Post Election Poll shows Commanding Liberal Majority

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
1 in 2 Canadians would vote Liberal if an election were held tomorrow.

Canadian Politics: Broad Support for New Government | Abacus Data
You're really trying to stretch the fact that 39.5 is somehow greater than 39.6, it's pathetic. "Ooooo, let's pretend that Trudeau won with a near 50% majority so we can delude ourselves while insisting he does indeed speak for the majority of Canadians."

Deal with it. Your shiny pony received less than 40% of the popular vote. No amount of after election polls and mental masturbation is going to change that.

But don't worry, you still have time to remove your blinders. There's still time for you to be outraged when Trudeau ultimately abuses his majority to shove unpopular legislation through. You'll have plenty of opportunity to decry him and complain that he doesn't speak for the majority of Canadians.
But you won't. You're a Kool-Aid addict.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You're really trying to stretch the fact that 39.5 is somehow greater than 39.6, it's pathetic. "Ooooo, let's pretend that Trudeau won with a near 50% majority so we can delude ourselves while insisting he does indeed speak for the majority of Canadians."

Deal with it. Your shiny pony received less than 40% of the popular vote. No amount of after election polls and mental masturbation is going to change that.

But don't worry, you still have time to remove your blinders. There's still time for you to be outraged when Trudeau ultimately abuses his majority to shove unpopular legislation through. You'll have plenty of opportunity to decry him and complain that he doesn't speak for the majority of Canadians.
But you won't. You're a Kool-Aid addict.
You know, you'll eventually get tired of writing so much and just start mocking him, entirely. That's when he'll start making things up about you too. His consternation is funny.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What is the use of wasting time typing long answer to people can't or won't hear you?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yep, this is the strong signal that some folks (like those you mentioned) actually define themselves by the rep system on an anonymous board.

Pathetic doesn't even come close to what these folks must think of themselves.
I wouldn't go so far as to say "pathetic"... "angry" maybe... "childish" perhaps. I'm just not sure what would possess somebody to place such an importance on the rep system to spend a few hours handing out reds to month old posts but that's me. The only attention I pay to the system is when I send people on a negging rampage. I know that they know they've been pwned

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wouldn't go so far as to say "pathetic"... "angry" maybe... "childish" perhaps. I'm just not sure what would possess somebody to place such an importance on the rep system to spend a few hours handing out reds to month old posts but that's me. The only attention I pay to the system is when I send people on a negging rampage. I know that they know they've been pwned
It would be for somebody that is disadvantage
Oh my, you're still butthurt and salty?

You think that was a lot of writing? :lol:
More than he's worth.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
The only attention I pay to the system is when I send people on a negging rampage. I know that they know they've been pwned
Liar.

I have a patch from weeks ago where just about anything I posted gained me a red thumb. And guess where they came from, folks; uhuh Mr. "I am Not A Hypocrite" - Cannuck.
Normally I get a few a week from Wally, but that is ok. Wally is ok in my books and sometimes he gives me green ones. But in those few days my red lights increased dramatically. I seem to recall telling people I wanted to make a string of Christmas lights with the red and greens at the time.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Evil wins when good people do nothing. Stupidity wins when intelligent people say nothing.
In the words of Mark twain.......
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

This is why with people like Cannuck I just give him a shot and let him dance with it....
An intelligent discussion with him and other know-it-alls is impossible....

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Liar.

I have a patch from weeks ago where just about anything I posted gained me a red thumb. And guess where they came from, folks; uhuh Mr. "I am Not A Hypocrite" - Cannuck.
Normally I get a few a week from Wally, but that is ok. Wally is ok in my books and sometimes he gives me green ones. But in those few days my red lights increased dramatically. I seem to recall telling people I wanted to make a string of Christmas lights with the red and greens at the time.

Oh pumpkin! Can I get you a tissue?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Oh pumpkin! Can I get you a tissue?
Why? Because you think I am upset about your lies? hahaha
No thanks. You can fetch me a sandwich, though. There is some elk sausage in the fridge. And I dislike pumpkin. The seeds are good when roasted, though.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why? Because you think I am upset about your lies? hahaha
No thanks. You can fetch me a sandwich, though. There is some elk sausage in the fridge. And I dislike pumpkin. The seeds are good when roasted, though.

You're clearly upset. You should go for a walk with JLM

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I guess my sandwich is not forthcoming. I am going for a walk to get my own.
Chivalry really is dead. :/