New look CC!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Fixed. I'm surprised I've gotten to know vbulletin coding so well.

I am guessing the sorting thing you already know abouut, Andem. The Newest/Most Poplular/Most Replies displays a page not found on the Cafe, Politics and Themes... the others seem to work.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
You did a great job and you probably know far more than you wanted to about vbulletin coding now.... not that any of us mind of course :)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Thanks a bunch! There's a few things I know I have to fix, but compliments are really appreciated :D For one I've gotta fix the WYSIWYG boxes. It's defaulting to times new roman.

You did a great job and you probably know far more than you wanted to about vbulletin coding now.... not that any of us mind of course :)

Reactions: Sal

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Quick question, now I have quick reply message functions... you may regret fixing me Andem...
One of the features we used to have was the ability to see who was reading, lurking, in the same thread as us and also where different members were... it told users both members and guests...
Is that going to be coming back eventually? I liked it as one did not feel so alone in the room...

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I'll work on getting it back ASAP.

Quick question, now I have quick reply message functions... you may regret fixing me Andem...
One of the features we used to have was the ability to see who was reading, lurking, in the same thread as us and also where different members were... it told users both members and guests...
Is that going to be coming back eventually? I liked it as one did not feel so alone in the room...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yup....your theonly one that can't see it:p
Hey gerr........

Of course I only meant that in a loving way:roll:.... hehehehe... :p

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This will take only a bit of getting used to................seems cleaner...

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
#juan I think you may have the #juan vs juan profile problem going on. Not sure if it is contributing to anything.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
And yet again, no avatar. One thing that should be cleared up is that there is no other member with the name juan...........just me with #juan..

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
The new layout doesn't seem as intuitive as the previous one and the scrolling isn't really to my liking, I guess I'll get used to it though.

Andem, any chance you could implement skins to allow the user to customize his/her layout?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
And yet again, no avatar. One thing that should be cleared up is that there is no other member with the name juan...........just me with #juan..

Juan, my avatat doesn't show up unless I move my mouse corner to the right hand corner of a post, perhaps it is the same for you?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I am not sure if this is just my computer or not, but every time I use my wheel on my mouse to scroll up or down, the Avatars disappear and reappear. For example, if I scroll down the picture will show up and if I scroll up the picture will disappear.
I apologize if it sounds like I am criticizing, but I just wanted to let you know in case it was inadvertent.
It will take some getting used to, but I appreciate the effort you have put forward.
Thank you Andem.

I have the same issue. And it does appear and disappear when your mouse goes over it. This makes it near impossible to quote. After about 2 minutes I was able to get the multi clicked on your post but was unable to repeat the feat on the post below. This feature needs to be disabled for this to be a usable format.