Canadian (and American for that matter) are the most aggressive drivers!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
tail gating saves fuel?

Yep, especially after the vehicle is totalled. :lol::lol::lol:

I have been in Cuba. my father and uncle have been there too as well as Colombia..

we have all personally experienced drivers from these countries.

and we have noticed one thing that stands out!

We are extremely aggressive and angry drivers.

from what we saw out there, they are very calm and mild mannered for driving and the only honking was to let the person ahead of them know they were about to pass them. it wasn't because they were angry or frustrated or IMPATIENT!

we know how that is right Drivers of America?? :lol:

When I was in Montreal for Expo 67 I found the drivers were absolutely nuts- driving 50 mph on Ste. Catherines St. and if you paused for a second before taking off on a green light you'd hear a dozen horns blaring behind you. I was told taking a taxi was a "far better ride" than any rides they had at Expo. :lol::lol:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
you can't compare Cuba to North America!

that's retarded!

first look at the size of the Country, 2nd.. how many people in Cuba NEED a car?

answer me that one first.

Cuba, almost the same size as England, is around 745 miles in length from top to bottom. You try walking that distance and see how long you go before giving up.

Cuba is also a part of North America.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
A year ago my wife and I vacationed in Italy and toured the country by car. This is what I noticed:
1. Speed limits are mere suggestions.
2. Tale-gating to save fuel is the norm.
3. Stop signs are optional.
4. Signaling one's intentions is purely an afterthought.
5. At uncontrolled intersections the bravest driver has the right of way. Ditto for merging into traffic.
Italy, a nation full of Enzo Ferraris (the men, not the Ferrari Enzo car)
6. There's some sort of taboo on using brakes.
7. There is some sort of taboo against using reverse unless no-one else is looking.

This oughtta piss a lot of them off:
Smart traffic lights rigged to trap drivers - Europe, World - The Independent

Cuba, almost the same size as England, is around 745 miles in length from top to bottom. You try walking that distance and see how long you go before giving up.
lol. You go, BL.
Everytrhing I understood about Cuba is that in spite of it's dipshyte gov't, a lot of the people are happy.

hhhmmmm *Looks at Canada's gov't 8O*

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There is no way I would visit any country that has fences and guards to keep their own citizens in. Which includes pretty much all communist countries. Having a fence to keep Americans, especially tourists out I could understand.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Italy, a nation full of Enzo Ferraris (the men, not the Ferrari Enzo car)
6. There's some sort of taboo on using brakes.
7. There is some sort of taboo against using reverse unless no-one else is looking.

This oughtta piss a lot of them off:
Smart traffic lights rigged to trap drivers - Europe, World - The Independent

lol. You go, BL.
Everytrhing I understood about Cuba is that in spite of it's dipshyte gov't, a lot of the people are happy.

hhhmmmm *Looks at Canada's gov't 8O*

Then of course there are those who keep risking their lives to escape to other lands.