Israel- Hamas Ceasefire

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Video: Following Gaza Ceasefire, Cleveland Rally Calls For The Destruction Of Israel…

Via IPT:
Anti-Israel protests and demonstrations were held throughout the United States following the start of the Israel-Gaza conflict earlier this month. On Wednesday November 21st Al-Awda The Palestine Right to Return Coalition‘s Cleveland, OH chapter organized a rally in downtown Cleveland calling for the destruction of Israel.

Al-Awda is a radical Palestinian organization dedicated to advancing the agenda that the Israeli state should not exist. Al-Awda advocates ”the rights of all Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and lands of origin, and to full restitution of all their confiscated and destroyed property,” according to the organization’s website. The group’s logo is a picture of the map of Israel and a key.

The Al-Awda rally featured chilling chants including:

“When people are occupied, when people are occupied, resistance is justified. When people are occupied, resistance is justified. When people are occupied, resistance is justified. When people are occupied, resistance is justified . Free free Palestine. Free free Palestine. Free free Palestine.”

“From the river to the sea Palestine will be free. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free. Come on I can’t hear you. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free.”

Keep reading…

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/26/video-following-gazas-ceasefire-cleveland-rally-calls-for-the-destruction-of-israel/

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I support Freedom and Justice for everyone. While Palestinians suffer oppression and injustice under the Israeli occupation, they will resist. some violently and others non-violently. But human nature will never allow a people to settle for anything less than equality.

The current situation is completely controlled by Israel. It oppresses Palestinians and subjects them to many injustices. Its been this way for over 60 years and I doubt that will change while Israel continues to profit from the occupation. Where is the incentive for Israel to make peace? While they have war, they can continue to take more land from Palestinians. If war meant Israel losing a little land every day to the Palestinians, I'm sure Israel would have made peace with the Palestinians a long time ago.

Israel's leaders talk peace while they make war and take Palestinian land. I judge people more by their actions, than their words.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Video: Following Gaza Ceasefire, Cleveland Rally Calls For The Destruction Of Israel…

Via IPT:
Anti-Israel protests and demonstrations were held throughout the United States following the start of the Israel-Gaza conflict earlier this month. On Wednesday November 21st Al-Awda The Palestine Right to Return Coalition‘s Cleveland, OH chapter organized a rally in downtown Cleveland calling for the destruction of Israel.

Al-Awda is a radical Palestinian organization dedicated to advancing the agenda that the Israeli state should not exist. Al-Awda advocates ”the rights of all Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and lands of origin, and to full restitution of all their confiscated and destroyed property,” according to the organization’s website. The group’s logo is a picture of the map of Israel and a key.

The Al-Awda rally featured chilling chants including:

“When people are occupied, when people are occupied, resistance is justified. When people are occupied, resistance is justified. When people are occupied, resistance is justified. When people are occupied, resistance is justified . Free free Palestine. Free free Palestine. Free free Palestine.”

“From the river to the sea Palestine will be free. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free. Come on I can’t hear you. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free.”

Keep reading…

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/26/video-following-gazas-ceasefire-cleveland-rally-calls-for-the-destruction-of-israel/

Awwwwe. Is poor little Israel getting picked on? Bummer.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I thought the popular thing nowadays was frowning on sport-bullying. Oh well, It still wouldn't change the fact that I don't own a car.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I support Freedom and Justice for everyone. While Palestinians suffer oppression and injustice under the Israeli occupation, they will resist. some violently and others non-violently. But human nature will never allow a people to settle for anything less than equality.
What part of Gaza is occupied, liar?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No bomb shelters? Hotels? Woudn't you need concrete for bomb shelters and "luxury" hotels?

This guy isn't too sharp.