they know about the world is what they ingest from the oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly press. If it is not mentioned there, well, it did not happen. And common Americans, occupied with their personal circles, often do not make time to sit and listen to their elders. Some rather ship their elders into expensive warehouses called nursing homes. [The nursing home rackets are a story for another time.]
So the wisdom to be learned from past generations and their mistakes falls into the black hole of the unknown.
Here is a list of what ordinary people should have learned but often have not. Such as the blunders of the 1920s and 1930s

Sherman Skolnick's Report

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Shirley Bear you got more than that out of the link that the cut of a suit, you-tube also comes in audio only for these dryer subjects.
Ummm, ya. Your asinine attempt at an insult aside, your YouTube vids are so pathetically void of fact, that only a complete moron would find any credibility in them.

The last vid, had nothing to do with the Rothschild's, please do try and stick to your own topic. Although I must admit, I did like the vid and it is true, people like yourself, contribute to illicit trade, daily, and are without a doubt, the largest part of the problem.

You really must have a lot of free time on your hands.
Yes, and your point? I spend a great deal of that reading history, real history, provable, backed up by facts, not that crap you try and pass off as history.

We'll just put you back on words alone. Fact or fiction?
Fiction, which is why you believe it's real.

Anything that starts out that way has zero credibility.
It only gets worse from there. There's 15 minutes of my life I won't get back.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Anything that starts out that way has zero credibility.
Try this vid series as you are sensitive to strong words.

And neither does anybody who cannot read the whole series.
(in part)
[SIZE=+1]"THE SUCKER TRAPS", Part Two [/SIZE]
by Sherman H. Skolnick 7/25/02

THE GREAT CRASH 2002-2003 and Beyond
Did you ever talk to the elders of your family? About how they or others came to financial ruin in the bad old days of the Great Depression?
If you did, what could you have found out? Following the Crash of October, 1929, the stock market by April, 1930, recovered by fifty per cent, typical of horrendous bear markets. This was among talk that a fresh prosperity was just around the corner. And that now was the time to invest in American business for "the long haul".
BUT, who ever mentions there was an even worse, faster-developing Crash in 1937? Stock prices did not return to 1929 levels until 36 years later. Did all the victims of 1929 live that long?
The accepted pundits did not and do not bother to point out some key facts.
[1] The gap between the ultra rich and the common folks had become the greatest ever(like now). The income and assets of the aristocracy in the 1920s had gone UP AND UP. The wages of the ordinary people, however, had become stagnant if not declining (like now). Farm prices, if anything, had leveled off or had gone down in the 1920s
and into the 1930s (like now). [2] Ordinary workers and small business people were urged to own their own home. In good times, that would seem to be a great idea. In many city communities, there sprung up block after block of individual residences. As you looked down some streets, you could see row after row also of two-flats and three-flats, supposedly income producing buildings.
The properties had five-year, so-called Canadian-style mortgages, typical of the era. Who bothered to think about what would happen if the mortgage had to be rolled over or renewed in bad times? Who realized how would-be owners would be pressured to pay up the mortgage if the bank or mortgage company went under?
[3] There were plenty of newspapers supposedly competing with one another. But, they all relied for their existence on advertisers. The small amount paid by readers could not, by itself, keep the publications going. One subject was generally taboo. They did NOT publish pictures, if they had any, of the very wealthy, or if they did, were obligated to show them in a good light, smiling. And, they did NOT condemn the Establishment, the elite, for taking financial advantage of ordinary workers, small business folks, and yeoman farmers.
[4] There were plenty of community banks. And the big banks were "downtown". In some cities, you could see three different banks on the same street corners. The banks took deposits at the same time they sold corporate securities and mortgage bonds(after years of being prohibited, banks through their holdings firms or even directly, now sell such).. Chicago, for example, was a center to banks selling "Gold Bonds". That is, mortgage paper, the interest on which was payable in gold per month or per quarter. Some workers because they worked on several jobs were able to save up enough to buy such bonds and used the proceeds toward their rent on their flat.
[5] For investing in American business, some workers and small business folks found it convenient to buy shares in Investment Trusts. That was the name for the middle-men who, in turn, bought shares in stock. Few bothered to read the contracts which had a lot of technical legal details.
Here are some of the consequences and follow up details

