Faux News under fire for hypocrisy: 'ISIS needs to convert or we kill them'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Phil Robertson is the type that made the United States a great nation.
A wife/kid beating, adulterous drunk that found Jesus after being given the option of do time in the pokey or get his poop in a group after hiding in the woods like a savage when warrants were issued.

A shining example of the kind of person not to be.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
you may even make top of the heap..."obsessed idiot troll stalker" category..

There can be only one, however, and the competition is close.....but I'm sure you can unseat MHz.....with a little effort.
I would like to thank the Academy for making that label available first of all but more than that I would like to thank my fellow posters for without their considerable posts the award would not be mine, let alone won so easily. Like most stupid people you think that if you agreed to even one point I promote that you would have to accept it all. That is how 30M Evangelicals went off the rails. 'Well, he did it.' is not going to help you remain safe in a chain reaction incident.
Do you deny that it would be easier to build the Money Pit if the Atlantic was 400 ft lower?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, You just managed to qualify for the "idiot" category, and you are very close to making the esteemed "idiot troll" category.......and the way you have been performing, you may even make top of the heap..."obsessed idiot troll stalker" category..

There can be only one, however, and the competition is close.....but I'm sure you can unseat MHz.....with a little effort.
You're the hypocrite who insists that them killing innocent civilians is so wrong that it justifies us righteously killing innocent civilians.

But the good news is your superior Canadian forces won't be doing none of it.

Fire off them reddies, Walter! We'll call it Canada's contribution to the war effort.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You're the hypocrite who insists that them killing innocent civilians is so wrong that it justifies us righteously killing innocent civilians.

But the good news is your superior Canadian forces won't be doing none of it.

100 Canadian troops headed for Iraq.........which puts us on the same level as the USA, proportionally speaking.

So maybe you should STFU until you know what you are talking about.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
100 Canadian troops headed for Iraq.........which puts us on the same level as the USA, proportionally speaking.

Well, that should do it, Canadian troops being all superior and manly. Oughta have ISIS rolled up in a week.

Will they send the mobile Tim Hortons?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
If the duck guy's opinions are irrelevant (they are) then what idiot gave him a platform? (Sean Hannity).

Mr. Robertson's opinions may be irrelevant.

Mr. Hannity may have been silly to ask for them.

But at least it was a question honestly asked, and straight-forwardly answered.

The idiot "progressive" howl about the interview is definitely NOT honest, as it misrepresents what Mr. Robertson said.

That says a lot more about the "progressives" than it does about Mr. Robertson....................

Well, that should do it, Canadian troops being all superior and manly. Oughta have ISIS rolled up in a week.

Will they send the mobile Tim Hortons?

True, true..........

One would hope they would not have to do so without their Timmy's..

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
..……No it doesn't.

Why not??

When you purposely misrepresent what a man says with the sole intention of discrediting him and his beliefs, you have done him a great disservice, and revealed yourself as not only a liar, but manipulative and amoral as well.

..…

edit: Curse you and your stealth edits colpy!

lol!!

Sincerely sorry. Can't help it. Firing off thoughts too quickly, sometimes they require modification and/or enhancement.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Mr. Robertson's opinions may be irrelevant.

Mr. Hannity may have been silly to ask for them.

But at least it was a question honestly asked, and straight-forwardly answered.

The idiot "progressive" howl about the interview is definitely NOT honest, as it misrepresents what Mr. Robertson said.

That says a lot more about the "progressives" than it does about Mr. Robertson....................

True, true..........

One would hope they would not have to do so without their Timmy's..
I honour Canadian troops. From personal observation and working alongside them, I can attest that they're tough, smart, and dedicated.

I leave disparaging our allied troops to chickenhawk wannabe internet tough-guy armchair generals. For an example, see Post #6268 in the "Quit Picking on Obama" thread.

I honour the Timmy's workers at Kandahar too. They gave more to the fight than some internet warrior in New Brunswick.

Tim Hortons in Kandahar, Afghanistan: An insider's view - Canadian Living

I think Robertson has tons of personal credibility.....although he has no real credibility as an expert on foreign or military affairs, that is for sure.
He ain't the only one in that position. Funny how it never stops 'em from shooting off their mouths, that being their contribution to the war effort.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

And if you were one of them who was forced to go you'd stop shooting your mouth off. As always those who are most enthused about combat are those who didn't go themselves.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No matter what these ISIL f-ckers need to be dealt with even if hired by western spooks to monkey wrench Eurasian industrial growth.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
One thing's for sure - if the West is going to rely on arm chair soldiers like Robertson or his pals on this and other forums ISIS will keep moving along unchecked.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No matter what these ISIL f-ckers need to be dealt with even if hired by western spooks to monkey wrench Eurasian industrial growth.
Why? What have they done that's any worse than what the usual suspects in the Middle East do? Or for that matter, the British when they ran the rodeo?