Faux News under fire for hypocrisy: 'ISIS needs to convert or we kill them'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Right.

It's the JOOS!!!

What is it about the Jews that makes even normally intelligent, sane people (that's you Petros) go absolutely off-the-rails bat shyte CRAZY (that is also you Petros)

Exactly what the Jews want......a fundamentalist Islamic State on their borders that believes their destiny is to murder every Jew to the last baby..

You think it's Jews? I'm thinking G7 on behalf of Saudis and Qatar.

What happens when Iran, Iraq Syria build a pipeline flooding the market all while blocking a Qatar and Saudi NG pipeline and limiting Israel, Palestine and Lebanese NG?

You get a well trained spook group that stopped Iran, Iraq and Syria getting to market first.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Do us ALL a favour, and stick to things you know about that are at least remotely on topic.

Now you represent us all? Delusions of grandeur, there. Or maybe just your certainty that your unexamined assumptions are the sum of all wisdom.

Why don't you go back to insulting and disparaging American military men and women? Show us your true colours.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Now you represent us all? Delusions of grandeur, there. Or maybe just your certainty that your unexamined assumptions are the sum of all wisdom.

Why don't you go back to insulting and disparaging American military men and women? Show us your true colours.

Why don't you go fvck yourself and stay out of my personal life.

Your obsession with same is a little unnerving.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why don't you go fvck yourself and stay out of my personal life.

Your obsession with same is a little unnerving.
I know all I need to know about your personal life, chickenhawk. The rest of it doesn't interest me.

The reason my "obsession" with you is unnerving is that it threatens to expose you for what you are.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Why are you absolutely incapable of carrying on a civil conversation without veering off into personal insult and insinuation??

Did they teach you that in law school?? When you are losing, go for the smokescreen of insult??

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
That debate usually focuses on people breaking the rules within a society. I don't think these 'people' (I use the term in only the strictest biological sense) qualify. I would have no problem with these 'people' being dead by any means.

I think the point is that they don't get killed if they accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior.

A wife/kid beating, adulterous drunk that found Jesus after being given the option of do time in the pokey or get his poop in a group after hiding in the woods like a savage when warrants were issued.

That's all irrelevant once you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior. Of course, crying a lot on TV when you get caught doing something wrong can also be useful

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.