Israel...

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Just what does that statement actually mean?
Are you hinting that those were 'fake Canadians' or that a 'real Canadian' would never visit Lebanon?

Did you read the story, the Israeli Secret Service was using Canadian passports to get close to a person so they could kill him. Please wipe the sleep from your eyes.

Oh, that their were many "citizen's of convenience"

If you come to Canada as a resident, and stay just long enough to get citizenship, then leave immediately (like book the flight as the same day as the oath) to return to your home country. I think its pretty stupid to call that person a Canadian in all but a legal sense.

They are only Canadians when travelling across borders or having us pay to get them out of harms way. We spent millions bringing scores of "Canadian Citizens" out of harms way from lebannon, then with weeks almost all had returned. Never once having paid one dime in their whole lives to Canada.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

If you come to Canada as a resident, and stay just long enough to get citizenship, then leave immediately (like book the flight as the same day as the oath) to return to your home country. I think its pretty stupid to call that person a Canadian in all but a legal sense.

They are only Canadians when travelling across borders or having us pay to get them out of harms way. We spent millions bringing scores of "Canadian Citizens" out of harms way from lebannon, then with weeks almost all had returned. Never once having paid one dime in their whole lives to Canada.
Oh, okay it's much clearer now, their deaths were their own fault. The fact that they were not engaged in any activities that were dangerous to Israel is more or less beside the point. I'll have to try that sometime, say my tires get slashed and I know it was somebody from a few blocks north of where I live so I'll just go over to that block and slash every tire on every vehicle on that block (and maybe a few more blocks just to make sure i get the right one). If I happen to get a few tires that belong to people who used to live there a few years ago and are just back for a visit then it's their own damn fault for being there, once they moved they should have stayed gone.
Is that about the jest of the situation? What do you think the cops would say if you phoned to see if that sort of action would be tolerated?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Oh, okay it's much clearer now, their deaths were their own fault. The fact that they were not engaged in any activities that were dangerous to Israel is more or less beside the point. I'll have to try that sometime, say my tires get slashed and I know it was somebody from a few blocks north of where I live so I'll just go over to that block and slash every tire on every vehicle on that block (and maybe a few more blocks just to make sure i get the right one). If I happen to get a few tires that belong to people who used to live there a few years ago and are just back for a visit then it's their own damn fault for being there, once they moved they should have stayed gone.
Is that about the jest of the situation? What do you think the cops would say if you phoned to see if that sort of action would be tolerated?

What the hell are you talking about?

I say "They are abusing our passports"

you respond "then they deserved it"

How about I say "2 plus 2 is 4"

and you respond with

"Peanut butter is stickier than road salt"

because thats the type of unrelated gibberish you are responding to statements with.

I can't respond to anything you say..because it in no way has any connection to the post it is quoting. It is literally gibberish, did you post it in the wrong thread?

Was this meant to reply to someone elses post and you hit the wrong quote button? The words themselves follow normal sentance structure..they just don't address in any way the post you are quoting.

The debate (when I joined) was about how Israel can be a friend when an alleged Mossad agent used a Canadian passport. If I recall he was an Israeli-Canadian Dual Citizen, but was for all intents and purposes just Israeli and shouldn't use a Canadian passport (a fair claim)

Then the counter claim is those "Canadians" in Lebannon sure as hell shouldn't be called Canadians either since their claim to being Canadian is no greater than the Mossad agents.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Obviously they were issued those passports by the proper Canadian authorities, who cares if they decided to use then to go and visit some people in Lebanon. They were using them as they were intended to be used, they were in Canada long enough to fulfill all requirements, that is why they can be properly called Canadian. That title isn't withheld until the 3rd or 4th generation. Neighbors are apt to apply that standard though.

Now Mossad did none of the things that are required by Canadian Law to be entitled to be in possession of a valid Canadian passport, basically making them spies who actually should have been brought to Canada shot dead.

