Post Election Poll shows Commanding Liberal Majority

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh I know. But we gotta shake things up every now and then. Keep them young and fresh and exciting!

It's more stimulating for both the writer and the reader.

We gotta put the Fun, Fun, Fun back into this place!
Ok, I'll wait for Flossy's next over used assault word/phrase/term.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
so you were talkin to me! Let me correct your false testament: I've only ever had one CC suspension... as I recall, it was for a single day! As I recall, one of the moderators so protecting of the clubhouse bros didn't take kindly to me taking them/you on! :lol:

That seems to be the only ones getting vacations lately. The Harperites have been predictably salty lately

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Define soon and the drop amount so I know how much crow to hand out.

Do you really expect trolls to back up their bluster? The Liberals are in for a long and glorious run if the Conservatives are unwilling to get their heads out of their rectums. If this forum is any indication, the Libs will have a long and glorious run

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Do you really expect trolls to back up their bluster? The Liberals are in for a long and glorious run if the Conservatives are unwilling to get their heads out of their rectums. If this forum is any indication, the Libs will have a long and glorious run

They also can't tell the difference between a hope and a prophecy.

Proof that cuts to education really do make a difference.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
They also can't tell the difference between a hope and a prophecy.

Yes, it was quite amusing that leading up to the election, they just couldn't understand or accept that Canadians didn't want their man and people were willing to vote for an intellectual lightweight like Justin because the Harper policies were so unpalatable. Since the election how many of them have suggested they revisit their own policies vs how many have just slung mud at the Liberals. I've always thought that social conservatives were the least flexible of all the political "groups" and I think the actions of the Harperites over the last year have certainly reinforced that belief.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'm not surprised you would bother to look