New Rulers declare Libya Liberated

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Traffic sucks. It turns people into violent ragers that shoot each other. I'm glad they don't have that problem anymore. WTG NATO

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Did you even watch the video?
Either you really don't know what is going on or you are purposely propagating the lies of your government.

So he was going to be the King of Kings in Africa and all would fall obediently under his rule? Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Egypt, etc. would all get together under Gadaffi?

lol. Ohhhhkaaaaay

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's not that complicated - the currency issue thing.

There was a legitimate reason to replace his tyranny with democracy. That being said, the West's involvement was fueled primarily by economic self-interest, not humanitarian concern.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Where in NATOs mandate does it state it's purpose to be for coups?

As I said... I don't think it was a coup. IMO it was a rebellion that was failing until we set up the No Fly-Zone and bombed all his flying tanks, artillery, and truck convoys.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You think it wasn't a coup but a grassroots revolution? Would it have died without NATO intervention and guidance and flying tanks being shot down before take off?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You think it wasn't a coup but a grassroots revolution? Would it have died without NATO intervention and guidance and flying tanks being shot down before take off?

Didn't I say without NATO airpower the rebellion fails?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Who cares what it was or how it happened or who did it? The main thing is the A$$hole is dead! :smile:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Gaddafi was pushing
-to make the United States of Africa.
-its own Comunication Satilite
-And its own Currency Bank.

That would have been bad for us. So he had to die.

Why Gadhafi must die! - YouTube

Wow, a communication satellite? That would certainly have made Libya a world power.

That's just my opinion. how many % you think are a$$holes?

They are close to losing there control so ya. no one is safe.

You and febreezy are two peas in a pod. Are your tin foil helmets linked via ham radio?

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Better yet... look what his people did to him. That says a lot.

Were those his people? Those rebels that have been beheading Libyan soldiers and carrying out racial attacks on blacks? Those are HIS people?
Those rebels that were trained by the CIA Mounting evidence of CIA ties to Libyan rebels
These are Gaddafi's people?

http://www.you tube.com/watch? v=jAqR6Ne3Nh8

This video gives a great summation of the entire situation.. I cannot embed videos ATM , so you'll have to remove the spaces.. It's a good video though, I think it's very informative.