(in part)

[SIZE=+1]"THE SUCKER TRAPS",
Part Three [/SIZE]
by Sherman H. Skolnick 10/3/02

THE IMPENDING BOND COLLAPSE
What is it that they do not teach at the most supposedly prestigious business schools, such as at Harvard or Rockefeller's University of Chicago?
Not part of the curriculum are the ways in which "the powers that be", the Establishment, the Ultra Rich, the Ruling Class---whatever is labeled as THEM---further enrich themselves on the backs of the common people.
How, then, do the sons and daughters of the Aristocracy learn how to do such things? Simple. It rubs off on them just by growing up among their elders. It becomes second nature to them. Since the more ordinary people do not grow up in such an environment, they do not ever understand the mindset of plutocrats..
THE UNSPOKEN PRINCIPLES OF FINANCIAL AND GEOPOLITICAL RULE
[1] DO NOT FOR A MOMENT HESITATE TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO YOUR AGENDA. CONSIDERATIONS OF MORALITY AND HUMANITY ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED. IF YOU CAUSE GREAT RUIN OR BLOODSHED, SO WHAT!
The Ultra Rich felt endangered by their creation, the Soviet Union. So the oligarchs in the U.S. and England financed the rise of Adolf Hitler, as a bulwark against the Moscow government.
For examples, refer to "Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution" by Antony C. Sutton and also his opus, "How the Order Creates War and Revolution"(the Order being such as the Skull & Bones Secret Society) and his book, "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler".
The very wealthy Americans such as the Rockefellers, shared profits with Nazi big business even in the midst of World War 2. "Trading With the Enemy" by Charles Higham.
The British Monarchy, secretly pro-Nazi, through their ownership of Prudential Insurance Company of Newark, New Jersey, controlled and selected what targets, if any, in wartime Germany were bombed by the Allies. Knowing the value and insurance of corporate properties in Nazi Germany, Prudential was in charge of the Strategic Bombing Survey. (A well-equipped library has books on the S.B.S.) for example, the Nazi chemical octopus, I.G. Farben, was NOT bombed and was 93 per cent intact at the end of the conflict. (See "I.G. Farben" by Richard Sasuly, a book by a U.S. military officer in charge of the end of the war survey of Farben.).
Because of the business tie-in with General Electric of the U.S., their facilities in Nazi Germany were not bombed. [See, Sutton's documented work, "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler".]
[2] PUSH AN IMPENDING FINANCIAL WRECKAGE ON TO THE SUCKERS.
The pundits for the super rich pushed the high tech wreckage onto the ordinary people. So, mouth-pieces for the major brokerage houses promoted the telecoms, the computer wonders, and the energy shysters, onto ordinary people, as a "good investment". More and more of those dot.coms are into bankruptcy or soon there.
[3] AFTER A FINANCIAL MARKET HAS BEEN PLUNDERED BY THE ULTRA RICH, PUSH THE ORDINARY SO-CALLED "INVESTORS" ONTO SOME OTHER FINANCIAL TRICK, TO CLIP THEM.
That is sort of like the crowd rushing from one side to another. An analogy from history might be useful. Early in the 20th Century, a major Chicago-based company arranged an outing for their employees. Over a thousand persons gathered, like for a party, on a boat in the river in Chicago. To watch some other event, all those on the vessel ran to the other side of the ship, which, thus unbalanced, capsized. Nine hundred ordinary employees were drowned. Of course, that was an accident.
NOT an accident is the way the suckers fleeced in the equity markets are being shoved into BONDS. Cynics purposely mispronounce it as BOMBS. The innocents are thus made to run from one side of the financial ship to the other. Will the financial markets vessel capsize?

