Does God get a fail in the love category?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
No one is capable of seeking the best "moral sense". You give the human race too much credit here.

You said, "Sure he said he was doing the will of the father but the trinity Jesus is the Father.
Jesus then had no master other than himself and he wishes the same for us." Dude this is just tripped out and whack.

I am more than happy and honored to worship God Almighty Creator of Heaven and Earth and Life itself.

And lastly, here is where that sinful nature of yours which you claim not to have really shines through.. "This last is weird. If God could be proven then we would not be having this chat. We would be busy pushing Christians out of the way so we could replace their heads with ours up God's ***."

The wages of sin is death. Judgement will come to all. Oh Frenchie, I imagine one of those "priceless" Visa commercials. Pan to the Right. There sits Frenchie at the throne of the living God, waiting to be judged. Zoom to Frenchie's face when he realizes in fact there is a God. Zoom closer to Frenchie's face when he realizes in fact there is a God and it is not Frenchie. PRICELESS.

God is good. Rather exceptional. He is not this barbaric murdering tyrrant of which you speak.

I'm still working on IMO. Icelandic Meteorological Office ???
Surely I jest to lighten the mood.

"No one is capable of seeking the best "moral sense".

This statement of yours is really dumb in light of secular law being way above the laws of your genocidal prick.

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is inheaven is perfect.

If you are right, and God continues to create us the same way while expecting a diferent result then he would fit the mold that says that such actions are done by the insane.

Regards
DL

Some Gnostic prophet you are- you don't even know our terminology!
Nice try , Faux Cathari:lol:

Our!

LOL.

You are legion in your own mind.

Grow up child. You impress only the stupid with stupid games.

BTW. Nowhere have I called myself a prophet so if lies are the best you have then--------

Regards
DL

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
"No one is capable of seeking the best "moral sense".

This statement of yours is really dumb in light of secular law being way above the laws of your genocidal prick.

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is inheaven is perfect.

If you are right, and God continues to create us the same way while expecting a diferent result then he would fit the mold that says that such actions are done by the insane.

Regards
DL

Our!

LOL.

You are legion in your own mind.

Grow up child. You impress only the stupid with stupid games.

BTW. Nowhere have I called myself a prophet so if lies are the best you have then--------

Regards
DL
Frenchie - Here we have Law & Gospel at work. LAW STATES BE PERFECT If we set out to be perfect in HUMILITY, we soon realize that it is NOT POSSIBLE. So, then the troubled conscience says, "What will I do now etc." Then enter the GOSPEL: Through faith you are saved. Since the wages of sin is death, someone will have to pay the price (this is the part of Christianity you deem reprehensible). Christ paid the price. Believe & you are a new creation. Go forward in faith and grace.

I see you think God a madman. Clearly he must be deranged! What sort of God would demand perfection and then turn around and deem us too sinful to meet the requirements he sets? Well, keep in mind this BEING is NOT a creation of human imagination. As you and I differ in opinion, so does the Almighty. We do not have his mind or judgements. You being on your way to godhood would have done things differently.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
LOL.

So the all-powerful God did not have the all-powerful power until after he had his son murdered.

Ok. I condemn God for making people believe in the absurd belief that we die more than once.

I also condemn him for taking man and forgiveness out of our reality. That is greed beyond compare on his greedy part.
That is like stealing from us IMO.

Are you suggesting that hell is a moral construct?
When God introduced the concept of a failure to follow the Law He also included a way to redeem men, that mean His Son has a mission before anything was created, you should be thanking Him for sending the only one that would carry out the mission.

If you read the book you would see that your version is invented by men.

Heb:9:27:
And as it is appointed unto men once to die,
but after this the judgment:

You should wait until things are finished.

Re:21:6:
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Hell is moral in that the ones sent there are kept there when Satan is released and that means they are never sent to the lake.

Through faith you are saved. Since the wages of sin is death, someone will have to pay the price (this is the part of Christianity you deem reprehensible). Christ paid the price. Believe & you are a new creation. Go forward in faith and grace.
Going to the grave is how a person's sins are washed away, Jesus is the way that death is reversed.

Job:14:14:
If a man die,
shall he live again?
all the days of my appointed time will I wait,
till my change come.
Job:14:15:
Thou shalt call,
and I will answer thee:
thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
Job:14:16:
For now thou numberest my steps:
dost thou not watch over my sin?
Job:14:17:
My transgression is sealed up in a bag,
and thou sewest up mine iniquity.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
When God introduced the concept of a failure to follow the Law He also included a way to redeem men, that mean His Son has a mission before anything was created, you should be thanking Him for sending the only one that would carry out the mission.

If you read the book you would see that your version is invented by men.

Heb:9:27:
And as it is appointed unto men once to die,
but after this the judgment:

You should wait until things are finished.

