Israel...

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Interesting reading materials
-sites are new to me thanks

Decades ago I saw a Chinese film>> two cages attached with a sparrow in each one, one being well fed the other starved, the adjoining door is opened and the starved bird attacks the well fed and is killed.

Fata<>Hamas Israelis <> Palestinians---
If the USA were to give Palestinians $10,000,000,000 as they do to Israel, would there be peace?
birdfeeder wellfed<>starved
Used all the time
native tribes to our politians, media and you and I -done to us and we do to them
Not many Louis Riels around,

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Interesting reading materials
-sites are new to me thanks

Decades ago I saw a Chinese film>> two cages attached with a sparrow in each one, one being well fed the other starved, the adjoining door is opened and the starved bird attacks the well fed and is killed.

Fata<>Hamas Israelis <> Palestinians---
If the USA were to give Palestinians $10,000,000,000 as they do to Israel, would there be peace?
birdfeeder wellfed<>starved
Used all the time
native tribes to our politians, media and you and I -done to us and we do to them
Not many Louis Riels around,
I never heard of Louis Riel. You mean he fits into your equations because he opposed the then Federal Government?
Well, yes, our present Natives do stand up for their rights, but it is so limited. We all holler, but don't actively and openly do anything against the present Government. I for instance oppose us fighting in Afghanistan, but besides venting my frust I do nothing else.
Apathy!!! A widespread disease! Except in Italy!!! There they change their governments like their underpants.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Reply to Loon-please ignore I'm off topic Thank you

Louis Riel educated by Jesuits since age 14, asked to leave the seminary (too many questions not a good yesman) almost finishes law school, knew a great deal about international law, returns to Red River (Winnipeg), finds the Metis being thrown off their land, forms a legal government, since no one owned the land--he has a choice to remain an English colony, join the USA, join Canada--he could have been rich --instead Manitoba became a province, French language rights, Catholic Schools, a price was put on his head, the Church saved him by placing him in an Insane asylum, released became a teacher in the USA on a metis? Indian? reserve, married,2 children, was approached and returned with the Metis ( Gabriel Dumont) who had migrated from Red River to Batoch, Saskachewan,-Metis were given nothing and asked for the same treatment as Indians, tools, seed as the Buffalo were all gone--The government refused --a huge amount of money was spent (excuse) to complete the railway as soldiers had to be sent to stop the Metis uprising--at his trial ALL Louis needed to say was that he was insane--he refused and --stated RECORDED in court minutes in English a language that he was less familiar with, -"when a people have bee mistreated---"-he was excecuted in Regina November 1886. Gabriel Dumon his General escaped to the USA, was pardoned 5 years later, returned to Batoch and died in old age in his cabin--heart attack, stroke. Riel could have claimed insanity for 5 years---Quebec was outraged with Riel's fate---
I would rather be Wandering Spirit than Gen. Custer
If you get a chance go look at German prisoners of war in Canada Gravenhurst,
it is about 20 Km from where I live

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Clarify? Are they seeing hope or being "strategically eliminated" ... or are they not being driven to despondency or out?

Woof!

I meant that I wish they were holding back on account of seeing hope. That would indicate that there is hope.

I really don't think suicide bombing is borne of desperation as much as it is of religious zealotry and faith in martyrdom being a guaranteed ticket to paradise for oneself and 72 picks.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Maybe they should switch who the 'bad guys' are on the show '24' then.

Rather than hate the puppies,bunnys,hamsters that are tied up with string shouldn't you hate the ones who are tying them up in the 1st place?

Getting tied up by TV isn't nice either. I'v never seen "the show 24" is it fun to watch? You've misread my miswriteing.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Apathy!!! A widespread disease!
Apathy can only come from someone who knows all the facts and then purposely chooses to ignore those facts either through in-action or through silence.

The very day the Gospel was taken to the Gentiles the special relationship God had with Israel came to a screeching halt. The whole purpose of having a "His people" was finished for the moment, that moment has not passed it is still very much in effect. Now that the God part is covered you still need to know the dynamics of why such a small actual number of people can and do have such an influential voice in matters over and above much larger numbers of people. Canada can be used as an example, a very small example. Taking only the immigration aspect into account Canada is more or less a collection of people from many Nations. The members of those Nations did not disperse throughout Canada when they arrived, they tended to settle in groups, more or less. Since time is a factor that cannot be ignored those that arrived first and in the greatest numbers more or less set the tone for the way things would be run, usually based on the very model of the way things were run back in their respective nations.
Today there has been a small integration so those various different Nationalities operate with an increased co-operation, but only to a certain extent. If a new immigrant hated a certain Nation back in the 'old country' that very same attitude is with them when they settle in Canada. Time is the only way that attitude changes, and quite frankly that may take several generations before it becomes apparent, if that change ever does occur. If the older traditions are taught endlessly, things stay the same, endlessly.

