Pot Could Outsell Booze In Canada

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Peed Skills.

Uh mmm Kills Peed.

Skill Peeds

he,he.he,,hoho,ha,,,,he,,he,,,hee,,,HEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWW HEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWW. Yer funny putros.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I
The government could probably make a killing on heroin too. J
They already do but big pharma are the one reaping the profits while the Government is stuck treating the addictions. (which you can't undo so the best you can do is get it down to minimal use which is not in big pharma's best interest. Think of it as a marriage with no chance of divorce. If it worked for Sherlock I'm sure most addicts and the ones they interact with can find a happy medium. The First Nations should be running the detox centers in their medicine houses and that would make them the only company that would never be close to bankruptcy.

he,he.he,,hoho,ha,,,,he,,he,,,hee,,,HEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWW HEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWW. Yer funny putros.
How is your Mom, haven't seen her down on the street corner in quite some time? You still her best customer?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
They already do but big pharma are the one reaping the profits while the Government is stuck treating the addictions. (which you can't undo so the best you can do is get it down to minimal use which is not in big pharma's best interest. Think of it as a marriage with no chance of divorce. If it worked for Sherlock I'm sure most addicts and the ones they interact with can find a happy medium. The First Nations should be running the detox centers in their medicine houses and that would make them the only company that would never be close to bankruptcy.

How is your Mom, haven't seen her down on the street corner in quite some time? You still her best customer?
What's wrong Megaloon are the schizoids stealing your meds again. Maybe ask the charge nurse to take you out of the general population. Some alone time to reflect on your dysfunction.:).

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Catering to fools.
Everybody has to eat sometime.

What's wrong Megaloon are the schizoids stealing your meds again. Maybe ask the charge nurse to take you out of the general population. Some alone time to reflect on your dysfunction.:).
I've been in solitary since 1972, by choice. People like you scare me so much that I might commit a crime just to be rid of you.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Probably already does on the black market.

And lazy and useless, as I found out 50 years ago.

For some, yes. For others not so much. I know a fair number of people who are pretty successful and indulge regularly.

Ive only tried it maybe five times. Last time was a good 6-7 years ago. Never really did anything for me.

What a shame. Booze can do you great harm, granted but pot smoking makes you stupid.

Alcohol doesnt make you stupid? Been awhile since youve been around a drunk person I take it.

Whether it does a person harm or makes them stupid makes no difference to me. They know the risks going in. If they still want to do it go right ahead. Their lives, their bodies.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And lazy and useless, as I found out 50 years ago.
Took you 50 years to put that together??? How many lbs a month are you doing?? Ritual smoking is the bad kind, you know where you stand around and share the same cigarette. That takes up too much time. Have the few hoots you 'need' before the meeting and then 'pass' and say I just had one and go from there. The first joint is okay, it is the 2nd one that f*cks you up. Being in a crewcab and having 6 joints going is just how you go about building a 'highway' due to extremely long days boring days and no weekends off as long as the sun is shinning is just the start of the workday.
Evenings were about the same as about 5PM you would start to get thirsty and outside your bunkhouse door was a house sized fridge that was never empty and beer was the only thing it saw, the top kept the stronger stuff at -30. I'm sure that is just my version of turning 18 in a Province that had just made 18 the legal drinking age.

Putros will probably share with you if ye'll promise to sing some show tunes whilst wearin a sexy dress.:).
Not in order of preference. Make a nice avatar also. oWWWW

Low expectations are so easy to fill, don't you think so LowLife?? This should be fun, you must get tired and even stupider than you are in the daytime.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I will say he did a good job trying to explain to her the reason for legalization. Her 16 year old is drinking and smoking pot so her argument against legalization is moot.......

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I will say he did a good job trying to explain to her the reason for legalization. Her 16 year old is drinking and smoking pot so her argument against legalization is moot.......
Talks like a Wildrose ideaologist,predictable but worth listening to for personal development