Does God get a fail in the love category?

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
I did provide you with a perfectly good link to volumes of context. You may do what you wish with what I have written.
Well, I see that certainly will not be a light read. Not only is the universe electric, so are we. I have carpal tunnel. Went in for a steroid shot to the wrist. Doc hit a nerve and it was as though I were connected to a power plant.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I am having trouble comprehending your last sentence. I'm not the brightest apple on the tree, so you are going to have to spell things out real clear for me. And this is really pathetic - I do not know what IMO is. Yeah, i will google it in a second. You state that you are a gnostic Christian/esoteric ecumenist. So, you do not follow any particular denomination and you do not believe that anything can be known about the existence or nature of God - yet, you tag the word Christian on. So, what do you say about Christ? Certainly you have heard all the explanations as to why a loving God would allow such suffering in the world. You reject those explanations? You say I am good at thinking that "God makes all things perfect..." That is too broad - I do not think God does or claims to make all things perfect.

I can give you my thought on God's workings and our son. God's creation is good and he sees value in what he created and most importantly does promise healing. Now, would l at times like to put a leash around Diety's neck and pull him to move faster with healing? I guess I am confused that you call yourself a Christian. Do you believe that Christ healed those with infirmities while here on earth? Do you think God will, in his time, heal people? What is your view on eternity?

I can see you have compassion for people. I don't think God is a prick though. Patience isn't my forte. I know our son is loved by God and do believe he will one day be made whole. I know that sounds like such a "canned" answer & I don't mind if you disagree with it. As a Christian, we are Christ's hands & feet on earth - did he not send us to minister to these poor souls?

You seem to be somewhere in La-la land with belief in fantasy, miracles and magic.

I am in the real world with a real Godhead and if you are not ready to drop the genocidal son murderer, there is not much point in any discussion.

I will give you an indirect answer though.

The Godhead I know in a nutshell.
I was a skeptic till the age of 39.

I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself an esoteric ecumenistand Gnostic Christian. Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote fromWilliam Blake.

“Both read the Bible day andnight, But thou read'st black where I read white.”

This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, whatChristians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T Godwhere literal Christians will see God’s killing as good.Christians are sheep where Gnostic Christians are goats.

This is perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral,while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.

During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, theonly things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed andI was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call acosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way withapotheosis.

This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no onehas yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than theyfor the cosmic consciousness.

The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. He does notinterfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what Ican see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see asmy delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to likeme much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think thatmost Christians have tribal mentalities and poor morals.

I am rather between a rock and a hard place but this I cannot help.

I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not Godexists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and Iprefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. Thesearch for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. Myapotheosis basically says that I am to discard whatever God I found, God as aset of rules that is, not idol worship it but instead, raise my bar and seekfurther.

My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration orobedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and isthe supreme being.

Regards
DL

How is it your angry with a god that dosen't exist?

No problem. I have no anger but do feel disappointment at humans for being gullible and letting flim-flam men take advantage of them.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father theson in whom he delighteth.

Love crowds out anger.

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
You seem to be somewhere in La-la land with belief in fantasy, miracles and magic.

I am in the real world with a real Godhead and if you are not ready to drop the genocidal son murderer, there is not much point in any discussion.

I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself an esoteric ecumenistand Gnostic Christian. Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote fromWilliam Blake.

This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, whatChristians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T Godwhere literal Christians will see God’s killing as good.Christians are sheep where Gnostic Christians are goats.

This is perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral,while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.

During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, theonly things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed andI was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call acosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no onehas yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than theyfor the cosmic consciousness.

The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. He does notinterfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what Ican see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see asmy delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to likeme much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think thatmost Christians have tribal mentalities and poor morals.

I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not Godexists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and Iprefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. Thesearch for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. Myapotheosis basically says that I am to discard whatever God I found, God as aset of rules that is, not idol worship it but instead, raise my bar and seekfurther.

My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration orobedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and isthe supreme being.

Regards
DL

No problem. I have no anger but do feel disappointment at humans for being gullible and letting flim-flam men take advantage of them.

For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father theson in whom he delighteth.

Love crowds out anger.

Regards
DL

Actually, I strongly suspect you are a fraud. If you were a proponent of the Gnosis you would have announced this at the start and let your theories be discussed, instead of this inane 'what you belief is not sustainable / provable / whatever.'