Now getting specifically to non-Christian believing Jews, how do they actually operate. They never integrate into their host Nation, there is a very intentional effort to remain apart yet gain as much power and influence as possible.

Since the first article is short i will post it, the 2nd is much longer but it is also much more informative.
http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/archives/vol3no2/index.html

http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/archives/vol3no2/toq-editnote3-2.html
Editor's Note

The Question of Jewish Influence

One special, unique aspect of the relation of the West with other civilizations remains to be noted. Through all the intellectual and technical development that has been barely sketched here, through all the turmoil of politics, one alien group lived physically in the midst of the Western peoples but almost aloof from their life, almost untouched by the strains and intellectual problems that beset the West: the Western Jews.
—Lawrence Brown, The Might of the West
The lead article in this issue, “Understanding Jewish Influence” by Dr. Kevin MacDonald, professor of psychology at California State University-Long Beach, is the first of a three-part series that analyzes Jewish political, cultural, social, and economic influence and the factors that contribute to the extraordinary Jewish impact on American life. As with Professor MacDonald’s other published work, particularly his trilogy on Judaism as an evolutionary group-based survival strategy, the treatment of the subject is meticulously thorough and systematic in its careful study of what is by any honest assessment the most untouchable of current taboos.
The first installment outlines the core traits of Jewish activism and why this combination of group-based characteristics is such a formidable ethnocentric force. Subsequent articles will assess the role of Zionism and neo-conservatism—both subjects of immense topicality in view of their role in forming America’s current policy throughout the Middle East—as political movements that consolidate Jewish influence over elite institutions in Western societies.
To thoroughly understand the dynamic of competition and interaction among societal elites one must accurately diagnose the causal relationships that often generate friction and group-based conflict. Despite the shallow rhetoric of his critics—conservatives who claim to be confused about the role of groups in evolutionary psychology—Professor MacDonald advances a compelling assessment of Jewish influence that updates and expands upon his other published work on this provocative area of scholarly research.

http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/archives/vol3no2/km-understanding.html

While it might appear that I am anti-jewish that isn't the case, if I am anti anything it is how does 1% have a more influential voice than 10%. That would cover bankers much more than any people of any certain ethnic origin

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Apathy can only come from someone who knows all the facts and then purposely chooses to ignore those facts either through in-action or through silence.

The very day the Gospel was taken to the Gentiles the special relationship God had with Israel came to a screeching halt. The whole purpose of having a "His people" was finished for the moment, that moment has not passed it is still very much in effect. Now that the God part is covered you still need to know the dynamics of why such a small actual number of people can and do have such an influential voice in matters over and above much larger numbers of people. Canada can be used as an example, a very small example. Taking only the immigration aspect into account Canada is more or less a collection of people from many Nations. The members of those Nations did not disperse throughout Canada when they arrived, they tended to settle in groups, more or less. Since time is a factor that cannot be ignored those that arrived first and in the greatest numbers more or less set the tone for the way things would be run, usually based on the very model of the way things were run back in their respective nations.
Today there has been a small integration so those various different Nationalities operate with an increased co-operation, but only to a certain extent. If a new immigrant hated a certain Nation back in the 'old country' that very same attitude is with them when they settle in Canada. Time is the only way that attitude changes, and quite frankly that may take several generations before it becomes apparent, if that change ever does occur. If the older traditions are taught endlessly, things stay the same, endlessly.

Now getting specifically to non-Christian believing Jews, how do they actually operate. They never integrate into their host Nation, there is a very intentional effort to remain apart yet gain as much power and influence as possible.

Since the first article is short i will post it, the 2nd is much longer but it is also much more informative.
http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/archives/vol3no2/index.html

http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/archives/vol3no2/toq-editnote3-2.html
Editor's Note

The Question of Jewish Influence

One special, unique aspect of the relation of the West with other civilizations remains to be noted. Through all the intellectual and technical development that has been barely sketched here, through all the turmoil of politics, one alien group lived physically in the midst of the Western peoples but almost aloof from their life, almost untouched by the strains and intellectual problems that beset the West: the Western Jews.

