Israel- Hamas Ceasefire

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
First Nation in North America was Genocide light, not that it is over by any means. Full genocide is when you lock people up and then start bombing them.
This thread is about Hamas and their inability to uphold a truce.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Correct- I think if this progresses towards what was mentioned in the OP - a ceasefire- lifting of the blockade with independent monitors- Egypt to stop the weapons smuggling - Hamas stopping all groups from attacks- Israel to provide intelligence of an attack and Hamas to act upon it - Israel retains the right to act when the situation depends upon immediate action- we will see a minor civil war within. No how that turns out is up in the air. Though I think the ones that want a deal will win. But it will be bloody - and mistakes will happen and Israel will need to have patience.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not really, it is a thread to smear Gaza and elevate Israel higher in morals that she is in reality, nothing new for this forum.

The same could be said of Israel from Independence till the 67 war.
Genocide, light or otherwise, can be life itself but loss of property and land would also be part of that term would it not?

Notice how much better off Gaza now is compared to 1967-1987 and then Hamas entering from 1988-2012?

OCCUPATION 101 ~ Zionism ~ Full Documentary - YouTube

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yep, and Eygpt and Iraq and Syria and Lebanon and Lybia and Iran and well the list is too long to fit in this box.
It is, and I'm so glad you were able to admit it.

Not really...
Yes really.

... it is a thread to smear Gaza...
Nope. Just Hamas, because they deserve it.

... nothing new for this forum.
Actually, the norm is the demonization of Israel by the genocidal apologists and terrorist supporters.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How desperate do you have to be to run a PR unit if their cause was so clearly moral.
You don't.

The IDF, like the Canadian Forces, the US Forces, along with a litany of other groups, and yes, even Hamas, has a "PR" dept.

I'm not surprised that had to be explained to you.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The ones you listed are about as immoral as you can get, even Canada with Harper at the controls, I see that needs to be explained to you. You a little pissed that your 'work' is free?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The ones you listed are about as immoral as you can get, even Canada with Harper at the controls, I see that needs to be explained to you.
Thankfully you admit that Hamas is immoral in your opinion, good for you.

Other than that you said nothing that explained anything other than your opinion. Which is already well known.

Again, it comes as no surprise that that had to be explained to you as well.

You a little pissed that your 'work' is free?
I have no idea what you're babbling about, but I'm not 'pissed' at anything or work for free, unless I'm volunteering my time. Which I actually enjoy doing.

Perhaps if you avoided making things up as you go along, you wouldn't post so much nonsense.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Minutes before the deal took effect at 9 p.m. local time. (2 p.m. EDT) there was a spasm of Palestinian rocket attacks and Israeli airstrikes, including one that killed a man minutes before the deadline. After 9 p.m., the airstrikes cease, but rocket fire continued, with at least 12 fired into Israel an hour into the truce, said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld.

Israel and Hamas agree to Gaza cease-fire - CBS News

Nuttin new under the sun.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Warning Message to Arabs - It Go BOOM

Israel must notify the Arab nations that: if Israel is attacked with unconventional weapons or overwhelming conventional forces, there will be consequences.

Israel would be wise to notify each Arab country that, either pre-emptively or as a vicious second-strike option, Israel will hit all hostile parties with nuclear weapons, regardless of who launched the first attack. Israel will hold all collectively and severally responsible - as if they had met and conspired together.

One hundred or 200 nukes will reduce the hostile cities and army sites of the Middle East to rubble in minutes.

The Arabs need no excuses to kill Jews. It is part of their culture and essence. Jews may be slow learners, but most Israelis seem to be catching on. It is only a question of a little more time, and a few more attacks against Jews before the Arabs will fall victim to their own actions.

The Arabs will regret the day they started the war of annihilation against the Jews. The Arabs may be able to destroy Israel through fake peace treaties, but they don't stand a chance at destroying Israel on the battlefield. Israel has not even started to fight back. Soon, they will have no choice. At such time, the Arabs stand to lose much more than they could imagine. And I am not only speaking of the hostile Arabs who live within or adjacent to Israel's borders or Arafat's handlers and friends in Teheran, Baghdad, Cairo and Damascus will one day pay the price for their actions against the Jewish state.

Just as the Arab states were mistaken in 1948, 1967, 1973, when they predicted a swift and easy victory for the Arab coalition, so too they are making a grave mistake today.

Back in 1948, neighboring Arab states arrogantly called upon Israeli Arabs to "temporarily" abandon their homes, promising them they would return soon after Israel's annihilation to inherit the homes of the Jews. This plan backfired. The Jews won!

In 1967, once again, Arabs danced in the streets throughout the Arab world celebrating their impending victory and celebrating the upcoming expulsion and annihilation of Israel's Jewish population. Once again, the Arabs celebrated too early. Israel launched a pre-emptive strike and decimated all three Arab armies. Egypt was driven out of Gaza and Sinai. Israel liberated Jerusalem and all of Judea and Samaria from Jordan and the Syrian Golan Heights was captured.

Let us remember, the Jordanians, Egyptians and Syrians lost territory as a direct result of THEIR own stupidity and aggression.

In 1973, the war began with a massive and successful Egyptian attack across the heavily-fortified Suez Canal during the first three days, after which they dug in, settling into a stalemate. In the north, the Syrians attacked the Golan Heights at the same time and initially made threatening gains against the greatly outnumbered defenders. Within a week, Israel recovered and launched a four-day counter-offensive, driving deep into Syria itself. To relieve this pressure, the Egyptians went back on the offensive, but were decisively defeated.

This will be the very same fate suffered by them and the "Palestinians" in the current pogroms that they are perpetrating against Jews today. Israel will not forever remain silent. The Arabs are waking the sleeping Lion of Judea.

The Arabs are so convinced that they will once and for all rid the region of Jews.

The Arabs are so sure that Israel is on the verge of destruction.

These fools have learned nothing from history.

In the next war, the Israel Defense Forces and the civilian population will hopefully rid themselves of the Arab demographic threat by expelling hostile Arabs from BOTH the "liberated" territories of '67 AND the Arab cancer growing WITHIN Israel herself!

We would highly recommend to the Arabs not to pursue the path of war if they are not prepared to pay the price of annihilation.

Don't come crying to us afterwards.

You will have nobody but yourselves to blame for the consequences of your own actions, stupidity and arrogance.

Here is for the illustration:

SOURCE: The Speedy Media: Warning Message to Arabs - It Go BOOM

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
The ceasefire seems to be holding despite a few rockets fired by the Palestinian side for a short time after the supposed start of the ceasefire. Palestinian militants don't have a structured command structure. Hamas can agree to whatever they want, but unless they can get the other factions to agree, a ceasefire won't hold. Its also possible that it took time for rocket launching teams to get the message.

On the Israseli side, they seem to have stopped killing Gazans... We will see if Israel will end its blockade as per the terms of the ceasefire agreement. So far the blockade is still in place. If Israel doesn't allow the free flow of people, goods and services (subject to inspection for arms of course) in/out of Gaza within a day or so, I would expect the militants to pick up where they left off.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Worked during the Reagan years.. the threat was enough.. (of course, you don't.. )

The Cold War and the arms race, the USA won because the other feared the possibility of annihilation.
Threatening and doing the actual activity are two different things. DUH I don't think even the Israelis are that stupid.
Islam has followers all over the planet. Nuking one bunch in one region would likely piss the rest of them off.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Cold War and the arms race, the USA won because the other feared the possibility.
Considering how much their national debt increased in those years of the cold war I would hardly call it a victory. (even with getting a lot of the rebuilding contracts)