Have/will you change(d)?

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
It is always important to have dreams and goals. You never know if you will reach them but they give you purpose in life. I think it generally in poor taste to laugh at other peoples goals whether you consider them reachable or not.

Very wise words Doug.
But when those dreams become part of the fabric you potray to people like it's something you are actually expierencing now, it's harmful to that person's mental state.

Weed is a wierd thing, i used to smoke it and realize years can go by in a fog thinking all sort of fantasies. Add an online personna with a group of people and it cannot be healthy.
Bloating your image online with images of a lifestyle, it's not fair to your peers either.At the most it's just lame..

Ack harmless i guess.....

*pulls up a chair* :happy1:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Very wise words Doug.
But when those dreams become part of the fabric you potray to people like it's something you are actually expierencing now, it's harmful to that person's mental state.

Weed is a wierd thing, i used to smoke it and realize years can go by in a fog thinking all sort of fantasies. Add an online personna with a group of people and it cannot be healthy.
Bloating your image online with images of a lifestyle, it's not fair to your peers either.At the most it's just lame..

Ack harmless i guess.....

*pulls up a chair* :happy1:

But who made you his Judge? If it doesn't affect you, let it go.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Why change when you're perfect?

Sure I've asked myself this many times, but since I'm as gracious as I am handsome, I've adopted a couple of minor flaws so that all these "lesser" folk don't feel so bad about themselves. :lol:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Ah, have you 2 met?

Yes a few times but since Dave here found a way to return to the board he had been permanently banned from things got a little more distant. I have made some good friends on that board though some have moved here with us. I meet up with a few regularly and others when we can.

We used to post pictures and I've in the past streamed video of some of the bigger get togethers but Dave here used them as fodder for personal attacks on a number of people myself included and so they don't get posted publicly any more.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I would like to make an observation here. Things usually go pretty well for all of you until someone (and that someone has been a few different parties) brings back the old viner baggage with a completely unprovoked and unrelated statement/insult. We have a forum here called Wreck Beach where people can duke it out. We'd prefer it to stay in there if possible and leave the other forums, like this, for civil debate and discussion.

Please refrain from personal attacks.

Thanks

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I would like to make an observation here. Things usually go pretty well for all of you until someone (and that someone has been a few different parties) brings back the old viner baggage with a completely unprovoked and unrelated statement/insult. We have a forum here called Wreck Beach where people can duke it out. We'd prefer it to stay in there if possible and leave the other forums, like this, for civil debate and discussion.

Please refrain from personal attacks.

Thanks

Well, for my part sorry. The guy gets under my skin sometimes and I resort to baiting him right back. I`ve put him on ignore again in hopes I can just carry on and overlook the garbage he posts here.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
" I`ve put him on ignore again "......
ummm....like how many times have you put him on `ignore`??

I certainly won`t ....even if it`s just to keep up on his spiriling down-fall....fun to watch actually!
Wreck Beach?....Is that the joint my g/f Pixi-Tits invited me I wonder?
Pixi!!! Where are you??? *insert broken heart*:-(

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
" I`ve put him on ignore again "......
ummm....like how many times have you put him on `ignore`??

I certainly won`t ....even if it`s just to keep up on his spiriling down-fall....fun to watch actually!
Wreck Beach?....Is that the joint my g/f Pixi-Tits invited me I wonder?
Pixi!!! Where are you??? *insert broken heart*:-(

Third times the charm right? ;)