—Lawrence Brown, The Might of the West

The lead article in this issue, “Understanding Jewish Influence” by Dr. Kevin MacDonald, professor of psychology at California State University-Long Beach, is the first of a three-part series that analyzes Jewish political, cultural, social, and economic influence and the factors that contribute to the extraordinary Jewish impact on American life. As with Professor MacDonald’s other published work, particularly his trilogy on Judaism as an evolutionary group-based survival strategy, the treatment of the subject is meticulously thorough and systematic in its careful study of what is by any honest assessment the most untouchable of current taboos.
The first installment outlines the core traits of Jewish activism and why this combination of group-based characteristics is such a formidable ethnocentric force. Subsequent articles will assess the role of Zionism and neo-conservatism—both subjects of immense topicality in view of their role in forming America’s current policy throughout the Middle East—as political movements that consolidate Jewish influence over elite institutions in Western societies.
To thoroughly understand the dynamic of competition and interaction among societal elites one must accurately diagnose the causal relationships that often generate friction and group-based conflict. Despite the shallow rhetoric of his critics—conservatives who claim to be confused about the role of groups in evolutionary psychology—Professor MacDonald advances a compelling assessment of Jewish influence that updates and expands upon his other published work on this provocative area of scholarly research.

http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/archives/vol3no2/km-understanding.html

While it might appear that I am anti-jewish that isn't the case, if I am anti anything it is how does 1% have a more influential voice than 10%. That would cover bankers much more than any people of any certain ethnic origin

Exactly.

I do not argue that Jewish influence far outpaces their numbers........only 13 million Jews on earth.

and yes, in Europe before the Holocaust, Jews were by far disproportionally represented in the intellectual class, professors, teachers doctors, and as entrepreneurs.

It is, as your source says , a survival strategy among the most persecuted people on the face of the earth........

So what?

Are we envious of their ability to focus on education? On achievement?

What is the point?

if jews have influence, they EARNED it!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Exactly.

I do not argue that Jewish influence far outpaces their numbers........only 13 million Jews on earth.

and yes, in Europe before the Holocaust, Jews were by far disproportionally represented in the intellectual class, professors, teachers doctors, and as entrepreneurs.

It is, as your source says , a survival strategy among the most persecuted people on the face of the earth........

So what?

Are we envious of their ability to focus on education? On achievement?

What is the point?

Earned it? Maybe so. Lord it over they who they deem as beneath them? Too often. Perhaps a bit of humility might soften the harsh edges that invite persecution. Arrogance - in anyone - invites contempt.

Woof!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That would be fine if you weren't also whitewashing facts. You fail to mention the seamier parts that were also from that very same group.

(in part)
"A FORGOTTEN EPISODE IN JEWISH HISTORY We now come of a very sordid period in Jewish history. Late in the 19th and early 20th centuries, Jews controlled the trade in white slavery, which is a polite way of saying prostitution. And they did so worldwide. Reputable historians claim Jews ran brothels in Shanghai, India, Turkey, Argentina, Brazil and New York City.
Women for the trade were procured in the following way: After the Eastern European pogroms, many young Jewish women became orphans who were without skills. As orphans they lacked dowries, which meant that arranged marriages were out of the question for them. During those years, only men received Yeshiva education, and if they were to marry and continue their education, they needed a wife with a dowry.
A charming young man, with plenty of cash, would show up in an Eastern European town and seek out a beautiful Jewish orphan. He would connect with her through an organization and eventually offer to marry her. After the marriage had been consummated, he would excuse himself because he had business commitments in another city, and leave, but not before giving his new wife a steamship ticket to Buenos Aires and promising to meet her there. When the wife would arrive in Buenos Aires or Rio, her husband was nowhere to be seen, but someone presenting herself as his aunt would meet the young woman.
Typically, these young ladies, some not older than 18 years, without any skills, with no education and without family, were told by these "aunts" in so many words that they either become prostitutes or would starve to death. Although many women faced with this situation committed suicide, others adapted.
Because these women and their pimps were considered "impure" by the regular Jewish community, they were ostracized. At the end of their lives they were not allowed to be buried in the existing Jewish cemeteries. To deal with this situation, the women and their pimps established their own cemeteries and synagogues. Incidentally, the word in Portuguese for pimp, is cafetão, a word derived from kaftan, the long black silk robes worn by orthodox Jews.
In his book "Prostitution and Prejudice: the Jewish Fight against White Slavery - 1870-1939", Edward J. Bristow quotes my father after he had visited several cemeteries where Jewish prostitutes were buried. My father reported that their average age was about 20 years. My father surreptitiously copied the wording of many tombstones. According to my dad, a typical tombstones might be inscribed in Yiddish or Portuguese: "Ruchelle, beloved daughter of Shmuel and Hanna O…, of (the name of the village in Eastern Europe), 1900-1920"."
http://www.jewishgen.org/infofiles/BrazilianJewry.htm

