Half of Americans now want to Impeach the Current Administration

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Re: Republican Judge: Impeach Trump

Someone please tell Trump that he made America great again, so that now he can move on and get back to his real estate business.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

I'm expecting that there will be a book out in a few months entitled "My Ride in the Clown Car - The Collapse of the Trump Presidency." The Dumpster's regime is unraveling much more quickly than even I thought it would.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

I'm expecting that there will be a book out in a few months entitled "My Ride in the Clown Car - The Collapse of the Trump Presidency." The Dumpster's regime is unraveling much more quickly than even I thought it would.

The damage being done to American democracy is irrepairable. The voting process is now seriuosly questionable, the free press, the unofficial opposition, is being attacked daily and half the population of America doesn't believe a word that they say. The President wants to gag the lot of them because the message is not "Trump positive". The President has also gone to war against his own security establishment, the result may be leaving dangerous holes in the flow of information during a time of heightened danger in the world. Trump's insular "America first" vision has the US possibly withdrawing from the very treaties and relationships that made her a global superpower.

Can America heal herself afterward or does the decline continue as an old, spent power retires herself from global leadership?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

No, the thread is showing the opinion of the judiciary.

Your memes are trolls.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Your memes are trolls.

The trumpites are in full retreat. They've given up all attempts at defending Trump's actions. Now it's just sling mud at his detractors.

My Trumpite buddy on Facebook that unfriended me did so because for the last month+ he's been saying Republicans will do whatever Trump says because they know who's boss. His embarassment is causing him to get all sniffly (not unlike the Trumpites here)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Some things you just need to accept your leftist friends are already gone. No, I don't mean the Rapture or dead. I mean mentally. Gone. Vacant stares. They are out-of-their-minds lost already, as if they were getting ready to castrate themselves to catch a ride on the Hale-Bopp comet. They shout low-information clichés like "impeach" and "treason." They are the smelly trolls on social media and dumb as doorstops.

They don't even realize how insanely difficult it is to prove treason. The bar is so high that it is nearly impossible. But the left are worse drama queens than barstool drunks drooling into their bloody Marys.

And impeachment? Big deal. You're not going to get the two-thirds majority required from the Senate. Not gonna happen. Don't let that stop the left's precious fantasy, however.

Blog: Trump's new strategy: Hulk smash

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Some things you just need to accept your leftist friends are already gone. No, I don't mean the Rapture or dead. I mean mentally. Gone. Vacant stares. They are out-of-their-minds lost already, as if they were getting ready to castrate themselves to catch a ride on the Hale-Bopp comet. They shout low-information clichés like "impeach" and "treason." They are the smelly trolls on social media and dumb as doorstops.

They don't even realize how insanely difficult it is to prove treason. The bar is so high that it is nearly impossible. But the left are worse drama queens than barstool drunks drooling into their bloody Marys.

And impeachment? Big deal. You're not going to get the two-thirds majority required from the Senate. Not gonna happen. Don't let that stop the left's precious fantasy, however.

And of course the consequences of their actions are not even considered , as the dems in the house and senate are finding out to there horror on a daily basis during the confirmation hearings . Job well done Harry Reid .

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Impeach Trump: Ohio Republican judge

I am a lifelong Republican. I voted for every Republican presidential candidate from 1968 to 2004. But I have watched what once was a sane, center-right party go off the rails, first to the extreme right, then to wherever Trump is, which is in another universe.

It’s tough, but we must end this dangerous presidency. Trump must be impeached and removed with all haste. But only Congress can initiate the process.

Our congressman, Steve Chabot, has been busy defending Trump from the media, which is simply reporting Trump’s machinations. It’s time for him to man up and start drafting the articles of impeachment. As I remember, he did it for Clinton for far less than Trump has already done.

After the election, many hoped that Trump would “grow up” into the job — that he couldn’t possibly be as bad as some thought. Well, it’s gone the other way. The bully has become a more entitled bully. Anyone disagreeing is attacked. Policy is announced in illiterate tweets.

I hope they do impeach Trump.....but you guys need to realize that gets you Mike Pence as President. :)

Oh, and you should probably wait until there is some evidence Trump has done something illegal..........not before.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I hope they do impeach Trump.....but you guys need to realize that gets you Mike Pence as President. :)

Oh, and you should probably wait until there is some evidence Trump has done something illegal..........not before.
Trump being elected is enough . He will be shot or impeached , hmmmn seems I was hearing the same thing eight long years ago . Remember America will never stand for a black man in the WHITEhouse , he won't last the term . Funny but that man got re-elected . Boy four years can't come fast enough .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

I am a lifelong Republican. I voted for every Republican presidential candidate from 1968 to 2004. But I have watched what once was a sane, center-right party go off the rails, first to the extreme right, then to wherever Trump is, which is in another universe.

It’s tough, but we must end this dangerous presidency. Trump must be impeached and removed with all haste. But only Congress can initiate the process.

