Israel Warns Neighbors Over March To Jerusalem

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Jordan Arabs Attacks Anti-Zionist Jews

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154349

"The anti-Zionist Neturei Karta found out Friday what can happen when it joins Arabs against Israel. They were beaten but escaped injuries."

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Jordan Arabs Attacks Anti-Zionist Jews
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154349
"The anti-Zionist Neturei Karta found out Friday what can happen when it joins Arabs against Israel. They were beaten but escaped injuries."

Oh My God. I always knew he was gay. And he said there were no Gays in Iran. He was right - He stated that when he was in the US. Subtle, very crafty of him. Now tell us where you hid the Hidden Iman.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Simple.

Attempted idiot invasion of Israel results in complete failure and ONE dead.

I would say that is a huge credit to both Israel and the IDF, and a massive failure on the part of the Death Cult of Mohammed.

Hurrah for Israel.

:)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Jordan military intervened, nice to know the IDF is willing to kill a million or so just because they love the same God as the Jews (should) worship. Pretty much means the next 'provocation' will be the one that snaps sanity fully in two. A pic drawn in crayon fluttering over the wall, everyone knows paper and crayons are restricted materials would pretty much qualify as one, maybe not 'the one' but one none the less.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Even thought Jews are imperfect Christians I will side with them every time over those Godless Islamists.

Jews are "imperfect Christians". Uh-huh.

Con, meet MHz..............

I'm just gonna sit back here and enjoy my popcorn.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Even thought Jews are imperfect Christians I will side with them every time over those Godless Islamists.

No, Christians are Jews who have jumped on a polytheistic bandwagon. At least Muslims are monotheistic. And, atheists? Atheists simply went the opposite way from Christians.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Who are the deiteits that Christians have jumped on to my friend.

I am open to your thoughts as long as they don't embrace the Godless Muslims and atheists which I won't signify with a capitlal.

Well, the way I figure it, Christians believe in the Trinity. That's Gawd plus two (G+2). If they don't believe in three, their theologians say, "Lake of Fire!"
Muslims believe in one Gawd. That's Gawd plus zero (G+0).
Atheists believe in no Gawd. That's Gawd minus 1 (G-1)
So, Christians, Muslims, and atheists are like Oiler forwards. Some are plus, others minus. Sometimes there's nothing to show for their efforts. Same team though...

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well, the way I figure it, Christians believe in the Trinity. That's Gawd plus two (G+2). If they don't believe in three, their theologians say, "Lake of Fire!"
Muslims believe in one Gawd. That's Gawd plus zero (G+0).
Atheists believe in no Gawd. That's Gawd minus 1 (G-1)
So, Christians, Muslims, and atheists are like Oiler forwards. Some are plus, others minus. Sometimes there's nothing to show for their efforts. Same team though...

I'm guessing your answer didn't 'wow' him.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Have fun in hell, I pity you.

The trouble with you, Con, is you are flailing helplessly in your belief against math. Math is everyhing!
For instance, Psalm 90-10
"The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away."

Translation:
70 = 3 x 20 + 10
80 = 4 x 20
Then,
70 - 70 = 0 or 80 - 80 = 0

Math is not "hell" as you rage; it is sheer "heaven."

Now, go and sin no more.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
The trouble with you, Con, is you are flailing helplessly in your belief against math. Math is everyhing!
For instance, Psalm 90-10
"The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away."

Translation:
70 = 3 x 20 + 10
80 = 4 x 20

Math is not "hell" as you rage; it is sheer "heaven."

Now, go and sin no more.

Wow! ;)