Re:21:6:
And he said unto me,
It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Hell is moral in that the ones sent there are kept there when Satan is released and that means they are never sent to the lake.

Going to the grave is how a person's sins are washed away, Jesus is the way that death is reversed.

Job:14:14:
If a man die,
shall he live again?
all the days of my appointed time will I wait,
till my change come.
Job:14:15:
Thou shalt call,
and I will answer thee:
thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
Job:14:16:
For now thou numberest my steps:
dost thou not watch over my sin?
Job:14:17:
My transgression is sealed up in a bag,
and thou sewest up mine iniquity.
MHz, Not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that Christ fufuills the will of God expressed in the law and suffers the punishment of sin, the wrath of God? Something in what you have stated here sounds like you are diminishing Christ. Christ stands in our place and has taken all our sins upon himself. He alone reconciles us to God the Father. Is that what you are saying? Certainly, the act of burial has no effect of washing away sins.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Frenchie - Here we have Law & Gospel at work. LAW STATES BE PERFECT If we set out to be perfect in HUMILITY, we soon realize that it is NOT POSSIBLE. So, then the troubled conscience says, "What will I do now etc." Then enter the GOSPEL: Through faith you are saved. Since the wages of sin is death, someone will have to pay the price (this is the part of Christianity you deem reprehensible). Christ paid the price. Believe & you are a new creation. Go forward in faith and grace.

I see you think God a madman. Clearly he must be deranged! What sort of God would demand perfection and then turn around and deem us too sinful to meet the requirements he sets? Well, keep in mind this BEING is NOT a creation of human imagination. As you and I differ in opinion, so does the Almighty. We do not have his mind or judgements. .

Now you say God himself lied in scriptures when saying mankind, through A & E, could have his moral judgement.

Strange how they could and you cannot.

If the wages of sin is death, what was the sin that cause Jesus to die?

If you do believe that Jesus paid your price---- then you are admitting that God's justice can be bribed as God accepted a bribe or ransom of Jesus.

That is showing an evil God and justice system.

I am not an atheist but Satanand Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notionthat we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty andhere you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demandsuch a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.

He would know that barbarichuman sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals willknow that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so calledson just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will askyou; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you becomehis.

Regards
DL

MHz

"Hell is moral in that the ones sent there are kept there when Satan is released and that means they are never sent to the lake."

IOW. They remain in purposeless torture thanks to a God who says he loves them. Right?

Or do you see a purpose?
What is it?

Regards
DL

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
Now you say God himself lied in scriptures when saying mankind, through A & E, could have his moral judgement.

Strange how they could and you cannot.

If the wages of sin is death, what was the sin that cause Jesus to die?

If you do believe that Jesus paid your price---- then you are admitting that God's justice can be bribed as God accepted a bribe or ransom of Jesus.

That is showing an evil God and justice system.

I am not an atheist but Satanand Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notionthat we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty andhere you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demandsuch a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.

He would know that barbarichuman sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals willknow that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so calledson just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will askyou; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you becomehis.

Regards
DL

MHz

"Hell is moral in that the ones sent there are kept there when Satan is released and that means they are never sent to the lake."

IOW. They remain in purposeless torture thanks to a God who says he loves them. Right?

Or do you see a purpose?
What is it?

Regards
DL
Frenchie, Duty calls & I am on the run. Aside from that, we would have to open volumes of Christians apologetics and delve deep into dissertation to have a starting point. I can only say that your view of Christianity is skewed. So it makes for long winded debate as I am unable to accommodate the time needed to correct (suggest) what the Bible actually says. I will follow up later.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
MHz, Not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that Christ fufuills the will of God expressed in the law and suffers the punishment of sin, the wrath of God? Something in what you have stated here sounds like you are diminishing Christ. Christ stands in our place and has taken all our sins upon himself. He alone reconciles us to God the Father. Is that what you are saying? Certainly, the act of burial has no effect of washing away sins.
What part of 'the price of sin is death' is escaping you?

The ones under punishment in Isaiah 65 are the ones building houses later in that same chapter. The Jews in Matthew 23 will be part of the whole House of Israel in Eze:37 and 39. In the OT death is considered a prison that you (eventually) get released from. That is not eternal punishment by any means.

Proverbs:8 is the witness of Christ to creation, the verse below is why Christ had to appear in the 'flesh'

1Jo:3:8:
He that committeth sin is of the devil;
for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil.