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Actually, I strongly suspect you are a fraud. If you were a proponent of the Gnosis you would have announced this at the start and let your theories be discussed, instead of this inane 'what you belief is not sustainable / provable / whatever.'

If you were interested you could have asked instead of posting the usual garbage.

My little bit of truth that points to a good morality is dwarfed by the evil now being done to potentially good human minds by the mainstream religions and our own Governments and their Noble Lie.

While that enemy is about, this one who is not an enemy, is recognized as such by those who cannot think well.

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
If you were interested you could have asked instead of posting the usual garbage.

My little bit of truth that points to a good morality is dwarfed by the evil now being done to potentially good human minds by the mainstream religions and our own Governments and their Noble Lie.

While that enemy is about, this one who is not an enemy, is recognized as such by those who cannot think well.

Regards
DL

your writings are are still a fraud and an 'on line pest'. Look, I know enough about Gnosticism, Catharism, etc., to recognise some one getting his jollies by attempting to rile other people.

{{{I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way withapotheosis.

This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no onehas yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than theyfor the cosmic consciousness.}}}

is simply 'lifted copy'

Post clean- or give it up.

:roll:

Why bother feeding the troll?

Well, he certainly is no 'Cathar":lol:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
your writings are are still a fraud and an 'on line pest'. Look, I know enough about Gnosticism, Catharism, etc., to recognise some one getting his jollies by attempting to rile other people.

{{{I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way withapotheosis.

This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no onehas yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than theyfor the cosmic consciousness.}}}

is simply 'lifted copy'

Post clean- or give it up.

:roll:

Well, he certainly is no 'Cathar":lol:

There is nothing like a recent convert to come across all self righteous and arrogant about what they feel is a superior moral stance. The truth is only relevant to the beholder. There are no universal truths. Reality to an Aborigine living in the deserts of Australia is very different from that of a suburban housewife in Canada. Their truths are relevant to their reality. Just because someone believes something is true does not make it true for anybody else. There is no strength in numbers, which is religions' greatest weakness. Real spiritual strength comes from the ability to stand alone in one's convictions. There is no need to defend or proclaim your truth; just a quiet peace with one's knowing.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Good point. If he wants to promote the Gnosis,, no problem ( not with me, anyway ).

But I'm sure even Frenchie realises his approach is tacky, to say the least...

But it is more than promote what he believes. He mocks and insults the faith of others. Not just that but calling God a pr***. That goes far beyond promoting a religion. I am sure he is smiling reading this. I am sure he gets off on it. He is obsessed and BS that others have faith in something he does not believe in. Typical Atheism regardless of what he says he is. They get off on attacking Christians only and would not dare attack the faiths that fight back.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013

Regards
DL

Love crowds out anger.

Regards
DL
DL,
"...and their gods will become snares to you." I feel you are in a double bind as you proclaim yourself as a god. I do apologize if I have offended you by my numerous questions. We do not have a Gnostic Christian Esoteric Ecumenical Church on the corner of our part of town. Often times, we (humans) most grand and lofty thoughts seem right to us. Our reality rules and all else is rubbish. You have given me new thankfulness for the Word of the Living God. For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword. I can only add that one day every knee will bow and every tongue will acknowledge the one true God. That goes for believers and non believers alike. Then you will have the proof you have been denying.
Perhaps there is still time. If you could set aside your experience - as we all know Satan does appear as an angel of light. Humble yourself as best you can. Even, if it is going before God with a chip on your shoulder. And ask him to convict you of your sin. Ask him to show you the error of your way. Perhaps ask for humility first. You have placed yourself in a fine fix. You proclaim the living God as the sinner. You set yourself up to instruct him in the way of holiness and morals. You scoff at sin by being sickened by the sacrifice of Jesus. Hey - you know what. What you say here - that the Christians use Jesus as a beast. Maybe deep in that heart of yours you see and testify to the horror of the crucifixion. You see such a level of horror that you deny it. Many Christians do not fully contemplate what it means that someone died for them. Should we not all stop the business of our lives and find out WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???? WHAT DO YOU MEAN JESUS DIED ON A CROSS FOR ME?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I find his constant bashing, thread after thread, of people who have faith more so.

Bashing the ignorance of faith without facts is showing what?
Bashing a faith that produces evil morals is what?
Correcting your fellow man's stupid errors is what?

