Mulcair to rasie minimum wage!

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Just heard on C.B.C. radio news that if Mulcair becomes P.M. he will raise the minimum wage to $19 by 2019. He didn't mention that the price of virtually everything will increase. He don't seem to get the picture that you are no better off in a boat at high tide than you are at low tide. Perhaps the boy is a little shy on I.Q. points! -:)

I ain't betting on you over Mulclair in an I.Q test , that's for sure!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Believe me.

I get to see the tax returns.

Big corps have a much higher level of scrutiny.

It's actually the little guy that cheats the most.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You're native american with right-wing views that go against everything you exist for, haha.
Your blatant racism aside. I'm not Native American. I have no idea why you aren't bright enough to understand that. You've only been told numerous times. Nor am I right wing, I'm bordering on communist.

You just aren't bright enough to grasp that.

Believe me.

And you have a much lower level of credibility, lolz.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Believe me.

It's actually the little guy that cheats the most.

If you're that well versed in T2s how come you don't know the difference between a tax credit and a subsidy?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Higher wages means more money spent, more taxes collected, a better livable life style, a better economy. What would you rather have, people living well or the rich getting richer while the poor get poorer. If CEOs can make in the millions while the workers have to be on food stamps that your tax dollars pay for, the economy and everybody is diminished. The present system is inequitable, unsustainable and just plain stupid.
By giving me a neg rep there Walter, are you admitting you are stupid?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You're native american with right-wing views that go against everything you exist for, haha.

Oh dear dear me....ROTFLMAO.

Really??

lol

Despite the bit on Australian coffee, I'm divided on raising the minimum wage.
The gap between rich and the rest of us in this country is growing at an unprecedented and unsustainable rate.

But I fear raising the minimum wage will simply raise prices, and eliminate jobs, thus making the poor worse off........

I think we need to find another way.............

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When I was in Ottawa I found the system pretty good unless you were in a really new area with "local routes only". I figure if someone can get from Orleans to Kanata in approx 35 minutes that's pretty good, it would take longer to drive.

Here though, from everything I hear about, the routes are horrible. And the majority of our industrial area is on the outskirts of town but all around the perimeter, to my knowledge many of them aren't even serviced by public transportation.[/QUOTE
That makes perfect sense. Under service industrial areas.

It,s crappy like that here too for industrial. Morning and afternoon only according to the map I was looking at.

You are the evil corporations even if you hide in the bush with an identity crisis.

Last edited:

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Your blatant racism aside. I'm not Native American. I have no idea why you aren't bright enough to understand that. You've only been told numerous times. Nor am I right wing, I'm bordering on communist.

You just aren't bright enough to grasp that.
hahahaha

Despite the bit on Australian coffee, I'm divided on raising the minimum wage.
The gap between rich and the rest of us in this country is growing at an unprecedented and unsustainable rate.

But I fear raising the minimum wage will simply raise prices, and eliminate jobs, thus making the poor worse off........

I think we need to find another way.............

minimum wage needs to be a livable wage... you shouldn't have a job and still have to supplement your income with welfare.