Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Actually, a cute little bird, whispered it in my ear...;-)

Did she now? Interesting....

Still, an astute observation. It's like, how much more conservative can a person be? The answer is none, none more conservative.

(Works better if you try saying it in Nigel Tuffnel's voice. ;)

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
This style of movie needs you to think and considering that Hollywood is cranking-out mind numbing trash that does the thinking for ya - well, it's not a big surprise that folks aren't so interested in Spinal Tap

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
This style of movie needs you to think and considering that Hollywood is cranking-out mind numbing trash that does the thinking for ya - well, it's not a big surprise that folks aren't so interested in Spinal Tap

Most of it is garbage, that's true. I've actually enjoyed all the 'satires' that Christopher Guest has done, but Tap is my favourite.

I even have the soundtrack kicking around somewhere, lol.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Even thought Jews are imperfect Christians I will side with them every time over those Godless Islamists.
Guess you should read your Bible again.

Don't mean to offend Colpy.
I have read your posts, you are a good Cristian in my books.
Defend all against Islam...the true Godless except of course the atheists.
One day, with the faith of us all, the US with defeat Islam once and for all and then move towards atheists to free us from the shackels of satan.
God Bless you for your work,.
And get spell checker as well.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I especially liked the scene where David and Nigel are talking to the record exec and both have big honking herpetic cold-sores going.. The small details and story is way too funny

Absolutely! All the details...air force interference on the wirless pickup, drummer fatality in the closing sequence, 'Lick my love pump'.
LOL

I had it on DVD years ago, I think one of the kids scooped it on me, so I downloaded it recently from iTunes. I can watch that movie over and over and still laugh at it.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Absolutely! All the details...air force interference on the wirless pickup, drummer fatality in the closing sequence, 'Lick my love pump'.
LOL

I had it on DVD years ago, I think one of the kids scooped it on me, so I downloaded it recently from iTunes. I can watch that movie over and over and still laugh at it.

How come no mention of them playing Stonehenge!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Sure.
If the Godless bring war to the rightous we will have no choice but to fight back.
Fly planes into buildings....we will fight your Islamists.
If the Godless take such action I would pray we have a leader like GWB to take on the fight to Satan.

You give Christians a bad name.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Even thought Jews are imperfect Christians I will side with them every time over those Godless Islamists.
Not so odd that two peas in a pod should be covered and condemned by the same verse. You guys make this too easy. Just sayin .....
Joh:7:24:
Judge not according to the appearance,
but judge righteous judgment.

A person cheering for a leaven filled Church is going to suffer the same fate. Guess they leave that part out of the brochure.

Nice of you to give then an easy yoke to bear compared to false Christian and their plight.

Lu:6:46:
And why call ye me,
Lord,
Lord,
and do not the things which I say?

Lu:12:43-49:
Blessed is that servant,
whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Of a truth I say unto you,
that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
But and if that servant say in his heart,
My lord delayeth his coming;
and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink,
and to be drunken;
The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him,
and at an hour when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder,
and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
But he that knew not,
and did commit things worthy of stripes,
shall be beaten with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever much is given,
of him shall be much required:
and to whom men have committed much,
of him they will ask the more.
I am come to send fire on the earth;
and what will I,
if it be already kindled?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
HELLFIRE
I have a devil of a time telling Christians from Moslems.

Brother Spade - I am shocked, absolutely shocked that you were not aware of the study conducted by the CCC.

They found a ratio of 90.8 % were Christians who did not heed the word.

CCC (Council for Crazed Christians)