You think and treat me as evil for speaking the truth while showing you do not follow scriptures.

Romans 12:21
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Thanks for doing my work for me in showing what Christians are all about.
Not the left. Just your ilk.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Good point. If he wants to promote the Gnosis,, no problem ( not with me, anyway ).

But I'm sure even Frenchie realises his approach is tacky, to say the least...

Not to good men with a social conscience.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us whoare moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt theirparent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us allinto laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead butnot the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs infantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related

Jesus Camp 1of 9
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48b_1185215493

Death to Gays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
But it is more than promote what he believes. He mocks and insults the faith of others. Not just that but calling God a pr***. That goes far beyond promoting a religion. I am sure he is smiling reading this. I am sure he gets off on it. He is obsessed and BS that others have faith in something he does not believe in. Typical Atheism regardless of what he says he is. They get off on attacking Christians only and would not dare attack the faiths that fight back.

Ohhh, but atheist is so "eighties". Our Frenchie' s a 'Gnostic'. Scores you points wht the soulful chickies....

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Learn how to post ONE youtube clip will you FP?! It is not that hard.

At any rate... you cannot reason or wish it away... it is real.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
Not to good men with a social conscience.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us whoare moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt theirparent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us allinto laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead butnot the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs infantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related

Jesus Camp 1of 9
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48b_1185215493

Death to Gays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL
We speak of two separate issues. One is Justification and the other Good Works.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
DL,
"...and their gods will become snares to you." I feel you are in a double bind as you proclaim yourself as a god. I do apologize if I have offended you by my numerous questions. We do not have a Gnostic Christian Esoteric Ecumenical Church on the corner of our part of town. Often times, we (humans) most grand and lofty thoughts seem right to us. Our reality rules and all else is rubbish. You have given me new thankfulness for the Word of the Living God. For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword. I can only add that one day every knee will bow and every tongue will acknowledge the one true God. That goes for believers and non believers alike. Then you will have the proof you have been denying.
Perhaps there is still time. If you could set aside your experience - as we all know Satan does appear as an angel of light. Humble yourself as best you can. Even, if it is going before God with a chip on your shoulder. And ask him to convict you of your sin. Ask him to show you the error of your way. Perhaps ask for humility first. You have placed yourself in a fine fix. You proclaim the living God as the sinner. You set yourself up to instruct him in the way of holiness and morals. You scoff at sin by being sickened by the sacrifice of Jesus. Hey - you know what. What you say here - that the Christians use Jesus as a beast. Maybe deep in that heart of yours you see and testify to the horror of the crucifixion. You see such a level of horror that you deny it. Many Christians do not fully contemplate what it means that someone died for them. Should we not all stop the business of our lives and find out WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???? WHAT DO YOU MEAN JESUS DIED ON A CROSS FOR ME?

It is not surprising that moral Christians would question a God condemning us just to turn around and die for us. Anyone who can think will question such an absurd idiotic story. Especially if he is a moral man who will not embrace barbaric human sacrifice.

I am not an atheist but Satanand Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notionthat we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty andhere you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demandsuch a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.

He would know that barbarichuman sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals willknow that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so calledson just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will askyou; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you becomehis.

The meaningless death of Jesus - YouTube

Regards
DL

It cannot be negotiated with... or reasoned away... it is real.

Only to fools.

Regards
DL

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I find your statement regarding the French Patriot outrageous.

French Patriot has no faith and hates that others do. You can debate him all you wish as you give him a sense that he is someone in what I feel is an empty life. He no doubt at one point asked himself why should people of faith have hope when I don't. Thread after thread he posts bashing people of faith and God... insulting us and Him.

He enjoys your posts as they give his empty life relevance.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
We speak of two separate issues. One is Justification and the other Good Works.
Frenchie - If you are waiting for humans to step up to do good, you will have a long wait. I am speaking in total. Your reasoning is flawed in that you do not "allow" God to be God. You most certainly are free to say, "Hey I think this God of the OT is a ferocious beast." I think you set yourself up by decrying the God of the BIble, and then using His Book to profess your beliefs. As for the sacrifice of Christ. If a God, the real God, the only God wants such a scenario, then HE being DEITY has that right. Or do you suggest that current "mainstream Christianity" has erred and read the Bible wrong. That is a valid opinion.