ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If Trudeau is re-elected on the 21st, I become a Seperatist on the 22nd.

#wexit
You have always held the interests of the foreign bankers as being more important than any Canadian Indian. You should live where certain liars are honored, Norway.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's pretty "rich" when the biggest liar, troll and hypocrite on the forum calls another poster a liar. But then I suppose that's what one should expect from chronic liars!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you are looking to pick a fight you are S.O.L. It would be like Cassius Clay taking on Michael J. Fox - you'd last about 10 seconds. "Stupid" just doesn't cut it. Where in my many posts have I even mentioned the word "Jew"? Name calling (bitch) doesn't enhance your credibility. Maybe if you and Cannuck signed up for treatment as a pair you could get a reduced rate. Anyway kindly f**K off.
Your 10 seconds were up a few years ago. Is that a sample of 'your reality'?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's pretty "rich" when the biggest liar, troll and hypocrite on the forum calls another poster a liar. But then I suppose that's what one should expect from chronic liars!
Go ahead and post some of 'my lies'. You even lie about your age.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I’m soft hearted and try to help them. They aren’t too bright though. Kinda like a dumb animal stuck in a trap that fights the person trying to free them.