Half of Americans now want to Impeach the Current Administration

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Trump / election team, got caught up talking to Russians with a strong interest in bringing down the US. US security monitors foreign agents of countries unfriendly to them. If a Presidential candidate or his election team is stupid enough to get caught dealing with the enemy , that is not Security forces fault!!

Those agents were NOT monitoring US citizens but foreign agents who just happened to be talking to Americans and not just ordinary Americans but to a Presidential candidate's team.

Oh and wikileaks comes from Russia these days as it was the only country that was willing to take in the guy who hacked the US government files. If it is okay to hack into and release secret government files, why get all upset when the agency charged with security catches traitors legally.

Certainly that is the speculation put forth by some. I haven't seen or heard any completely reliable unpartisan evidence yet that would indicate this to be a fact. Certainly will monitor should that evidence come forth.

As for WikiLeaks, they just released the Dems own e-mails (not the us government files) so it seems like the Dems kind of did it to themselves.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not sure he was elected solely on the basis of "Whatchya gonna do fer us". I think it was a healthy helping of backlash at the status quo, perceived elitists, and what many saw as an administration working against American domestic interests. The latter can be read as fear mongering.
He was elected on a promise to protect Americans from. . . well. . . Donald Trump, and a promise that he would make racism, sexism, xenophobia, and religious bigotry virtues.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We don't know what Trump has or has not done that might be illegal
those issues are being investigated with disruption diversion and a
series of maneuvers designed to obstruct and cloud all the issues.
There is a struggle going on here. The American electorate is starting
to sober up and realize they elected a fool with a big mouth and a
twitter account. Trump is a Seagull leader He comes in making a lot of
noise craps all over everything and eventually leaves leaving others to
clean up the mess. The second part of this is the more cynical types
like me watching with interest a country stubbing its toe daily to the
embarrassment of many and I personally enjoy the spinoff show from the
Kardashian's There are going to be so many disillusioned people when
nothing happens Imagine the Republicans have the White House Senate
and House and they can't manage in fact they couldn't manage a two hole
outhouse

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He was elected on a promise to protect Americans from. . . well. . . Donald Trump, and a promise that he would make racism, sexism, xenophobia, and religious bigotry virtues.
Well, that's kind of what gets fueled when an administration is seen as working against domestic interest.

You have a lot of pissed off Americans that have no idea where to direct that anger. You didn't have a viable candidate that even remotely came close to presenting an intelligent course of action. Low hanging fruit is always going to get picked first.

I'm just hoping he manages to fix somethings while not completely f@cking up your country.

Face it DG... you've been nothing but wrong when it comes to US Politics.
So nothing new there, lol.