Have/will you change(d)?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Yes. Plenty of baggage. We seem to have brought here some carry-on luggage.

Yeah well some of us were and still are targetted far more than others. And it's your pal that came here and started posting under one of my old monickers for no other reason than to continue things here. Your buddy not mine.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yeah well some of us were and still are targetted far more than others. And it's your pal that came here and started posting under one of my old monickers for no other reason than to continue things here. Your buddy not mine.

I never suggested he had to be your buddy. I strongly believe that we should leave the old **** out of here. And perhaps I missed it, but I haven't seen anything on here (aside from the monicer) lately which targetted you.

I also do not believe it is possible here to change monikers once assigned.

And yes, if by my buddy you mean poster whom I enjoy, then sure. I like him here. Is that a problem?

triedit

inimitable
I just don't think bringing old ****e to this new home serves any good. I'd be happy to discuss this privately or even on the vine if you like, but we all came here (I thought) for a fresh start on neutral ground. I won't be party to turning this place into anothe bickerfest.

And I booted you for posting a direct quote from someone without permission on another forum. Im certain that if you posted something from my site here without permission the mods would have an issue with that as well. It's called copyright. And you knew I would react that way because I had been down that road with JoeSchmoe over the same issue.

I don't need to protect Dave. He's a big boy and he has earned much of what he gets. i do think it's inappropriate for you to poison this forum with stuff from the vine you can't get over--and maybe shouldnt get over.

I have no intention of apologizing to you for anything. I havent done anything to you. I didnt encourage Dave to post the really bad stuff, I only thought the fiction about him wanting you to be his daddy was funny. I have apologized to Muz. That is between he and I--you don't get to rule there.

There is nothing Dave will ever be able to do or say to make up for the damage he has done. He knows that. So why further this? Ignore him and move on. The rest of us are trying to renew and settle down and maybe heal a little. You don't seem interested in that. In my opinion, that is not Dave's fault or mine or anyone but yours.

I never asked you to like him or accept an apology from him. That's not my business. Like I said before, if you choose your friends based on who they choose as friends that is your right. I don't work that way. I choose my friendships based on what the person brings to me and what I can bring into thier life.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen

For the record yours for a short time was mr.dr.dred
As stated I have been doc dred on now defunct ezboard forums ,beatle related.

And yes i liked the idea of the pirate flag you put as an avatar....so sue me for useing an idea of yours for an old moniker of mine.It works nice. did i come in as Humptydo or some other slam..no I was trapped in yer quagmire of hate for like 3 days....done did that lets move on.

I still go by the name of doc on my msn and yahoo messenger by old friends...

This lil hate fest hissy fit is getting real boreing fast unfydo.It will spread across the forum, which was rocking with fun fun fun untill this weekend hate fest after you posting some other persons hate mail.

You ,in my opinion were one of the biggest s#$% disturbers back in the day. you were banned more than once for it. Banned dude...so what does that make you...look at your weekend here...it's all about hate....

you got Swiftsoft sorry for mispeeliong your name, confused already, newbs are being told they are me.....i mean what really is your agenda here dude....
done
carry on
DD

wooops i was DR.Who as a moniker but became known as doc dred...sorry it's been awhile

Last edited:

triedit

inimitable
You don't owe anyone an explaination. Just keep doing like you've been doing. This thread is about change and from what i see you are accomplishing that. Sure, Im biased, but the evidence is there. You're doing fine. Don't let the old garbage get to you.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
You don't owe anyone an explaination. Just keep doing like you've been doing. This thread is about change and from what i see you are accomplishing that. Sure, Im biased, but the evidence is there. You're doing fine. Don't let the old garbage get to you.

thanks Robin.
XXXXXXXXXX
OOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXX
OOOOOOO
XXXXXX
OOOOO
XXXX
OOO
XX
O

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Liar.

For the record yours for a short time was mr.dr.dred
As stated I have been doc dred on now defunct ezboard forums ,beatle related.

And yes i liked the idea of the pirate flag you put as an avatar....so sue me for useing an idea of yours for an old moniker of mine.It works nice. did i come in as Humptydo or some other slam..no I was trapped in yer quagmire of hate for like 3 days....done did that lets move on.

I still go by the name of doc on my msn and yahoo messenger by old friends...

This lil hate fest hissy fit is getting real boreing fast unfydo.It will spread across the forum, which was rocking with fun fun fun untill this weekend hate fest after you posting some other persons hate mail.

You ,in my opinion were one of the biggest s#$% disturbers back in the day. you were banned more than once for it. Banned dude...so what does that make you...look at your weekend here...it's all about hate....

you got Swiftsoft sorry for mispeeliong your name, confused already, newbs are being told they are me.....i mean what really is your agenda here dude....
done
carry on
DD

wooops i was DR.Who as a moniker but became known as doc dred...sorry it's been awhile

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I think the inter-poster fighting should get it's own damn thread. This is boring threadjacking that only concerns a few people and it spoils other discussions.

I'm not posting from anger, I just want to be blunt so there is no misunderstanding what I mean.

Sorry if I have given offense.

Pangloss

GenGap

Electoral Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Life is a summary of experiences, we take from the good and learn from the bad.

In some cases those who refuse to change, may have nothing to change or are ignorant. I spend alot of volunteering working with people on committees. I refuse to sit on a committee because the people on the committee refuse to do the correct things and are closed minded. So I give them the control to learn and make fool of themselves while I just volunteer to make a difference and have little confrontation.

I used to try to educate them, with an open mind to their opinions and they refused to be open to mine. So as a result expenses are 30% above what they are suppose to be for the organization and we have to keep going back and fixing projects that the organization did.

I just volunteer to make a difference for the better, hence I have learned
the hard-way that those who resist change like to inflict terror on others.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen

*hands gasoline to unfydo for his hate flamefest*"by all means enjoy"

do you remember this avatar I used in the vine like 3 years ago

It was my avatar. I actually talked about the other forums and beatle stuff and my dr.Who stuff in other forums....I became known as doc dred cause of a few off the wall posts....someone said it's more like doc dred then Dr.Who.
doc was what peeps called me.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I just realized I hadn't yet responed to the original poster.

I think everybody changes everyday. Every experience you have changes you in some small way. Bigger things change you more. But one cannot do anything without changing themselves. Whether they admit the change or not is another story.

SwitSof

Electoral Member
I'd like to return this thread to the original point.
Cheers ears!

Tommorrow will be 11 months since I quit smoking.
Bravo!
Actually since my dad died young cause of heart attack, but he didn't lead a healthy life. He smoked like a chimney more than 1 packs a day - heavy cigs with heaps of tar too(!), he ate meat heaps while he had high cholestrol, and he didn't exercise. My brother was tempted so many times by his friends to try to smoke, but he wouldn't, knowing being a heavy smoker was one of the things that led our dad to meet his maker early.
I don't reckon it's something neither me nor my brother will ever change our heart on. To try to smoke that is.

Tambien, estoy estudiante de espanol.
I know 3 languages already and now j'étudie le français :)
Good on ya.

I do not ascribe it to will power at all. Hypnosis carried me over the initial hump.
How were you hypnotised? This is very interesting!

In fact we only use logic after the fact to falsely explain the original impulse.
That and maybe also with willing power.