God sent Him on a mission, that is why all of mankind gets a personal 'interview' with Christ before they can meet God. The ones alive for the 1,000 years do not even meet God in any of that time, they meet Him at the end of the journey the verse below is describing and that takes place when Satan and all fallen angels are being sent to the lake after Satan is released.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Hebrews 12 is where the Great White Throne is and all people that are resurrected at that time go through the chastisement before the 'meet God', combine the two events and that is all of mankind and not one person is in the fiery lake. Go read the references for yourself, that is the only way to get the information so you can make a determination.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Frenchie, Duty calls & I am on the run. Aside from that, we would have to open volumes of Christians apologetics and delve deep into dissertation to have a starting point. I can only say that your view of Christianity is skewed. So it makes for long winded debate as I am unable to accommodate the time needed to correct (suggest) what the Bible actually says. I will follow up later.

If you follow up with FP, - pack a very long spade...and nose plugs...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

MHz

Or do you see a purpose?
What is it?

Regards
DL

Where do you get the purposeless from, other than imagination?

Back in Ge:6 God determined the length a man's life should be. The 120 years rule took place when a change in Law took place. Adam was under one Law and the serpent was under another set of Laws. The same Laws that will govern men in the new earth when they are immortal and sinlees is the same Law that the 'sons of God' in Ge:6 were under. When a man in this time-frame sins he goes to the grave, if any person sins after the start of the 1,000 year reign sins they would be sent to the same fiery lake that fallen angels are destined for. Before any are sent there they are sent to 'hell' (grave and awake). That is why Satan is put into chains and sent there, that fulfills the determination on the goats mentioned in Matthew 25, Satan moves from hell to the lake, no men are sent there, the ones in hell stay in hell until the next event, the GWT and when released from there they are viewed as the Gentiles in Re:7, the chapter that tells us who is the first to be gathered and who is the last. The first are 144,000 from the 12 Tribes just before the trumps begin to sound, the last to be gathered are the ones resurrected at the GWT.

Rather than let you adlib what they go through here are the actual words. The conditions they experience are an increase of what this world has to offer every person at one time or another between the ages of 20 and 120. The men sent there are awake and behind a locked gate, on the other side of that gate are Satan in chains and the remaining fallen anngels that await the day they are released and then are sent to the fiery lake. When the men in hell mock Satan that is their repenting that doesn't get the out of hell early but it is a confession of their sins so God cannot hold their past sins against them. All of that was designed into creation before the first thing was created.

Isa:65:12:
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Isa:65:13:
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Isa:65:14:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit
Isa:65:15:
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen:
for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:

Isa:14:12:
How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer,
son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground,
which didst weaken the nations!
Isa:14:13:
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
Isa:14:14:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.
Isa:14:15:
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell,
to the sides of the pit.
Isa:14:16:
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee,
and consider thee,
saying,
Is this the man that made the earth to tremble,
that did shake kingdoms;
Isa:14:17:
That made the world as a wilderness,
and destroyed the cities thereof;
that opened not the house of his prisoners?

The verse below is referencing that same group.
Isa:65:21:
And they shall build houses,
and inhabit them;
and they shall plant vineyards,
and eat the fruit of them.
Isa:65:22:
They shall not build,
and another inhabit;
they shall not plant,
and another eat:
for as the days of a tree are the days of my people,
and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
Isa:65:23:
They shall not labour in vain,
nor bring forth for trouble;
for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD,
and their offspring with them.
Isa:65:24:
And it shall come to pass,
that before they call,
I will answer;
and while they are yet speaking,
I will hear.
Isa:65:25:
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock:
and dust shall be the serpent's meat.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain,
saith the LORD.

At least FP is starting conversations about God, how many has ES started or any of the other posters on this thread?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
MHz

"Where do you get the purposeless from, other than imagination?".

I did not see you provide the purpose. Please give it.

Regards
DL

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
What part of 'the price of sin is death' is escaping you?

The ones under punishment in Isaiah 65 are the ones building houses later in that same chapter. The Jews in Matthew 23 will be part of the whole House of Israel in Eze:37 and 39. In the OT death is considered a prison that you (eventually) get released from. That is not eternal punishment by any means.

Proverbs:8 is the witness of Christ to creation, the verse below is why Christ had to appear in the 'flesh'

1Jo:3:8:
He that committeth sin is of the devil;
for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil.

God sent Him on a mission, that is why all of mankind gets a personal 'interview' with Christ before they can meet God. The ones alive for the 1,000 years do not even meet God in any of that time, they meet Him at the end of the journey the verse below is describing and that takes place when Satan and all fallen angels are being sent to the lake after Satan is released.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Hebrews 12 is where the Great White Throne is and all people that are resurrected at that time go through the chastisement before the 'meet God', combine the two events and that is all of mankind and not one person is in the fiery lake. Go read the references for yourself, that is the only way to get the information so you can make a determination.
Yes. I agree the price of sin is death. So that is not escaping me. Perhaps, I read too much into what you said in a previous post. Beyond that, I am unable to address your further comments at this time. You go very deep in your comments. Me thinks some of it may be too deep, but i have not the time to ponder your lengthy comments. God's speed to you.

hunboldt - I'm glad someone has a sense of humor on this thread. :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Punishment for being in the group that is 2/3 of all the living. The grave is punishment for being born into a world with sin, being sent to hell is one step from being in the fiery lake, without hell the 2/3 would be sent to the fiery lake.