Our congressman, Steve Chabot, has been busy defending Trump from the media, which is simply reporting Trump’s machinations. It’s time for him to man up and start drafting the articles of impeachment. As I remember, he did it for Clinton for far less than Trump has already done.

After the election, many hoped that Trump would “grow up” into the job — that he couldn’t possibly be as bad as some thought. Well, it’s gone the other way. The bully has become a more entitled bully. Anyone disagreeing is attacked. Policy is announced in illiterate tweets.

Looks like being on the bench 50 years should be retirement time. The last 14 years seems like he jumped ship and is now working for the dark side. I wonder how much Soros (his handles actually as he is too old and stupid to be anything than a front-man) has enr5iched him.
One more name to add to the treason list.

Trump being elected is enough . He will be shot or impeached , hmmmn seems I was hearing the same thing eight long years ago . Remember America will never stand for a black man in the WHITEhouse , he won't last the term . Funny but that man got re-elected . Boy four years can't come fast enough .
You should be arrested for advocating the death of somebody other than yourself.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

They should have done that starting with Carter and everyone since then.
How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen
How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen

Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic [integrisme], having given arms and advice to future terrorists?
Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?
Q: Some stirred-up Moslems? But it has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today.
Brzezinski: Nonsense! It is said that the West had a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid. There isn’t a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.

Is Obama Guilty Of Treason?

You should be arrested for not knowing what 'advocating' means.
Your 2 cents worth has been duly noted. Talk about a bankrupt brain. I don't expect that to change in your lifetime. Try the vid about the 6:00 mark and then you can go and correct them also.

ad·vo·cate

(ăd′və-kāt′)v. ad·vo·cat·ed, ad·vo·cat·ing, ad·vo·cates
v.tr. To speak, plead, or argue in favor of: advocate a vegan diet. See Synonyms at support.

v.intr. Usage Problem To act as an advocate: advocated for her patients; advocated for more stringent crime laws.

n. (-kĭt)1. One that argues for a cause; a supporter or defender: an advocate of civil rights.
2. One that pleads in another's behalf; an intercessor: advocates for abused children and spouses.
3. A lawyer.

How about treason for 'Songbird' John McCain?

VIDEO: John McCain Divulges U.S. Policy & Intel Secrets to Russian Prankster Posing as Ukraine Prime Minister; Incredible Breach

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

So did not vote republican in 2008, 2012 or 2016. Not current republican I guess.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

So far I am happy with Trump. He has been doing a fairly good job of making both sides of a dysfunctional government work together to cure all the wrongs political infighting and vote buying has created.
I never thought of him as then savior but the catalyst that creates the necessary reaction to get government to once again work for the taxpayers instead of their financial backers.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

'Treason' is a word overused and misused, just like 'racist', 'misogynist', 'bigot', and many other 'buzz' words of the day.
I wonder if the people using these words know what they really mean or are they just using the words they have no doubt recently discovered to try to impress people with their vast knowledge of the language.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Yes, words you don't like are overused because you say so.

Also, calling you an idiot will never be overused.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC

I think Trump's Presidency is going along as everyone expected. Anyone with any sense new that his Presidency would be a wild ride, as his candidacy was.

I knew he would run face a concerted effort to disorganize his agenda from the media and political establishment. All that has happened, and in fact become more intense. Trump is an iconoclast, and his term(s) will in fact be marked by turbulence and confrontation. But i'm convinced he will prevail, and the American society and economy will be a different and better place at the end of administration.

And anyone stupid enough to vote for every Republican since 1968 (except Trump), without exception a collection of crooks, fools, incompetents, Free Market shills, mediocrities, American imperialists.. is not smart enough the see that Trump is NOT a Republican of that NeoConservative ilk. And might actually turn the tide of the descent of America of the last 50 years.

He has the trust of plurality of the American electorate. Once his efforts start producing results.. not only won't he be impeached.. he will be reelected and his coattails will elect a supportive group of nationalist and populist candidates (from both parties) in Congress.

This Judge sounds like a total LOSER, like Seattle Judge, James Robart, who are recklessly careening into executive and legislative privilege.. drunk with the tyrannical power they have usurped over the last 5 decades.

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

They got the two-thirds majority for Clinton and what he did is not have so serious as what the Dumpster may have done. If there is any evidence that the Dumpster was talking to the Russians before he took office he will not serve out his term.

But I am with Colpy on this one. An incompetent Dumpster is probably preferable to Mike Pence; at least until the 2018 midterm election when the GOP will probably lose control of Congress.

I've been pointing that out to all of my friends. The Dumpster is simply incompentent; Pence is immoral.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

No, the thread is showing the opinion of the judiciary.

Your memes are trolls.
no you are

what he did is not have so serious
yeah the grammer and speling nazis can't do graamma or spelt

and he wonders why I don't even care to try
lol

Last edited: