China says it will execute riot killers

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
the flood fire asteroid planet x swine flu starvation etc, another Capitalist pig government etc;
Nah....our galaxy (serpent aka oroborus) is going Seyfert (dragon spits fire).

Have a nice day!

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
petros
I'ts not until you've been out of North America do you realize how controlled and regulated you are and that "freedom" is a marketing ploy.
Majority of people in North America are a bunch of programed robots.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Yeah. A lot of people in China are oppressed too. A lot of people in Africa are hungry. ............

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Machjo ,
No, I certainly didn't feel oppressed, but did feel excessively restricted in my freedoms.
sie sie hao pengyo
Please tell me Machjo what freedoms have you bin restricted in.
( I'm in southern Sichuan , Xichang . This very moment there is an earth tremor I,m on a 13 th floor of a hotel building and you can really feel it ).

Last edited:

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Do those death penalties apply to trigger-happy militiry,
You must be talking about the 4 trigger happy RCMP murderers who killed an innocent traveler at the Van. airport .
tank drivers, and police, too?
Most of the police walking the street are unarmed ,I think Machjo will agree.As far as tanks are concerned....well it happened people revolted people got killed ...part of 'evolution' ,happens every where . Is it justified , no murder is justified .
So AnnaG ,it'd be cool if you stop complaining about others that you really don,t even know,clean up your own back yard first and until you do you have no right judging others ,lady.

Last edited:

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
captain morgan

I would have thought that you'd demand the same societal vigilance in any region regardless of the event.
Your partisanship is showing.
It's not a partisanship that's showing or not showing, skipper ,it's just the way it is .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
As far as tanks are concerned....well it happened people revolted people got killed ...part of 'evolution' ,happens every where .

How does that work? The victims that faced-off against the tanks were unarmed. The current crop of Chinese deaths were unarmed. They too were innocent.

Using your logic, one could extrapolate that Dzienski was also "part of evolution' as well.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
.. Soooo... What you're really saying is that you don't have an explanation?... It's not like I'm trying to twist your words here.

Really, other than taking place in an airport, what exactly is the difference?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
That's an extremely disappointing answer China. I've asked a very simple and straightforward question and all you have to offer is an outright deflection of the issue.

I mistakenly believed that you had a strong basis for your opinion that would both justify and explain your strong emotional stance on human rights and abuses. Looks like it's a one-way street wherein you go to bat for someone from your nation of origin, but to hell with everyone else.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
China does not care one bit about human rights unless it is one of his fellow polacks being killed by the rcmp.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Looks like it's a one-way street wherein you go to bat for someone from your nation of origin, but to hell with everyone else.
No, you are pathetically wrong ,and this time I am very disappointed .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
China does not care one bit about human rights unless it is one of his fellow polacks being killed by the rcmp.

I gotta start keeping a score card with China.. Let's see;

Canada: Bad
+
China: Good
+
Poland: Good
+
Polish cops crippling people: Good
----------------------------------------

= Bruce Lee-ski

I can see the latest movie now: BRUCE LEE-SKI in Enter the KIELBASA

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

Yepper, Skepper, and they didn't use guns, el Chinavunder.

Tasers are perfectly acceptable in Canukistan.

When the Arcymp say WHOA. They mean WHOA!!

:evil3:(whoa instructions)........in Polish.