(in part)

[SIZE=+1]"THE SUCKER TRAPS",
Part Four [/SIZE]
by Sherman H. Skolnick 11/22/02

FED TO AMBUSH COMMON AMERICANS
In nailing bribe-taking judges and bribe-giving lawyers, we do NOT proceed applying some overall conspiracy or plot. We do not like to think of events solely in terms of a conspiracy, nor we do wish to be falsely labeled as "conspiracy theorists", a fav orite put-down of the oil-soaked, spy-riddled monopoly press.
We do not like "pie in the sky" ideas or mere philosophies. Our group's corruption investigations have turned on highly technical details, our specialty based on over one million records, court files, secret notebooks, audio and video tapes, and similar items compiled over four decades of our work. Fingering corrupt members of the bench and the bar, from our standpoint, does NOT depend on whether they are conservatives, liberals, Democrats or Republicans. In four decades we have hit enough of them bet ween the eyes, in our public interest crusading, more than in the entire previous history of the nation. These are matters of record, not theories, that should reassure even skeptics that we are not inclined to make idle statements.
So, when we call the PRIVATE Central Bank, masquerading as a U.S. Government unit, the conspiratorial FEDERAL RESERVE, we do not know of any more specific way to describe them.
If you watch with an eagle-eye, occasionally the instruments and mouthpieces of The Establishment, "the powers that be", the Ruling Class, whatever you call THEM, you sometimes get an advance warning from a faction in the Aristocracy.
DERAL OFFICIALS SAY POLICY ISN'T LIMITED BY LOW RATES" "The Federal Reserve may have lowered interest rates to the once unimaginable level of 1.25 percent, but senior officials insist they can still FLOOD THE COUNTRY WITH MONEY if they need to."
"'The U.S. government has a technology, called a printing press---or, todays, its electronic equivalent---that allows it to produce as many U.S. dollars as it wishes AT ESSENTIALLY NO COST', Ben S. Bernanke, one of the Federal Reserve's seven governors, said in a speech to economists here today."
"In a detailed analysis that tracks fairly closely with more general comments last week by Alan Greenspan, the Fed chairman, Mr. Bernanke described the many ways the central bank could INJECT VAST SUMS OF MONEY into the economy to combat DEFLATION, even if interest rates were to drop to ZERO."

The last vid, had nothing to do with the Rothschild's, please do try and stick to your own topic. Although I must admit, I did like the vid and it is true, people like yourself, contribute to illicit trade, daily, and are without a doubt, the largest part of the problem.
1,000% return would never 'interest them', you really quite stupid aren't you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
1,000% return would never 'interest them', you really quite stupid aren't you.
Being called "stupid" by someone that believes the tripe you post as fact, is tantamount to Einstein being called stupid by a retard. So in short, your name calling will be summarily dismissed as the absurdity it is.

Now, if you can get past all your short comings and show me exactly where the Rothschild connection is in that video. I might think of your post, as more then virtual toilet paper.

Here's something your links and quotes always lack...

[SIZE=-1]References:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]82nd Annual Report, 1995. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. U.S. Government Printing Office.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Galbraith, John K. 1990. A Short History of Financial Euphoria. New York: Whittle Direct Books.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Kah, Gary. 1991. En Route to Global Occupation. Lafayette, La.: Huntington House.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Mullins, Eustace. 1983. Secrets of the Federal Reserve. Staunton, Va.: Bankers Research Institute.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Shauf, Thomas. 1992. The Federal Reserve. Streamwood, IL: FED-UP, Inc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Woodward, G. Thomas. 1996. "Money and the Federal Reserve System: Myth and Reality." Congressional Research Service[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]United States Code Annotated. 1994. U.S. Government Printing Office.[/SIZE]
It's called references. Look it up.

If you're curious, that list of references comes from a paper written by an actual Economist, with a PhD in said field, Who not only is an authority on banking, but teaches it at Charleston University. He's torn apart so many conspiracy theorists, he makes it look easy.

Just so you have a heads up of what's in store for your mangled version of reality.

Last edited:

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
If you don't mind the tin hat brigade, the Christian proselytizing, anti Khazar bias & rearrangment of facts to fit the purpose, read Pawns in the Game by William Guy Carr. It will expound upon what the vidieo had say.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
See, you do catch on eventually, that is what your first post should have looked like.

Biographer Frederic Morton, pretty much concluded that the "Rothchild dynasty had conquered the world more thoroughly, more cunningly, and much more lastingly than all the Caesars before or all the Hitler's after them". Pretty much sum's them up.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Biographer Frederic Morton, pretty much concluded that the "Rothchild dynasty had conquered the world more thoroughly, more cunningly, and much more lastingly than all the Caesars before or all the Hitler's after them". Pretty much sum's them up.

