Blacks and crime

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I was just asking why blacks are resposible for most crime.

Maybe you should make up your mind. Do you want to know if blacks are responsible for more crime per capita? Your OP doesn't ask that so I'm not sure why you would want us to refer to a silly racist post.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Maybe you should make up your mind. Do you want to know if blacks are responsible for more crime per capita? Your OP doesn't ask that so I'm not sure why you would want us to refer to a silly racist post.

So I'm racist now?

I should been more clear, I just assumed that it would be obvious I was saying for per capita.

I apologize for any confusion on the matter.....sorry.:oops:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
So I'm racist now?

Your post was racist. If you stand behind your post, you are racist. Maybe you should just take a little extra time and review your posts lest you place yourself in a bad light that you did not intend.

Instead of trying to move the goal posts perhaps you should admit your OP was a mistake, apologize and then move on.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What was I looking for?

I was just asking why blacks are resposible for most crime.

They are not. White people are responsible for most crimes.

Now, because most are afriad to tackle this issue it gets truned into semantics.

Nothing to tackle and I do not see how any semantics are involved at all.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Your post was racist. If you stand behind your post, you are racist. Maybe you should just take a little extra time and review your posts lest you place yourself in a bad light that you did not intend.

He knew what he was posting.

Instead of trying to move the goal posts

Which is exactly what he is doing now.

Per capita. :roll:

perhaps you should admit your OP was a mistake, apologize and then move on.

I doubt we'll see that.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa

Instead of trying to move the goal posts perhaps you should admit your OP was a mistake, apologize and then move on.

I already did.

My question stands corrected.

Again, sorry for any confusion.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I already did.

My question stands corrected.

Again, sorry for any confusion.

OK so your OP should have read...

Why does it seem that the majority of crime is commited by blacks on a per capita basis?

Is it a problem with media and how they report the news or is it a fact that most crime and violence is commited by blacks on a per capita basis?

I'm not sure but every itme I turn on the news or read about crime in the paper it seems to be mostly blacks involved, "percapitally" speaking of course.

Am I wrong?

Completely and utterly.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
As far as I can tell, in the U.S. blacks represent about 13.9% of the population and commit 51.2% of the crimes.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
No, not really.

You're right, nobody has shown you are wrong. You've done that by yourself.

I mean really....trying to suggest you really meant per capita in your OP...It would make less sense then it does the way you wrote it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Of course that same thing can be attributed to poverty, I'd like to think that skin color has nothing to do with it, but.....?

But what Avro? Do you think that skin color has something to do with it?