Is needing or wanting to worshiping a God a human defect or benefit?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
How do crystals grow to perfect form?

Define "perfect."

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Worship of god is healthy, simply recognizing the beauty in a flower or the impossible engineering in a humming bird, cowering before the majestic storm, the innocent pure love of babies, there are a million reasons to worship God and none whatever to be found in a stone temple.

I agree on the temple but to attribute creation to God is to insult him or her.

(7) If There is a Painting... - YouTube

Regards
DL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I don't think I have ever worshipped a god, but I have sat in wonder of the incredible beauty and complexity of creation. When I feel a need to communicate with my god, I am more apt to talk to it like a friend.

I have worshiped stone idols and wealth and power and lusted after all material things and now realize none of that would replace a wasted youth. I'm very slow and stupid in all my incarnations. I guess that's why I can't get the hell off this planet.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Why?

We are doing quite well.

Hans Rosling's 200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes - The Joy of Stats - BBC Four - YouTube

Plus the fact that most markers for evil, violent death, slavery and others are at the lowest levels in history.

Look again for the first time.

Regards
DL

Those facts are not. The BBC is the worlds premier misinformation agency full to the brim with Satanic elements. Slavery and violent death have never for one second of the past even approached the levels of this last century.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Those facts are not. The BBC is the worlds premier misinformation agency full to the brim with Satanic elements. Slavery and violent death have never for one second of the past even approached the levels of this last century.

Satanic . LOL.

Thanks for what I see as uninformed lies.
Get your stats and I will get mine if you are at all serious about your claim.

Regards
DL

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If there is nothing smarter than man we are in big trouble.
The proof that there is intelligent life in the Universe is that they have not bothered to contact us yet.

I have worshiped stone idols and wealth and power and lusted after all material things and now realize none of that would replace a wasted youth. I'm very slow and stupid in all my incarnations. I guess that's why I can't get the hell off this planet.
You are certainly not alone in this.