Half of Americans now want to Impeach the Current Administration

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Re: Republican Judge: Impeach Trump

Donald Trump's presidency 'likely to be second shortest in history', says presidential historian

Author predicts the US leader will last between 31 days and 199

Professor Ronald L Feinman predicted that the former reality TV star will stay in the top job "between the 31 days of William Henry Harrison in 1841", who died pneumonia and the "199 days of James A. Garfield in 1881", who died 79 days after he was shot by an assassin "after terrible suffering and medical malpractice".

Even if his time in office is "dragged out", Professor Feinman predicted that Mr Trump is unlikely to last the 16 months and 5 days of 12th president Zachary Taylor, who died of a digestive ailment while Head of State in 1850.

Donald Trump's presidency 'likely to be second shortest in history', says presidential historian | The Independent

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Donald Trump's presidency 'likely to be second shortest in history', says presidential historian

Author predicts the US leader will last between 31 days and 199

Professor Ronald L Feinman predicted that the former reality TV star will stay in the top job "between the 31 days of William Henry Harrison in 1841", who died pneumonia and the "199 days of James A. Garfield in 1881", who died 79 days after he was shot by an assassin "after terrible suffering and medical malpractice".

Even if his time in office is "dragged out", Professor Feinman predicted that Mr Trump is unlikely to last the 16 months and 5 days of 12th president Zachary Taylor, who died of a digestive ailment while Head of State in 1850.

Donald Trump's presidency 'likely to be second shortest in history', says presidential historian | The Independent
Thoughts and Prayers he is right. The damage done to immigrants has already reached the intolerable level.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016

Don't you guys ever get tired of drinking each other's pee?

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016

He won the election!! He is not going anywhere until he does more than piss off the press, judges or the Dem. So far he's been keeping his campaign promise; I can't believe people are shocked. If he was so offensive, people should have listen and said yup I don't agree with this candidate, so I will go out and vote. Same principle as in Canada, I didn't like what JT was proposing, so I voted for someone else, but I voted. I complain about the mess I'm seeing, but I accept it.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

Thoughts and Prayers he is right. The damage done to immigrants has already reached the intolerable level.

It's just the natural backlash that leads to eventual impeachment so don't worry.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Troomp has done nothing to warrant impeachment. Your gawd damn political leanings do not warrant impeachment idiots. Let him do his fukking job.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

Trump will die of a heart attack before then and Trudeau will be around for 15, don't worry. :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

How many should get some training and then go back to a stable home and help others elevate themselves in record time.?

I'm not a Troomp fan like groupies Locust and Eaglecrack but give the devil his due he won. That''s it.
There is still 4 years to go, think how many times you will have to upgrade that comment. lol

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

It still amazes me how some people have absolutely no idea how impeachment works ... even in the days of google and wiki ... and after weeks and weeks to research it.