The debate (when I joined) was about how Israel can be a friend when an alleged Mossad agent used a Canadian passport. If I recall he was an Israeli-Canadian Dual Citizen, but was for all intents and purposes just Israeli and shouldn't use a Canadian passport (a fair claim)

Then the counter claim is those "Canadians" in Lebannon sure as hell shouldn't be called Canadians either since their claim to being Canadian is no greater than the Mossad agents.[/quote]
Yes there claim is a lot more valid, not alleged spy (is Colpy prompting you), he was a spy.
"Kill Khalid also provides startling new detail on the anxieties in Jean Chrétien's Ottawa, where government mandarins were in a frenzy to get their hands on the forgedpassports. McGeough takes us inside the king's palace for the clandestine handover of the crucial documents to Canadian officials – and how Canadian intelligence officials mounted a near-military operation to get them home to Ottawa, braced for counterattack at every stage of the journey."

Their claim is valid as they were legal citizens of a country called Canada.

Your contention that they were not Canadians is wrong on all accounts.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006

Well in this case these "citizen's of convenience" as you belittle them lived in Montreal. They were visiting relatives in Lebanon during their summer vacation when they found themselves on the front lines.

Seven members of the Al-Akhrass family, including four young children, were on vacation when they were killed Sunday as Israel bombed the southern Lebanese village of Aitaroun.

Hussein Al-Akhrass, the children's uncle, told a Montreal news conference Monday his family were begging the Canadian government to "put pressure on Israel to stop this barbaric behaviour."

"Israel is bombing civilian people and we should not accept that," he told reporters.
Amira Al-Akhrass and her four Canadian-born children Salaan, 1, Ahamed, 3, Zeinab, 5, and Saja, 7, perished in their ancestral home near the Israeli border, around 50 kilometres south of Beirut.

Two other relatives of the Al-Akhrass family were also killed and another three, including the children's father, Ali Al-Akhrass, were injured in the attack.
Over the past six days, 24 Israelis -- including 12 civilians killed by Hezbollah rocket attacks -- and at least 210 Lebanese have been killed in the fighting. All about 10 of the Lebanese deaths have been civilians, with nine Lebanese soldiers dying and one Hezbollah fighter. Hezbollah claims another two of their fighters have been killed. Besides the Canadians, two Kuwaitis, an Iraqi and a Sri Lankan are among the foreign dead.

Ali Al-Akhrass received his pharmacist's degree from the University of Montreal and ran his own Jean Coutu franchise pharmacy. He was considered a prominent member of Montreal's Lebanese community.

"I'm crying because my family has been annihilated and my whole country has been destroyed," family relative Maysoun Al-Akhrass told the news conference.

"Nobody, not the media nor Mr. Harper, has supported Lebanon at all, nobody is telling the truth," she said. "These people are innocent people like you and I."

Harper
Meanwhile, Montreal religious leader Iman Sayed Nabil Abbas criticized Harper for "insisting that Israel is acting in the proper measure."

CTV.ca | Montreal relatives of slain family beg for support=

Yes our government should have stood up for these Canadian citizens.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Some of the cretins here probably believe exactly that.
And some of the cretins here think Israel is a democratic state and that they are not committing genocide against the Palestinians and crimes against humanity. But hey, if it helps you get through the night, WTF.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Meanwhile back at the ranch,
“Bury me in my mother’s grave “
On Saturday, November 21, 2015, a month and a half after the start of the Al-Quds Uprising, Israeli soldiers raided our house. They blasted through the front door of our humble home and rushed inside. It was the most terrifying scene one could ever imagine. Our one-year-old daughter, Lour, woke up and started crying. As Mohammed was being blindfolded and handcuffed, Lour kept hugging him and touching his cheeks.
Thankfully, Islam, who was three-years-old at the time, was still asleep. I am grateful for that because I didn't want him to see his father being taken away by soldiers in such a violent manner.
In the morning, I had to tell him his father had been taken away; as I tried to explain, his lips quivered and his face contorted in fear and a sadness that no child should ever experience.
This was the fourth time that Mohammed was arrested. His first arrest was in 2003 when he was held for a month; then in 2004, he was arrested again and held for 13 months and in 2008, he was sentenced by an Israeli court to 16 months in prison for his political activities and for his involvement in the Birzeit University Student Council.
Mohammed was then taken to the infamous Al-Jalameh Detention Center for interrogation. He was not allowed to see a lawyer until the 20th day of his detention. He was mentally and physically tortured and repeatedly asked to sign a false confession that he engaged in "media incitement", which he refused to do.
More
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/o...strike-bury-mother-grave-190423141525550.html

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
A friend will help you move your furniture, a real friend will help you move a body.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how would you know that??????????????????????????????????

Is there anything you want to confess???????????????????????????

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will feel better if you get it off your lunatic chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confess all and the doctors might let you out on day passes from the facility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have ice cream in the spring sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
you respond "then they deserved it"
How about I say "2 plus 2 is 4"
and you respond with
"Peanut butter is stickier than road salt"
because thats the type of unrelated gibberish you are responding to statements with.
I can't respond to anything you say..because it in no way has any connection to the post it is quoting. It is literally gibberish, did you post it in the wrong thread?
Was this meant to reply to someone elses post and you hit the wrong quote button? The words themselves follow normal sentance structure..they just don't address in any way the post you are quoting.

Then the counter claim is those "Canadians" in Lebannon sure as hell shouldn't be called Canadians either since their claim to being Canadian is no greater than the Mossad agents.
My comment was about Mossad using Canadian passports, It had fuk all to do with any person with dual citizenship. WTF is that anyway, live in Canada and have you heart in another country?? In the old days that would make you almost certainly guilty of some act of treason.

Why would any self-respecting Canadian feel that employment by Mossad in Israel was the best way he could serve Canada?? You might as well be killing Indians to help the Rothschild live a month longer that the rest of us.
My post covered what is termed as 'collective punishment' as is why can Canada not ban all Israelis because of the action of a few of them that willingly used Canadian passports in the completion of a mission that most likely saw somebody being killed without any trial.

Being unable to see both sides of a coin or be able to understand another person's pov is a trait of a psychopath as they think they have covered all the angles when they only have a very narrow view of things as they are the center of it all.

Miko Peled is the Jew with the vid that shows what is being passed around as the truth is nothing but a big ass lie promoted by little liars such as yourself and the local psychopaths that are Israeli firsters at heart, the one common thread that ties you all together. Isn't it time all you wannabees made the one-way trip to your desired home.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Face it, if the ICC was involved they would be in court for decades while the erst of the world is there for a few hours at best. I'm quite serious when I say you have to have mire than a few main screws loose to allow 'your side' to do shit like this and then complain about what other people are doing that is not even a crime against humanity. Seriously fuked to your very core. Please notice the camp is under US control which means their boys, ISIS, are the 'local authorities'.

This Sputnik??

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201904251074434313-un-access-shelters-rukban-camp/
Today our teams accessed the shelters for the first time,” Mueller said. “The deployment of a third humanitarian convoy to Rukban remains urgent – to avoid the deaths of more children.” Mueller, who is a Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator, said Syrian authorities have so far refused to grant the United Nations permission to arrange another humanitarian aid delivery to the camp.
“The UN has requested access to provide life-saving assistance, but on Monday was informed by the authorities that such a convoy would not be possible,” she said. “We continue to advocate for full, unimpeded and sustained access to shelters, as well as areas of origin and destination, and to people en route, to adequately support the humanitarian needs of those leaving Rukban.”
The Rukban refugee camp lies in the US-controlled zone around its military base in At-Tanf, making it hard for humanitarian workers to access. The UN has only been able to organize two humanitarian convoys to Rukban since November 2018.
During the most recent delivery in February, the United Nations interviewed the camp's residents, 95 percent of whom said they want to leave the shelters to return home, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).
Syria along with Russia have repeatedly called on the United States to allow refugees who want to leave the camp to do so and have opposed aid deliveries as short-term solutions to the problem. They have set up humanitarian corridors for refugees to leave and have organized evacuations.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Face it, if the ICC was involved they would be in court for decades while the erst of the world is there for a few hours at best. I'm quite serious when I say you have to have mire than a few main screws loose to allow 'your side' to do shit like this and then complain about what other people are doing that is not even a crime against humanity. Seriously fuked to your very core. Please notice the camp is under US control which means their boys, ISIS, are the 'local authorities'.