I am still waiting for someone to identify one of the banks the Rothschild's still own so that I can properly evaluate their influence. It seems to be a bit of a mystery that a family that so dominates the world seems to operate without any physical evidence of their existence.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
[SIZE=+3]US Presidents Murdered By The
Rothschild Banking Cartel
[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]Lincoln's Private War: The Trail of Blood[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
7-12-9[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Lincoln's Birthday gives us an appropriate opportunity to examine some deep American traditions which may also give us some unusual insights into the "principalities and powers" of Ephesians Chapter 6.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Abraham Lincoln worked valiantly to prevent the Rothschild's attempts to involve themselves in financing the Civil War. [/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Interestingly, it was the Czar of Russia who provided the needed assistance against the British and French, who were among the driving forces behind the secession of the South and her subsequent financing. Russia intervened by providing naval forces for the Union blockade of the South in European waters, and by letting both countries know that if they attempted to join the Confederacy with military forces, they would also have to go to war with Russia.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]The Rothschild interests did succeed, through their agent Treasury Secretary Salmon P. Chase, to force a bill (the National Banking Act) through Congress creating a federally chartered central bank that had the power to issue U.S. Bank Notes. Afterward, Lincoln warned the American people:[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]"The money power preys upon the nation in time of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of our country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed. "<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#4>4[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]Lincoln continued to fight against the central bank, and some now believe that it was his anticipated success in influencing Congress to limit the life of the Bank of the United States to just the war years that was the motivating factor behind his assassination.[/SIZE]
http://www.rense.com/general86/pres.htm

This is the breakdown of who owns all the Banks that deal with the Federal Reserve.
Who owns the Fed?

Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence

(in part)
"Published 1976 Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn,Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914. These firms had their principal officers appointed to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Advisory Council in 1914. In 1914 a few families (blood or business related) owning controlling stock in existing banks (such as in New York City) caused those banks to purchase controlling shares in the Federal Reserve regional banks. Examination of the charts and text in the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976 and the current stockholders list of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks show this same family control."

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
This is the breakdown of who owns all the Banks that deal with the Federal Reserve.
Who owns the Fed?
Do you have anything of a more contemporary nature? 1976 is a tad outdated. None the less, the charts and so on are BS anyways. The author is mixing the Bank of England and the Fed, making outrageous claims that are completely false.

When he talks about the Fed, which one is he talking about? There are 12 you know.

This of course is only compounded by the fact that the Fed does not publish who the stockholders are. That doesn't mean we're talking about "People" when I say who either. Because each of the Fed's stockholders are merely banks within its district.

Now, this is where some of the CT idiots get real creative. This is where they claim foreign investors own controlling shares in the stockholder banks in a Fed's district. Well, since those banks are publicly traded they are subject to SEC regulations and that would mean that these member banks would have to submit a list of all stockholders that hold more then 5% of the shares of any given institution, and there simply isn't any. And as far as history goes, no stock in the Fed, any of the twelve of them, has ever been sold to the public.*

So mhz, if you would be so kind as to show me what banks within say, the New York Federal Bank District, has foreign ownership, greater then 50% As that is what would be needed to be a controlling share.

This of course is actually made irrelevant by the fact that each member bank only gets one vote. Since there are over 1,000 member banks in say the New York Federal District, I'd say it's highly unlikely that all those banks, or even the majority, are under the influence of the Rothschild's. But feel free to prove me wrong. You may want to get cracking, that's a lot of research you'll need to do, to show me that over 1,000 banks are tied to the Rothschild's.

Make sure you look into the FOMC and who appoints the board of directors, and how that board works with the members of the 12 district Fed's.

Your little story also made the claim that the Fed has been making foreign owners wealthy beyond imagination (Your story's wording was unimaginable). This too falls flat on its face when examined with some knowledge of the subject. In 1995, the Fed system's reported profits were 23.9 billion. 23.4 billion of that, was transferred directly to the US Treasury. The Fed system retained 283 million, itself, and the remaining 231 million went to its stockholders**. That's a pretty small return, if you're trying to turn a giant conspiracy profit, and take over the world and all. lol.