Zec:13:8:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.

M't:25:41:
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
Depart from me,
ye cursed,
into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels:

Sending them to the grave and the sleep that goes with that would prevent them from seeing they were following the weaker master.

Dead and awake is only slightly worse than being dead and asleep, after all death is the land of the enemy for both Jew and Gentile.

M't:2:16:
Then Herod,
when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men,
was exceeding wroth,
and sent forth,
and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem,
and in all the coasts thereof,
from two years old and under,
according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
M't:2:17:
Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet,
saying,
M't:2:18:
In Rama was there a voice heard,
lamentation,
and weeping,
and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children,
and would not be comforted,
because they are not.

Jer:31:15:
Thus saith the LORD;
A voice was heard in Ramah,
lamentation,
and bitter weeping;
Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children,
because they were not.
Jer:31:16:
Thus saith the LORD;
Refrain thy voice from weeping,
and thine eyes from tears:
for thy work shall be rewarded,
saith the LORD;
and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
Jer:31:17:
And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD,
that thy children shall come again to their own border.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
MHz

"Where do you get the purposeless from, other than imagination?".

I did not see you provide the purpose. Please give it.

Regards
DL

So why do you get angry when your 'internal revelation 'is questioned?

Sauce for the goose, and all that..

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You go very deep in your comments. Me thinks some of it may be too deep, but i have not the time to ponder your lengthy comments. God's speed to you.
:)
Determination without any research?
If we ever covered all the passages that are relevant to 'the day of the Lord' you would see how how deep I am into Scripture.

Here is something else to not ponder on. If you took Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 you would have the beginning and end of this earth and how God fits in. All the rest of the Bible can be applied to either the bruise to the heel or the bruise to the head as determined in Ge:3:15.

Peace unto your house.

Sauce for the goose, and all that..
Got an example of that anger? Conversion isn't part of my belief, God will gather who He wants when He wants. I believe the Bible is very literal and I can explain that aspect pretty well so why would I get angry about any religious topic. Being stupid about the Bible is quite different than being stupid about how this world works, in that areana I don't mind calling somebody a ****tard if they under an illusion.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
If we ever covered all the passages that are relevant to 'the day of the Lord' you would see how how deep I am into Scripture.

Here is something else to not ponder on. If you took Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 you would have the beginning and end of this earth and how God fits in. All the rest of the Bible can be applied to either the bruise to the heel or the bruise to the head as determined in Ge:3:15.

Peace unto your house.

Got an example of that anger? Conversion isn't part of my belief, God will gather who He wants when He wants. I believe the Bible is very literal and I can explain that aspect pretty well so why would I get angry about any religious topic. Being stupid about the Bible is quite different than being stupid about how this world works, in that areana I don't mind calling somebody a ****tard if they under an illusion.
MHz: I cannot do the pick and choose Bible verse show. This is how every devil on the planet devises schemes of distortion and often without even knowing they are doing so. You will soon find out I really stink at analogies.....So, let's say a school teacher assigns a book. Let's say she assings Moby Duck. Yeah, I know I had to say Duck otherwise the accurate title would get astericked. And let's say the students had to write a summary of the book to include plot, character, theme, conflict, resolution and all the other typical summary essentials. If one of the students handed the summary back and reported Ahab sailed the seas in search of the squirrel that ripped his leg from his torso - clearly, that student didn't get it straight and would deserve an F for reading comprehension. I systematically dismiss the thought that the Bible offers different interpretations. "It's whatever you want it to say". NOT!!! Read with comprehension and if you don't agree, so be it. Don't twist the scripture as one would wring a mop. If you don't like what it has to say, be comfortable rejecting it. Don't twist it out of fear to accommodate your conscience.

Peace unto your house.

MHz. By the way, I do not know if you are twisting verse. I do not want to accuse you of such as I have not reviewed all that you have written.

Peace unto your house.

MHZ I'm curious what you mean by "conversion isn't part of your belief". Are you speaking of being "born again" or something else.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

If that was for me, you will have to tell me what you are talking about and who is angry?

Regards
DL

read carefully, MHZ

FP, unfortunately, starts threads to trample on other people's beliefs. A perverted version of the Gnostic.

Not. It is Christian.

Proverbs 3:12

For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father theson in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
If that was for me, you will have to tell me what you are talking about and who is angry?

Regards
DL

Not. It is Christian.

Proverbs 3:12

For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father theson in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

So you do claim that you are some sort of god, prophet , or avatar come to guide us?
How modest of you...