Pot Could Outsell Booze In Canada

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It could have been at least a wee bit like beer and wine with self production.

You can even grow yourself 25lbs of tobacco but potheads f-cked themselves royally.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Booze, pot what difference does it make as long as you can warp ye brains. Wanna get high, wanna get high,,wanna get high?
Obviously you need neither for that to happen. Doesn't that make you all warm inside???
BTW high people rarely say that, . . . . or so I'm told.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Obviously you need neither for that to happen. Doesn't that make you all warm inside???
BTW high people rarely say that, . . . . or so I'm told.

You notice that they only loose the bounds on his sleeves, so that he can type, at certain times of the day. I suppose that it's the modern day equivalent of a walk around the courtyard.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Actually, stick to what you know ... and if you ever find out what that is, let us know Mm-kay?

BTW... Binoculars ... tunnel vision. Either or, huh....
His post does show one thing at least. There is more than one path to being completely stupid on all subjects.

You notice that they only loose the bounds on his sleeves, so that he can type, at certain times of the day. I suppose that it's the modern day equivalent of a walk around the courtyard.
For the really bad ones they have to use their nose to type. If nothing else it makes their posts short and to the point.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Peed Skills.

Uh mmm Kills Peed.

Skill Peeds