Your little story goes on to claim that the Fed has never been audited. Sadly, here again, we find more BS. Since 1913, the Fed has been audited by the first the Treasury between 1913 and 1921. From 1921 to 1933, the GAO was responsible. From 1933 to 1952, audit teams were created from with the various branches of the Fed, and they conducted audits for Congressional approval. From 1952 to 1978, the audits were conducted by nationally recognize accounting firms. In 1978, Congress again put the Fed under the jurisdiction of the GAO. Giving her broader and more in depth examining thresholds (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode31/usc_sec_31_00000714----000-.html).

As for the EO's supposedly signed by JFK, that immediately caused his murder. I can't find any record of any EO of that number, on record in any archive anywhere. The only thing I found on EO 110, is in regards to severing a contract between Hawaii and the Pacific Cable company, signed by President William Mckinley.

Since EO's are numbered and fall in consecutive order from President to President. JFK's EO's would not be double or triple digit numbers. Given the last EO he signed was 11127, should that one or the one or two preceding it be the ones that caused his murder?

Those would be...

11127-Creating an emergency board to investigate a dispute between the Florida East Coast Railway Company and certain of its employees

Nope that's not it...

11126-Establishing a committee and a council relating to the status of women

Nope, still not assassination worthy.

11125-Delegating authority of the President under sections 205 and 208 of Title 18 of the United States Code, relating to conflicts of interest

Hmmm, nope, still not it.

Even if I thought that they existed, which I don't. Even if he didn't sign them, there would be a record, and if they did exist, they wouldn't be number EO-11 or EO-110. Anyone with a cursory knowledge of researching, should be able to look this sort of thing up.

So if you wouldn't mind providing a link to the Library of Congress' records on Executive Orders, pertaining to the two EO's in question, please. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I can already guess, so I'll be waiting, facts in hand. I hope I get to use my knowledge of the amendment to EO 10289 soon.

At some point in time, you'll have to ask yourself, if believing everything some CT spoon feeds you, is worth being so badly embarrassed publicly like this.

[SIZE=+1]1. <http://www.servelec.net/briefing.html>Briefing Packages Iron Mixed with Clay: The Emergent European Suprastate; Mystery of Babylon; Daniel's Seventy Weeks; et al.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]2. 2 Corinthians 2:11.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]3. Ephesians 6:12.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]4. Roberts, Archibald E., Bulletin--Committee to Restore the Constitution, Feb. 1989, p. 6; H.S. Kennan, The Federal Reserve Bank, p. 9; James W. Wardner, The Planned Destruction of America, p. 23.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]5. Roberts, Craig, Kill Zone, p. 170.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]6. Thomas W. House was the father of "Colonel" Edward Mandell House who later became the key player in the election of Woodrow Wilson and the passage of the Federal Reserve Act.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]7. Lewis vs. United States, Ninth Circuit Court, Apr. 17, 1982.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]8. Roberts, Archibald E., Bulletin--Committee to Restore the Constitution, Feb. 1989, p. 5.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]9. Schlesinger Jr., Arthur M., The Age of Jackson, Mentor Books, NY, 1945, p. 6-7.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]10. Roberts, Craig, Kill Zone, Typhoon Press, Consolidated Press International, 1994, p. 189.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]11. For a current summary of what really happened at Dealey Plaza, read Craig Robert's Kill Zone.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]12. Kah, Gary H., En Route to Global Occupation, Huntington House Publishers, Lafayette, LA, 1992, p. 19.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]13. ibid., p. 18.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]14. ibid., p. 19-20.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]15. His father ruled Europe until the end of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire in 1918.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]16. <http://www.khouse.org/update.html>Personal UPDATE, November 1993, p. 4-8.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
The references of a fiction writer, the veritable who's who in pulp fiction

Last edited:

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
I am still waiting for someone to identify one of the banks the Rothschild's still own so that I can properly evaluate their influence. It seems to be a bit of a mystery that a family that so dominates the world seems to operate without any physical evidence of their existence.
Here is a financial organization owned by the Rothschild
Rothschild.com - Welcome to Rothschild

QUOTE]

Here is a very interesting quote by Mayer Amschel Rothschild "Let me issue and control a nations money and I care not who writes the laws". The founders of our banking system knew what they were doing and there is no way we can hope to change anything they do not approve of.