New look CC!

Coddfish

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Ontario
Yep, I did it. And it works...Thanks for the add and all of the hard work you have done here, Andem. :smile:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Um, not me... I get this message...
Sal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I get this every once in a while
That is odd. We might need to get you some more rep points.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
Looking good here Andem!!

Been poking about a bit and love being automatically directed to the last post of a thread when clicking the name to the right, that and the drop downs...w00t!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I really like this. I'm sure a few wrinkles will get found and ironed out but this is looking good.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I wanna know what the hell Andem is doin up at 5 in the mornin playin with the board fomat?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
drugs? That could explain why she's having so many problems.

Sal...I did mean you...lol

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
hahahaha - you guys have to check this out - if you go look in your profile and check out the page to edit your flag, at the bottom of that page is an area to choose your political affiliation.

It's defaulted to conservative.

ok, maybe that's just funny to me, but anyway... um ... ya.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
Oh c'mon now Zan, I heard from a little birdie that you have a giant poster of Steve, Stockwell, Preston and Brian photoshopped doing the Abbey Road thing hanging up.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Oops,
The default was supposed to be blank. Let me fix that.

Profiles will eventually have a lot more info such as political affiliation. It's a work in progress ;)

hahahaha - you guys have to check this out - if you go look in your profile and check out the page to edit your flag, at the bottom of that page is an area to choose your political affiliation.

It's defaulted to conservative.

ok, maybe that's just funny to me, but anyway... um ... ya.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
uhhh is it just me, or is the multi-quote function a wee bit possessed? It grabbed a random post from this thread and added it to my last post. Sorry gerryh, you were the victim it (randomly? hmmmm interesting) chosen to place in the post in which I was lamenting the fact that I must now keeeel Canucklehead. Fortunately for you, the edit function works just fine, so you've been expunged from the list...

... for now. :p

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
I am guessing the sorting thing you already know abouut, Andem. The Newest/Most Poplular/Most Replies displays a page not found on the Cafe, Politics and Themes... the others seem to work.