This Sputnik??

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201904251074434313-un-access-shelters-rukban-camp/
Today our teams accessed the shelters for the first time,” Mueller said. “The deployment of a third humanitarian convoy to Rukban remains urgent – to avoid the deaths of more children.” Mueller, who is a Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator, said Syrian authorities have so far refused to grant the United Nations permission to arrange another humanitarian aid delivery to the camp.
“The UN has requested access to provide life-saving assistance, but on Monday was informed by the authorities that such a convoy would not be possible,” she said. “We continue to advocate for full, unimpeded and sustained access to shelters, as well as areas of origin and destination, and to people en route, to adequately support the humanitarian needs of those leaving Rukban.”
The Rukban refugee camp lies in the US-controlled zone around its military base in At-Tanf, making it hard for humanitarian workers to access. The UN has only been able to organize two humanitarian convoys to Rukban since November 2018.
During the most recent delivery in February, the United Nations interviewed the camp's residents, 95 percent of whom said they want to leave the shelters to return home, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).
Syria along with Russia have repeatedly called on the United States to allow refugees who want to leave the camp to do so and have opposed aid deliveries as short-term solutions to the problem. They have set up humanitarian corridors for refugees to leave and have organized evacuations.

That`s nice.........................................

Russian and Syrian dictators want the Yankees to allow anti western spies and terrorists the option of travelling FREELY on their missions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the usual crap from dictators demanding the right to so as they please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Mossad Agent Who Infiltrated ISIS-Daesh Arrested in Libya: Israeli Website

Daesh began to operate in Libya in 2015. Many believe that the video posted by the group on 12 February of the same year from the city of Sirte, featuring the beheading of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians, as the official announcement of the militant group’s emergence in the north African country even if militant operations were believed to have been committed by Daesh prior to that date.

More: https://www.globalresearch.ca/mossa...esh-arrested-in-libya-israeli-website/5606909

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That`s nice.........................................

Russian and Syrian dictators want the Yankees to allow anti western spies and terrorists the option of travelling FREELY on their missions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the usual crap from dictators demanding the right to so as they please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me guess, 'Dual passports.', why does that term sound so familiar and how did that work out for both countries?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Let me guess, 'Dual passports.', why does that term sound so familiar and how did that work out for both countries?

Oh the LSD fueled Muslim "engineer" raves again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY CARES if Russians and Syrians use each others passports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is when they PRETEND to be citizens of western democracies that we have PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One has only to think of the tens of thousands of FAKE CDNS who showed up on the docks in Lebanon..................................

whining for the Harper govt to "rescue" them from their own allies last time Israel and Hamas and Hezzbollah had a major fight!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdns OBJECT to Fake citizens and fly by night LIE-beral selected immigrants using valid Cdn papers as a smoke screen regarding their true loyalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CLASSIC CASE was the wife of Somali warlord Mohamad Farrah Aideed....................................

who came to Canada as a "refugee"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And brought with her TEN KIDS.........................................................

some of them hers and some belonging to other wives of Aideed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she and the kids lived on Cdn welfare for years......................................

and used Cdn schools and health care.........................................

and she also went back to Somalia to be with her hubby for state sponsored events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aideed has his smartest wife and most of his kids safely tucked away in Canada.......................................

out of reach of most of his enemies...........................................

even as his gunmen STOLE Grain shipments from Canada and from United Nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Somali pirates HARASSED western shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you LIE-berals for making Canada the SUCKER NATION of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Poor CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE still living on your ancestral lands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The little detail that is eluding you..............................................................

is that uneducated, drunken. drugged up welfare recipients DO NOT HAVE substantial political influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another LITTLE DETAIL that is eluding you.........................................

is that you are better off under a Harper Conservative white govt than you would be as a citizen ruled over by the Peoples Liberation Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the Red Army has NO PATIENCE with drunken SLACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one last little detail.....................................

Devout Muslims DO NOT APPROVE of alcohol or drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White people are protecting you from a crash course in COLD TURKEY SOBRIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!