Half of Americans now want to Impeach the Current Administration

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
As a Canadian, my level of interest in Trump is based on curiosity, since I have my own concerns with the Liberals right here at home. I don't believe there's enough garbage to impeach Trump, unless the Russian link is much worst than money borrowed!! Seems the spying was both on Trump and Hillary, so watching Trump having a ball and golfing, he does not seem worried by what the press and a few whiners are saying.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yes, words you don't like are overused because you say so.

Also, calling you an idiot will never be overused.
Says the idiot who makes a big deal about Trump's 53% disapproval rating while you're still busy sucking off Trudeau and his 52% disapproval rating and Wynne's 88% disapproval rating.

Tell me, is life easier or harder for double digit IQ morons like yourself?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Says the idiot who makes a big deal about Trump's 53% disapproval rating while you're still busy sucking off Trudeau and his 52% disapproval rating and Wynne's 88% disapproval rating.

I think giving him the second digit is quite generous.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Trudeau and Wynne must be making Canada and Ontario great again

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

99 is pretty close to average. :) :)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA