New Rulers declare Libya Liberated

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
So where's the part about 90% of North Americans being assholes?

It all comes down to credibility

That's just my opinion. how many % you think are a$$holes?

gosh.......almost a carbon copy situation with the one with S.H. As long as they remained compliant and cooperative to the "west".....no problem , no matter what atrocities existed .

.........this is bad. we have entered an era that is quite scary and no one is really safe from the glutons for power and control.

They are close to losing there control so ya. no one is safe.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Yeah it was.... lol. She gave you a compliment and you go all batty. lol

Here you go... send this to her.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I hereby declare CC liberated from extremists. Mark it on the calendar.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Gaddafi was pushing
-to make the United States of Africa.
-its own Comunication Satilite
-And its own Currency Bank.

That would have been bad for us. So he had to die.

Why Gadhafi must die! - YouTube

Gadhafi to rule a United States of Africa??? There alone is an EXCELLENT to remove him from this vale of tears.......

I wonder if we have anyone from the's bunch workin on here?

Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content - YouTube

Goober has to be one for sure lol

GEEZ! And I need some part-time work........:)

Give it a break.....there is not enough money in Israel to pay for the manipulation of the internet........

Can you look in the mirror and say "gullible"??????

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Gadhafi to rule a United States of Africa??? There alone is an EXCELLENT to remove him from this vale of tears.......

I don't think there is anyone that does not think that Gadhafi should have been deposed. That is not even an issue . What IS the issue is HOW it was done. That kind of barbarism is a poor way to start a newly liberated nation.

IF the "west" wanted to really demonstrate the higher moral and legal ground and set a constructive example, they would condemn how it was done... but those condemning this are some Libyans themselves and various other observing nations .The 'west" could have defined the rules for capturing him , arresting him and imprisoning him. AND allowing him to get a lawyer. THAT is how civlizations operate. They don't laugh at this barbarism...... and they don't support it.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Talk about a loud mouth. I could stand listening to him for about 4 minutes.

Lol ya but I can understand why he would be a little pissed off.
Any road block for Africa to be more independent must really suck for any Africans

To put it simply. There are those who can put themself in other's shoes and understand how it must feel to be in the situation they are.
And then
There are the people that can only think about how they feel about the given situation.

Scientice say putting yourself in someone shoes or situation and trying to understand the way they must feel is by far the most complex human thinking and intellegence.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Anybody got a list of the 'unimprovements' coming?
Libya's liberation: interim ruler unveils more radical than expected plans for Islamic law - Telegraph

Mr Abdul-Jalil went further, specifically lifting immediately, by decree, one law from Col. Gaddafi's era that he said was in conflict with Sharia - that banning polygamy.

In a blow to those who hoped to see Libya's economy integrate further into the western world, he announced that in future bank regulations would ban the charging of interest, in line with Sharia. "Interest creates disease and hatred among people," he said.

Islamic banks are under control of the World Banks, the interest is calculated into the selling price on anything that needs a loan. If they wanted that sort of banking they would keep the system that was already there, not even a debt to the world bank.

Watch theses numbers change dramatically.

Reserves of foreign exchange & gold:​

$24.18 billion (2004 est.)
Debt - external:​

$4.069 billion (2004 est.)
Economic aid - recipient:​

$4.4 million ODA (2002)

http://www.umsl.edu/services/govdocs/wofact2005/geos/ly.html#Econ