Post Election Poll shows Commanding Liberal Majority

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Maybe he's just had trouble finding the voting station. He admits to being disadvantaged so I wouldn't be surprised

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Did he admit that before or after admitting having a criminal background?

After. He see's his heritage as somehow holding him back. Personally, judging by the nonsense he usually post on this forum, I don't think it's his heritage that is holding him back.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh yea.

Kicks it into overdrive because he looks at my posts that have collected throughout the week and it drives him batty.

I think the same occurs with me. I remember a year or so ago, he spent an hour going through my old post and neg repped them...literally 100's. I don't know what was funnier, that fact that he thought I would care or the fact that I was so much into his head, he needed that release. If I recall it was right around the time I got him to admit to his feelings of being disadvantaged.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I think the same occurs with me. I remember a year or so ago, he spent an hour going through my old post and neg repped them...literally 100's. I don't know what was funnier, that fact that he thought I would care or the fact that I was so much into his head, he needed that release. If I recall it was right around the time I got him to admit to his feelings of being disadvantaged.

Same.

There's actually a thread out there with a pic of the reddie rampage he went on not so long ago.

Makes you really wonder what goes through someone's mind when they aren't taking their medication.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's funny when ole Cotton balls Flossy finds a new buddy to help him get all manly, lol.

But not as funny as the hypocrisy and amount of importance you two put in the rep system, lol.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Same.

There's actually a thread out there with a pic of the reddie rampage he went on not so long ago.

Makes you really wonder what goes through someone's mind when they aren't taking their medication.

Trolls hate being pwned and some my best pwnings have been of CB. Aside from getting him to admit to feeling disadvantaged, I also got him to admit to being a hypocrite. I think that may have been what started the reddie rage. To be fair to CB, he not the only one. Currently ES is on one after I made him look particularly silly.

I think the heart of the matter with regards to feelings of being disadvantaged is that CB must feel that he has been held back. That is to say that he isn't at a place he feels he should be. It's funny to see a social conservative play the blame game. That's what they criticize the left for. I guess he's already acknowledged that he's a hypocrite so I can't say I'm surprised.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Trolls hate being pwned and some my best pwnings have been of CB. Aside from getting him to admit to feeling disadvantaged, I also got him to admit to being a hypocrite. I think that may have been what started the reddie rage. To be fair to CB, he not the only one. Currently ES is on one after I made him look particularly silly.

I think the heart of the matter with regards to feelings of being disadvantaged is that CB must feel that he has been held back. That is to say that he isn't at a place he feels he should be. It's funny to see a social conservative play the blame game. That's what they criticize the left for. I guess he's already acknowledged that he's a hypocrite so I can't say I'm surprised.
Oh my two paragraphs of dishonesty.

The butthurt is strong with Cnuk. If I said I was sorry that I upset you, would that help?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Without a campain. Elections are never held tomorrow.

But lets talk in 4 years and we will see how bad things are and who will be wanting to vote what. Maybe the new NDP leader will be exciting and may be good enough to actually have people vote for him/her.
I'd vote NDP only if they stopped sounding like the characters from Animal farm.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Oh my, the dishonesty and saltiness of you two. I've rustled some jimmies.

You can always tell when the statements of a usual suspect are nothing more than fantasy.

It is entertaining for a short time, but very soon is no more than a sad and pathetic cry for help

It's funny when ole Cotton balls Flossy finds a new buddy to help him get all manly, lol.

But not as funny as the hypocrisy and amount of importance you two put in the rep system, lol.

Yep, this is the strong signal that some folks (like those you mentioned) actually define themselves by the rep system on an anonymous board.

Pathetic doesn't even come close to what these folks must think of themselves.