Or this

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/gangsters.html

(in part)
"
Jewish Gangsters

There are few excuses for the behavior of Jewish gangsters in the 1920s and 1930s. The best known Jewish gangsters – Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, Longy Zwillman, Moe Dalitz — were involved in the numbers rackets, illegal drug dealing, prostitution, gambling and loan sharking. They were not nice men. During the rise of American Nazism in the 1930s and when Israel was being founded between 1945 and 1948, however, they proved staunch defenders of the Jewish people.
The roots of Jewish gangsterism lay in the ethnic neighborhoods of the Lower East Side; Brownsville, Brooklyn; Maxwell Street in Chicago; and Boyle Heights in Los Angeles. Like other newly arrived groups in American history, a few Jews who considered themselves blocked from respectable professions used crime as a means to "make good" economically. The market for vice flourished during Prohibition and Jews joined with others to exploit the artificial market created by the legal bans on alcohol, gambling, paid sex and narcotics."

Now if you believe no Jew anywhere was not involved in these same kinds of activities elsewhere then you are deluding yourself.

"[SIZE=+2]When I open the police files I find detailed reports about Jewish criminals. The archives have enough material for 100 historians and for 100 years, and even then they won't finish.[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]
[/SIZE][FONT=impact,helvetica bold,sans serif,arial][SIZE=+4] [/SIZE][/FONT]Jerusalem, Tuesday, November 2, 2004"
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/04/11/Jewish_mafia_Poland.html

And their 'bad parts' pretty much undo most, if not all, of the 'good parts'. Why do you think the US had a quota on the number of Jews that could come over? Didn't want the teachers, etc?

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
In case you have wondered where Israel gets its oil from, here are maps that show the pipelines!

http://www.nogw.com/warforisrael.html
--------------------------------------------------------
If you look at anything else, do so at your own discretion. I'm only showing you the maps!!;-)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
In case you have wondered where Israel gets its oil from, here are maps that show the pipelines!

If you look at anything else, do so at your own discretion. I'm only showing you the maps!!;-)

Unfortunately, the site is a product of someone's delusions.

Where does Israel really get its oil?

From Russia and former Soviet republics. Israel produces only a couple thousand barrels of oil a day, which means it relies on the global market for more than 99 percent of its consumption. It's difficult to name all of the country's suppliers—in 2004, Israel's minister of national infrastructures admitted that "Israel's situation is complicated. We don't have diplomatic relations with most of the countries from which we import oil." But over the past 25 years, significant fuel imports have come from Angola, Colombia, Mexico, Egypt, and Norway. In more recent times, the Israelis have turned to Russia, Kazakhstan, and some of the other -stans for the bulk of their oil.
Israel has long sought a local source of oil, especially since the oil crisis of 1973. Having a nearby supplier would increase Israel's energy security and reduce the cost of its imports. Iran filled that need for a while: Starting in 1968, the Israelis used a pipe called the "TIPline" to import Iranian oil from the Red Sea. But the shah was overthrown in 1979, and Iran shut off the tap. (These days, Israel lets the Russians use the TIPline to pump oil in the opposite direction.)

http://www.slate.com/id/2145704/

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

Not exactly a credible source, to say the least. I haven't search for any corrorborating sources but off the top of my head I don't think Jordan and Saudi Arabia would be particularly co-operative in this Israeli Bliz. :p

Did you order the Run Your Car on Water conversion kit? 150 bucks, you can't go wrong. :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did you order the Run Your Car on Water conversion kit? 150 bucks, you can't go wrong. :lol:
Those Joe-cells are pretty neat, (the real trick is in the additive to the water to make it very efficient at passing high current loads),even more interesting are the engines that run on pure brown's gas in that they are based on implosion rather than explosion.

What is the extra $100 bucks for, shipping?

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Those Joe-cells are pretty neat, (the real trick is in the additive to the water to make it very efficient at passing high current loads),even more interesting are the engines that run on pure brown's gas in that they are based on implosion rather than explosion.

What is the extra $100 bucks for, shipping?

I don't know, I thought it said 150, a bargain since similar kits sell for up to $600 :smile:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't know, I thought it said 150, a bargain since similar kits sell for up to $600 :smile:
$600 would buy an awful lot of stainless-steel. With a 2v drop between cells you only need 6 plates for every 12v. (5 works out nicely when you take neutral plates into account)True you can up the voltage but then you are also heating the water. Once you add a rheostat (a rather large one) you can control the amps. No sense using 60 while stopped at a traffic light. Build an efficient 240 or 440v welder (2cyl gas or diesel on a tow-bar) and you can haul some 'freight' on the turnpikes. A 48v motor would be a 10speed with 440v, again that comes with a bit of a trick, you have to start it at 48v, let it rev up, double the power, let it rev up, double the power, etc.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
As goest Israel ...

