Faux News under fire for hypocrisy: 'ISIS needs to convert or we kill them'

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Can I just get a tally instead of an assortment of ONOZ OMGZ links please?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Can I just get a tally instead of an assortment of ONOZ OMGZ links please?

No, you can not.

Do you think I (or anyone else) is on the ground counting them??

But here is a guess......on civilian casualties. How many fell to misdirected fire and how many were murdered after the fight is a good question.

Keep in mind these numbers are from the 18th of JULY, and are undoubtedly extremely underestimated.

Iraqi civilian death toll passes 5,500 in wake of Isis offensive | World news | The Guardian

As well, they tried to murder 40,000 by thirst on the top of Mount Sinjar....but they were saved by US air strikes, Iraqi soldiers, and Kurdish militia.

Gruesome images of brutally slain people have emerged in the past week, as local officials say that at least 500 Yazidis, including 40 children, have been killed, and many more have been threatened with death. Roughly 130,000 residents of the Yazidi stronghold of Sinjar have fled to Dohuk, in Iraqi Kurdistan to the north, or to Irbil.

Who are the Yazidis and why is Isis hunting them? | World news | theguardian.com

Once again, those numbers are undoubtedly low.....

Oh, and these 1700 would not be included as "civilians".

'I had a great will to live': Lone survivor of ISIS massacre that killed as many as 560 played dead to escape terrorists - NY Daily News

Also keep in mind this is Iraq only, things are as bad in Syria...............where ISIS executed 250 (at least) Syrian prisoners on August 28.

Canadian chickenhawks should talk tough about it. That'll show 'em.

Do have to yap like a ****ing moron??

I know you are developing a little obsession with me, but perhaps upping your medication would help you deal with that.

Simply mouthing insults is a waste of time.

Either write something meaningful, or do us all a favour and STFU.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The Duck Dynasty guy?!?!

Will Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton be brought in on the debate?

Good grief

OP Fail

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The Duck Dynasty guy?!?!

Good grief

OP Fail
Roger that. When you reach the point that some guy who makes duck calls for a living is regarded as an authority on foreign relations, you are well and truly down the rabbit hole.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
two of a kind:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I don't know, what happened with that? Can't think of anyone on here that has made that statement, aside from idiots like yourself.

Only in your dreams.

Well, a guy can dream. Should have known a hateful little prick like yourself would stick around.

I'm not leaving either. Just to give the place some balance.

FU

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
two of a kind:

Only an idiot can not tell the difference.

The guy on the left is talking about Christian little girls.

The guy on the right is talking about the fighters that behead Christian little girls.

How stupid do you have to be to equate the two??

The Duck Dynasty guy?!?!

Good grief

OP Fail

Yeah...it is not the Duck Dynasty guy's comments that are important.....it is the response of the idiot progressives to his comments.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Only an idiot can not tell the difference.

The guy on the left is talking about Christian little girls.

The guy on the right is talking about the fighters that behead Christian little girls.

How stupid do you have to be to equate the two??
It's a characteristic of chickenhawks that they insist that "collateral damage" somehow doesn't count.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
As well, they tried to murder 40,000 by thirst on the top of Mount Sinjar....but they were saved by US air strikes, Iraqi soldiers, and Kurdish militia.
No wonder there was no link to back up your lie.

(in part)
CHUCK HAGEL: Not only were there fewer people up there, but they were in relatively good condition. And the people up there credited our efforts with the water and the food and also buying space and time with those airstrikes against ISIL. So that's good news.
Hagel Says Rescue Mission At Iraq's Mt. Sinjar Is No Longer Needed : NPR

The cartoon is Allah and the God of Abraham, one and the same so mankind has it wrong, . . . again.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
It's a characteristic of chickenhawks that they insist that "collateral damage" somehow doesn't count.

Well, You just managed to qualify for the "idiot" category, and you are very close to making the esteemed "idiot troll" category.......and the way you have been performing, you may even make top of the heap..."obsessed idiot troll stalker" category..

There can be only one, however, and the competition is close.....but I'm sure you can unseat MHz.....with a little effort.