Post Election Poll shows Commanding Liberal Majority

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Ohhhh, a meme... How exciting!

so you were talkin to me! Let me correct your false testament: I've only ever had one CC suspension... as I recall, it was for a single day! As I recall, one of the moderators so protecting of the clubhouse bros didn't take kindly to me taking them/you on! :lol:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
1 in 2 Canadians would vote Liberal if an election were held tomorrow.

Canadian Politics: Broad Support for New Government | Abacus Data

oh my! Conservatives down 8 points since the election... perhaps Harper can be convinced to come back and turn things around!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It will, and then the real entertainment will begin, lol.

I see they already shuffled Maggie off to Buffalo. Pity that. She would have been a hoot.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Yup, a commanding Liberal majority to be proud of...

Leftoid mathematics........

no - your standard strawman will not prevail! The commanding majority reference is with respect to number of seats... 184 seats won by Canada's Natural Governing Party! A very commanding majority wouldn't you say?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
no - your standard strawman will not prevail! The commanding majority reference is with respect to number of seats... 184 seats won by Canada's Natural Governing Party! A very commanding majority wouldn't you say?
So you admit to being a pure partisan liberal . Natural Governing Party . LOL

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It's the salt, he's so salty he's going blind.

I just think it's over eagerness myself, but hey I could be wrong.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to put in my Christmas request if I may. And this is addressed to all that use the term.

Could we be looking to find a replacement for salty soon? I just think it's seen it's day is all. No pressure, just give it some thought.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I just think it's over eagerness myself, but hey I could be wrong.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to put in my Christmas request if I may. And this is addressed to all that use the term.

Could we be looking to find a replacement for salty soon? I just think it's seen it's day is all. No pressure, just give it some thought.
But salt!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Certainly getting a fair share of favourable press which doesn't hurt a post-election surge. For example, on CBC facebook feed, they did a hard hitting interview with the defense minister where he had to answer the tough question "Are you a bad-a-s-s?". I don't recall any such fluff when Harper was in power.

The Conservative caucus didn't have any bad-azzes...just azzes