Pot Could Outsell Booze In Canada

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Try one and then you can re-post your thoughts about pot.

I'm not that stupid. Since the government is pushing alcohol, tobacco and marijuana already, why not legalize fentanyl too? Good source of revenue there.

The government could probably make a killing on heroin too. Just sell it next to the tobacco at the grocery store. But remember, you have to be 18+ to get it.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Smoke is harmful to lungs, I don't think anybody disputes that fact, so is tobacco & wood burning. Weed contains some of the same carcinogens as tobacco, so, so much for all the millions that the governemnt have spent convincing us to stop smoking and imposing their rule on tobacco companies, maybe Tobacco companies need to take the government to court!! Research shows that it's also bad for you immune system. But for me, I believe that pot has a medicinal purpose and a recreation purpose for those who choose to smoke. It should not be a cash grab however, we should be allowed to plant our weed, the governments' decision to grow and sell it, is disgusting. One more thing, I would rather deal with a someone stone, than someone drunk.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Smoke is harmful to lungs, I don't think anybody disputes that fact, so is tobacco & wood burning. Weed contains some of the same carcinogens as tobacco, so, so much for all the millions that the governemnt have spent convincing us to stop smoking and imposing their rule on tobacco companies, maybe Tobacco companies need to take the government to court!! Research shows that it's also bad for you immune system. But for me, I believe that pot has a medicinal purpose and a recreation purpose for those who choose to smoke. It should not be a cash grab however, we should be allowed to plant our weed, the governments' decision to grow and sell it, is disgusting. One more thing, I would rather deal with a someone stone, than someone drunk.
Talking to a dunken sot is like talking with a slobbering , stumblin, bumblin idiot. Talking with a stoner is like talking with a rock.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
When you're drunk it does.

In a day or two, you are more or less normal (depending on your starting point) but pot smoking makes you irreversibly stupid. It is quite damaging. I'm not surprised that heavy pot smokers don't notice it happening to themselves.

Read it however you want. You're the naval grazer

Nope. I was a Stoker and I never held any binoculars for an instant.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
In a day or two, you are more or less normal (depending on your starting point) but pot smoking makes you irreversibly stupid. It is quite damaging. I'm not surprised that heavy pot smokers don't notice it happening to themselves.

Nope. I was a Stoker and I never held any binoculars for an instant.
Actually, stick to what you know ... and if you ever find out what that is, let us know Mm-kay?

BTW... Binoculars ... tunnel vision. Either or, huh....

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm not that stupid. Since the government is pushing alcohol, tobacco and marijuana already, why not legalize fentanyl too? Good source of revenue there.

The government could probably make a killing on heroin too. Just sell it next to the tobacco at the grocery store. But remember, you have to be 18+ to get it.

I'm giving out naloxone kits for Halloween.