New look CC!

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
I like the new look, I hadn't had any problems until now and it is just a small one.
I changed my time zone in 'edit my preferences' and did not touch anything else but now when I go into a thread, posts are in order from oldest to newest, and I had it set at newest to oldest. I went back in to change it and there isn't any option to change it. In the area of Thread display there is the thread display mode but all it has as options are how many posts per page. How can I change this back? Am I just not seeing the right option?
Thanx for any help
Haz

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I've been asking the same question for days Hazmart... I had it set the same way.

I miss it, miss it, miss it.

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well at least its not just me then! But I miss it too, it is so annoying to have to go and hunt for the newest post!

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Karrie and Hazmart,

Not sure how you guys prefer to navigate the site, but I've always gone to the "New Posts" link - which is now on the right panel on the index page. Once there, you can click on the person's name showing to the far right of the thread listed. Below is a copy of this thread as listed on the "Get New Posts" page. A click on Hazmart's name, brings me directly to the last post. (This used to take you to the person's profile on the old format I believe.) Until Andem's able to sort this feature out, maybe this way will get you where you want to go a little faster.

New look CC! ............................Today at 06:58 PM by Hazmart
....................................................................1,244 Views​

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Wreck Beach has been added back to the latest thread scroll on the home page, but all WB thread titles now end with (WB).

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
:smile:Thanx Zan.
That makes it much easier! I didn't know about that feature!
Thank you for pointing it out!
Thank you too Andem for looking into this for me

Last edited:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Something I had overlooked was the search function (thanks for pointing that out, Zan). I've added the option to search by Username on the search bar.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Took a moment or two to figure out the WB.... Couldn't, for the life of me, understand why Warner Brothers was getting credits....

What's the + beside some user names (shades of Gamezone!) and the new blue ones?

Woof!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Took a moment or two to figure out the WB.... Couldn't, for the life of me, understand why Warner Brothers was getting credits....

What's the + beside some user names (shades of Gamezone!) and the new blue ones?

Woof!

The + beside a nickname means they're a friend.. the new blue ones are people who have not yet activated their email address and can't post until they do so.