If the Jewish state can't survive the onslaught of militant Islam, neither can the rest of the civilized world
Lorne Gunter, National Post Published: Monday, May 05, 2008
Amir Cohen, Reuters
Israel is Western civilization's canary in the coal mine. If Israel cannot survive, perhaps Western civilization -- pluralistic, democratic, individualistic, secular, free-trading and devoted to the rule of law -- will be unable to last, either.
On the eve of Israel's 60th anniversary, those of us who cherish our own fundamental freedoms had better hope the Jewish state makes it through its second 60 years; or else our own right to think, say or worship as we please (unless, of course, we come under the scrutiny of a so-called human rights commission) is in jeopardy.
To many Canadians, that may seem a farfetched warning.
What has Israel's survival got to do with us? Israel is far away. It has different enemies than we do. Even among Islamic extremists, they are battling Hamas, Hezbollah, the PLO and Islamic Jihad, while the West is confronting the Taliban and al-Qaeda.
Besides, if we're nice and accommodating of diversity, the terrorists will respect our attempts to honour their culture and faith and leave us alone.
Nice theory. Too bad jihadis of every label view Israel and the West as conjoined and inseparable. Even though we may not see our destiny as inextricably linked with Israel's, they do. If we give up on Israel, they will simply take that as a sign they might be able to pressure us next to give up on Quebec, Mississauga, Michigan, Birmingham and the Paris suburbs.
This week, Riyad Na'san Al-Agha, Syria's culture minister and a man long touted in the West as an intellectual moderate, told Al Hiwar TV, an Arab-language channel based in London, that he longs for the destruction of Israel (so much for his moderation) and that he is "optimistic that within 10 years, Israel will come to its end."
What then? Arabs can concentrate on driving the infidels from their neighbourhood and, who knows, perhaps even take the fight to the infidels' homelands.
Remember, this is from a government official, not from a terrorist.
Hamas, despite occasionally insisting it can live peacefully with Israel, has never given up its dream of destroying "the Zionist entity," and never will. But what would Hamas do if it ever managed to dismantle Israel: pat itself on the back and close up?
Not at all. Hamas co-founder Mahmud az-Zahar has long said that should that happy day (for him) ever come, his organization would merely turn its efforts to the spread of Islam in the rest of the West, by force if necessary. To this end, Hamas has set up training camps in the former Soviet republic of Georgia.
And Hassan Nasrallah, the head of Hezbollah, has frequently urged Palestinians to fight not only Israel but the whole of the Western world, which he has described as satanic.
Aaron Klein, an American journalist who now lives in Israel, last year released a fascinating book, Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal Their Global Plans -- To a Jew!. In it, he recounts how in hundreds of hours of interviews with dozens of terrorists their declared hatred of the West was nearly as great as their hatred of Israel. They were not motivated by poverty or political oppression as much as by faith and ideology, and nearly all spoke of establishing a worldwide caliphate once they had dispatched the Jewish state. They were especially enraged by our equal treatment of women and our tolerance of gays and lesbians.
Most of the Palestinian attacks on Israelis of late have been centred around the small industrial-agricultural city of Sderot. Since 2001, there have been more than 6,000 rockets and mortars launched from the Gaza Strip into Israel, an average of nearly three per day, most of them aimed at Sderot. The pace has quickened since the beginning of the year.
Seldom has a day gone by since January when Sderot's schools and markets have not been emptied by the blare of air-raid sirens that sometimes provide only 15 seconds notice of an incoming Katyusha or Qassam rocket.
If we permit Israel to lose the battle for Sderot, if we in the West wag our finger at Israel's efforts to defend herself, it may not be long before we find Sderot's plight repeated in Markham, Newark or Leeds.

God bless Israel.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
What a pack of drivel! As you exercise your great "freedom" today and pull up to the gas pumps....why not exercise the freedom to not buy that gasoline...? As you contemplate that great freedom...consider that unless you've planned very well and squirrelled away a small fortune, that even a relatively minor debilitating disease or condition will see you lose your car your house, everything.....because you believed that "freedom" was consumption.

This kind of editorial pap is infuriating, not becuase it simply has nothing to say, but becuaes the absence of anything even remotely cognizant of the nature of reality ...of the nature of the disconnect between the structures of "freedom" and "prosperity" as conceptualized by the Israeli...by the Palestinian...by the New Yorker....by the Calgarian.... The notion that the state of Israel is microcosm of the greater human condition is simply crap.