Cfl 2017

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oskee Wee Wee!

I'm going fishing with a couple of my nephews so I doubt we'll be back in time (2PM) CST. Hopefully I can catch the second half while bbqing pickerel.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Oskee Wee Wee!

I'm going fishing with a couple of my nephews so I doubt we'll be back in time (2PM) CST. Hopefully I can catch the second half while bbqing pickerel.

The Esks need to put some points on the board or else these FGs BC keeps kicking will catch up with them. Stopping a major is fine but zero points on a BC possession would be a better outcome for the Esk D.

I have to pay more attention. I didn't realize that Mosaic will be christened on Canada's 150th birthday - quite the coup for Rider Nation. I'd about sell my soul to be there............it's going to be grand, pete.

Hey.........they must have being checking my posts............TD Hazelton! Final play of the 3rd and the Esks are ahead 20 to 11. Couple more of those in the 4th and some real solid defense and Edmonton should be looking good.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
That last penalty will have Wally completely chewing his lips off.

Yo! TD Esks 27 -17 with a little over 10 minutes to go in the last Q

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Man some of these penalties suck, pete........seems like you can barely touch a guy and you are called...............Oh outstanding D by Esks!

That was a victory for the Esks

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Go odell!

Gotta see a replay on the last penalty cause the one before was borderline at best.

OMG............that was simply outstanding! Shit. What a pass - what a catch. Damn it.

OMG..............he missed..............he missed the point that would give them the win

We could be off to OT for the second time this week

Come on Michael

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Rickie Ray threw for a career high 506 yards completing 32 of 41 passes and a TD today as the Argos took it to the Ti-Cats all day long. The final: 32 -15

Hamilton's QB Zach Collaros was stymied by the Argo's D on almost every play. At one point in the game, as he was coming off the field you could see Zach complaining about lack of protection to the sidelines coaches. He was not a happy camper and later, in the latter part of the 4th, he somehow managed to hit the uprights as he attempted to connect with a receiver in the end zone. It was that kind of day for the Ti-Cats. Their best play of the day came after Will Hill blocked an attempted punt. The ball fell into the hands of Hamilton's Leonard who took 84 yards for a Ti-Cat TD.

I am so happy to see Marc Trestman back in the CFL. He is the perfect fit for the 30-year-old Rickie Ray considering his record coaching Anthony Calvillo during his years in Montreal. If there was any rust in Rickie's arm today it most certainly was not apparent.

It was a great opening week in the CFL with every single game providing something for the fans to cheer about. Lots of great aerial displays, highlight reel catches and unexpected twists and turns.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Glad the Argos won.

Grey Cup match I hope for each year is Riders vs Argos. Only time I will cheer against the Argos is when they are playing the Roughriders.